LDV T60

LDV T60 (2018-2021)

Also referred to as: LDV T60 2020 and LDV T60 2022. Luxe, Pro, Mega Tub, Trailrider 2
See the Best Utes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for LDV? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Braking
  • Comfort
  • Features
DaveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Doesn't do anything well

Purchased in July 2021 for $29,000.00.

Utopia
UtopiaAdelaide

More trouble than other cars

Purchased in November 2020.

Doubtfull
DoubtfullSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the headache

I got my T60 as a work vehicle, i need reliability and in fairness most of the time it is ok, i would say the problem with these is mainly there technology is very poor, things like rain sense, reversing camera, apple car play, none of there tech works consistently, have had it at the dealers twice and the general response is worked ok when we tested it, mind you the auto wipers wouldn't stop when i picked it up on a nice sunny day, spoke to LDV and was told to take it to another dealer for a second opinion, not much point when its if we don't see it we don't care, best advise buy something else

Purchased in June 2020 for $34,000.00.

Good from afar...but far from good

Purchased in September 2018.

Utes

Find out how LDV T60 compares to other Utes

For almost $15000 less than the most basic Ranger... Pretty good.

Purchased in January 2018 for $32,000.00.

aussie aussie aussie
aussie aussie aussiePerth, WA

You get what you pay for.

Purchased in April 2018 for $35,000.00.

Terrina
TerrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Value for Money But A Lot of Issues and Bad Service Centre

Purchased in March 2018 for $31,500.00.

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
Iankke
Iankke

Phone can't connect, sensors not working, lane change warning not working, radio rubbish, clutch smokes!

I was a bit sceptical about why the initial owner of this car put it into part exchange for a Holden after just 3 weeks of ownership. I've owned it for 3 days and can now understand why!
Tried towing my boat yesterday and realised the struggle it had pulling it (19ft fibreglass). To get back up the slippery ramp I had to engage 4WD and the car started smoking... Got much worse when home and had to reverse up a gentle grass slope to park the boat in the shed. Clouds of smoke belching out from underneath the passenger door. Pretty obvious the clutch and I've since heard I am not the only one with this issue. Plus all the above electronic problems .... oh how I wish i had kept my Mitsubishi Triton. Almost 5 years and never a problem.

Purchased in March 2019.

TransmissionManual
JustaguyCoffs Harbour

Some good points some just terrible points

Purchased in May 2018.

Utes

Find out how LDV T60 compares to other Utes

Butch
Butchasked
T60 Pro (2018-2021)

Hi brains trust, I was wondering if it is normal for the traction control to automatically turn off when 4 low is selected?

Chris
Chris

Hi Butch, As I have only had a couple of times I had the need to use traction control, it stayed on until I was out of trouble, however I have noticed the LDV has a few electronic features that turn off by themselves such as the ECO control. Might be an LDV thing, however I would check with the mechanics next time you get it services.

Yes it's normal.

Joan S.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

If l leave my t60 in the shed without starting for 2 weeks ,the battery doesn’t have enough charge to start it. Everything is switched off. Any clues

Dave

How old is your battery?

Battery is original. Ute will be 3 years old in November

Ken R.

I'm a FIFO worker, 2 weeks on 1 week off (2&1), and needed a manual isolator on the battery terminal to solve this issue from new. Bunbury Batteries & Radiator's fitted the device and all up cost was $50 (including fitting) and took 5 minutes.

Stacey S.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

Every time we turn the car on the radio blasts and we have to be super quick to turn it down even though it wasn’t that high when car was turned off. Any help appreciated because it gives us a heart attack each time - thanks

Dave

The stereo is defective. Have LDV dealership fix, or replace. Is your driver's seat sensor faulty also? Seat belt beeper goes off when you are not in car and car is running in park?

Stacey S.

OMG yes it does beep!!! That drives us crazy as well - I end up plugging it in to shut it up when I hear it!

Nahaz
Nahaz

Stacey, that is normal. The car engine is running so it assumes you "Should" have your seat belt on. It's not a seat sensor fault. There is a LDV T60 Owners group on Facebook where you can ask or get more answers to questions.

LDV T60 (2018-2021)

Compare all 4 LDV T60 (2018-2021)
CategoryUtesUtesUtesUtes
Starting Price $28,990$33,490$34,990$37,990
TransmissionAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and Manual
Drive TypeFour Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)
Fuel TypeDieselDieselDieselDiesel
Wheels17" Alloy17" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars
Doors 4
Seats 5
Fuel Consumption8.8 L/100km8.8 L/100km8.8 L/100km8.5 L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 75 L75 L75 L75 L
Engine4 Cylinder 2.8L Turbo Diesel4 Cylinder 2.8L Turbo Diesel4 Cylinder 2.8L Turbo Diesel4 Cylinder 2.8L Turbo Diesel
Max Power110kW @ 3400rpm110kW @ 3400rpm110kW @ 3400rpm120kW @ 4000rpm
Max Torque360Nm @ 1600-2800rpm360Nm @ 1600-2800rpm360Nm @ 1600-2800rpm375Nm @ 1500-2400rpm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)3,000 kg3,000 kg3,000 kg3,000 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg
Tray TypePick UpPick UpPick UpPick Up
Cab Options DualDualDualDual
Maximum Payload1,025 kg875 kg880 kg895 kg
Ground Clearance215 mm215 mm215 mm215 mm
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Dimensions
Ground Clearance215 mm215 mm215 mm215 mm
Release dateJan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018
Compare all 4 LDV T60 (2018-2021)

Other Utes