LDV T60

LDV T60 (2018-2021)

Also referred to as: LDV T60 2020 and LDV T60 2022. Luxe, Pro, Mega Tub, Trailrider 2
See the Best Utes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for LDV? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Braking
  • Boot Size
  • Comfort
  • Features

Craig DHunter Region, NSW

Great value for money in a Ute, big bang for your buck

This is fantastic ute for the price. It has all the key features you expect both inside and outside and does everything we need it to do. We tow and two ton boat with easy and the other requirement was beach driving, it handles the sand and off road well.

Purchased in July 2021 for $30,998.00.

Gaham
GahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great vehicle does what I need from a great Ute.

Commuting, carrying heaps of sporting environment on and dirt tracks, every day, every 15,000 kilometres no issues with the vehicle since purchasing. Service manager at Brisbane City Automotive has great knowledge about these vehicles.

Purchased in August 2019 for $42,000.00.

Ray
Ray

Great ute enjoy driving it

Best ute for the money can't fault it drive great.
Drive it to from work.
Comfit is great fits kids seats with ease.
I do 55km one way each day that's 110 km door to door work to home.

Purchased in April 2020.

Could not be Happier

Had a vehicle from new. It is my daily commute and now done 15000 klms and cannot fault compared with the inflated competitors. Vehicle comfortable to drive and performs surprisingly well off road.

Purchased in May 2021 for $28,990.00.

Rose L
Rose LSydney, NSW

Beyond expectations

Compliance April 2021 . I have driven it from Sydney to Melbourne. It was very smooth and performed well … I use it for family and work
surpassed all expectations
Great value
Good diesel vehicle

Purchased in April 2021 for $32,500.00.

janet m.
janet m.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

It's a great 4x4

I bought my ldv lux in Dec 2020 its great used daily for my work, I've done just over 13000kms its due for service at 15000 I can't fault it and I've owned alot of cars over the years.

Purchased in December 2020 for $33,990.00.

Dave
DaveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Doesn't do anything well

Purchased in July 2021 for $29,000.00.

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
Utopia
UtopiaAdelaide

More trouble than other cars

Purchased in November 2020.

David
David

BEST BANG For YOUR BUCK

Looks Great, Great to Drive, Great styling. i use it everyday its got regular servicng at dealership.heaps of features for half the price of other utes in its class.
Bought new in 2019 form Casey LVD and RAM. Andrew was helpfull and got a great deal.

Purchased in February 2019 for $34.00.

Painterman
PaintermanPerth, WA

Can’t fault it

Had my pro for 6 weeks now 3500k coming up for its 5000 service, used everyday for work, didn’t buy for its off use but have been on the beach and not had any problem at all , and so much space inside great value for money, if your researching to buy make sure you check out all the other Ute makes pages not just ldv

Purchased in March 2021 for $28,990.00.

Fred
FredSouth East Queensland, QLD

T60 side badge

I have recently purchased a T60 Luxe, March 21 . Why is there no side badge been on the T60 and do they sell them for me to put on, the dealer cannot tell the reason.

Purchased in March 2021.

Doubtfull
DoubtfullSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the headache

I got my T60 as a work vehicle, i need reliability and in fairness most of the time it is ok, i would say the problem with these is mainly there technology is very poor, things like rain sense, reversing camera, apple car play, none of there tech works consistently, have had it at the dealers twice and the general response is worked ok when we tested it, mind you the auto wipers wouldn't stop when i picked it up on a nice sunny day, spoke to LDV and was told to take it to another dealer for a second opinion, not much point when its if we don't see it we don't care, best advise buy something else

Purchased in June 2020 for $34,000.00.

ronald g.
ronald g.Perth, WA

Great value for money and neat interiors with class finish.

I use it for family trips with our pet and loads of tub space to put the camping gear. I liked the feature where we can dim all the interior lights to zero so we can focus on the road without disturbing glare from inside.

Purchased in November 2020 for $37,000.00.

Fitza
FitzaDarwin, NT

Love my T60 Ute Luxe

Purchased in July 2018 for $36,860.00.

Darrenandlulu P.
Darrenandlulu P.South East Queensland, QLD

T60 2019 original Trailrider

Beautiful and luxurious, 20,000klm over 18months and still got the "feels". Highly recommend this version but cannot comment on the Trailrider mark 2, (has the smaller 2.0l twin turbo motor).

Purchased in July 2019 at LDV Rocklea for $41,500.00.

Steve W.
Steve W.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

My fob has started playing up. I have to open the door with the manual key in the end of the fob and put the fob in the coin holder and try to start it. Sometimes it starts and sometimes the alarm goes off. It eventually starts but very annoying.
I tried the spare fob and same issue so probably not a fob battery issue.
Any suggestions.

Craig D

No such problems with mine fortunately although one thing i did mean to say, is LDV service is the MOST unless bunch i have ever encountered !! Every dealer much go to head office for service warranty, wait for approval and then sent the parts, its a joke !!! Had some issue and they had the thing for a week !!!

Butler
Butlerasked
T60 (2018-2021)

The radio will not go off when you stop and turn engine off. Was told that is the way it is set to stay on for up to 5mins after it is a pain does anyone else have this problem.

Chris

Hi Butler. This appears to be an LDV thing as they all do it. May be send an email compliant to their support . Tks Chris

Butch
Butchasked
T60 Pro (2018-2021)

Hi brains trust, I was wondering if it is normal for the traction control to automatically turn off when 4 low is selected?

Chris

Hi Butch, As I have only had a couple of times I had the need to use traction control, it stayed on until I was out of trouble, however I have noticed the LDV has a few electronic features that turn off by themselves such as the ECO control. Might be an LDV thing, however I would check with the mechanics next time you get it services.

Ken R.
Ken R.

Yes it's normal.

LDV T60 (2018-2021)

Compare all 4 LDV T60 (2018-2021)
CategoryUtesUtesUtesUtes
Starting Price $28,990$33,490$34,990$37,990
TransmissionAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and Manual
Drive TypeFour Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)
Fuel TypeDieselDieselDieselDiesel
Wheels17" Alloy17" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars
Doors 4
Seats 5
Fuel Consumption8.8 L/100km8.8 L/100km8.8 L/100km8.5 L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 75 L75 L75 L75 L
Engine4 Cylinder 2.8L Turbo Diesel4 Cylinder 2.8L Turbo Diesel4 Cylinder 2.8L Turbo Diesel4 Cylinder 2.8L Turbo Diesel
Max Power110kW @ 3400rpm110kW @ 3400rpm110kW @ 3400rpm120kW @ 4000rpm
Max Torque360Nm @ 1600-2800rpm360Nm @ 1600-2800rpm360Nm @ 1600-2800rpm375Nm @ 1500-2400rpm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)3,000 kg3,000 kg3,000 kg3,000 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg
Tray TypePick UpPick UpPick UpPick Up
Cab Options DualDualDualDual
Maximum Payload1,025 kg875 kg880 kg895 kg
Ground Clearance215 mm215 mm215 mm215 mm
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Dimensions
Ground Clearance215 mm215 mm215 mm215 mm
Release dateJan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018
Compare all 4 LDV T60 (2018-2021)