LDV T60

LDV T60 (2018-2021)

Also referred to as: LDV T60 2020 and LDV T60 2022. Luxe, Pro, Mega Tub, Trailrider 2
See the Best Utes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for LDV? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Braking
  • Comfort
  • Features

Pete
PeteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Ute but has anyone replace the review camera to get a better picture??????

Great Ute for the price but not happy with the review camera has anyone found a answer for this? Other than that seems to be a very solid Ute both on road and off

Purchased in April 2021.

Michael
MichaelMelbourne

Front lights blinding drivers

Loving this Ute except one thing.

The base model (pro) I have doesn’t allow you to change the level of the front lights which means people driving in the opposite direction keep high beaming me (I can only assume they think I have the high beam on myself) and I’m blinding them in the process.

I’ve tried to find a way to sort this out but the dial to adjust the lights is not available in the pro model.

Surely adjusting the front lights (and not blinding drivers) isn’t something that only the more expensive models should have, instead all models should?

Any suggestions?

Purchased in December 2020.

Gordon F
Gordon FMid North Coast, NSW

Solid work horse

Use this daily for work. Generally speaking for 6-8 hours a day. Serviced it on time regularly. Reliable like my wifes Toyota. Very happy with the purchase despite initial doubts, but was priced right.

Purchased in August 2018.

Utes

Find out how LDV T60 compares to other Utes

Enjoying it a lot thus far

Purchased in August 2020 at South Nowra Auto Group for $34,968.00.

misleading marketing

Just taken delivery a few days ago. All marketing on the Trailrider 2 show the new custom sportsbar. When mine arrived it had the old style. When I questioned this, i was told that the new look will be on the 2021 vehicle. Not a huge issue, but i was a little miffed that this was not mentioned anywhere.

Purchased in June 2020.

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
Michael
MichaelNorth Queensland, QLD

Happy with my LDV T60 Pro auto

Purchased in August 2018 at Pickerings, Townsville.

John F
John FWimmera, VIC

About to buy 2nd T60

Had the T60 Luxe Auto since Nov 17, other than a floaty suspension that’s now been upgraded by Walkinshaw parent company of HSV, the vehicle is a clear winner compared to the overpriced alternatives. So impressed, I’ve ordered a T60 Trailrider & the wife’s getting her 2nd LDV G10. Their absolutely brilliant vehicles for dollar value, however some of the dealerships let LDV down ripping off their own clients with service costs. I found a difference of $280 between two dealerships for a 15k service. Shop around people, I went to a VACC approved mechanic for a fraction of the price the dealerships charge. Other than that, can’t wait to get the next one.

Purchased in November 2017 for $33,690.00.

Everette O.
Everette O.Perth, WA

Practical but there's a few downside

I love my LDV T60 Trailrider and it was really affordable. Although, as has been told by other reviews, the Infotainment is really hard to work with. It uses Easycon not Android Auto. Low in torque. But overall, as I don't pull trailer and don't go 4WD'ng very often, car is above average for my liking.

Purchased in September 2019 at Rockyldv for $38,990.00.

Value for Money....

Value for money 10/10.....
Has everything and more.
Purchased Localy and has done 8,000 kms.
52k for Hilux v,s 30 k LDV!!
Very happy with this vehicle
Only down side is radio continually stays on with ignition off.
So radio only turns off with door locked.
As no setting can overide this.

TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Utes

Find out how LDV T60 compares to other Utes

Improve

I have had my lux level t60 for
4 months I have just put on new shocks ironman nitrogas it has made a 80% difference in handling an now it will be the same as all the top end 4 by 4 on the Market and I have 19000 km on the clock will be flashing the ecu and all is equal with the competitor's cost 2500.00 for the improvements witch is under most competitors for what you get at price point.

TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Drive4WD
GlobalVoyagerGirl
GlobalVoyagerGirlPerth, WA

Packed full of features

15,000km on the clock now & everything has been great. We did have a flat battery when we arrived back from holiday after not driving it for a few weeks - but we were provided with a new battery & software update and it has been great ever since.

5000km -We are very happy with our LDV T60 Luxe. It is a dual cab packed full of features. We have enjoyed the seat warmers this winter. Love how the headlights adjust as you go around corners/up & down hills. 360 degree cameras. Lovely and comfortable to drive. Economical for a big 4WD. 5 star ANCAP Safety Rating. 5 year warranty. Amazing value. We highly recommend.

TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedApr 2018
Drive4WD

Stacey S.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

Every time we turn the car on the radio blasts and we have to be super quick to turn it down even though it wasn’t that high when car was turned off. Any help appreciated because it gives us a heart attack each time - thanks

Dave

The stereo is defective. Have LDV dealership fix, or replace. Is your driver's seat sensor faulty also? Seat belt beeper goes off when you are not in car and car is running in park?

Stacey S.

OMG yes it does beep!!! That drives us crazy as well - I end up plugging it in to shut it up when I hear it!

Rob asked
T60 (2018-2021)

Hi, I have paired my Apple Iphone to my LDV T60 Trailrider & clicked auto pair. It is ok for a while but then suddenly I get in the car & my phone is not auto paired & I have to re pair the phone again.

Hi Rob,
Yes my Samsung does the same thing,
The head unit is defective.

Rob asked
T60 Trailrider 2 (2018-2021)

Hi, I have a 2019 LDV T60 Trailrider and when drving at night the headlamp beam appears to move all the time on the back of the car in front.

My 2021 does the same, it's very annoying. Cheap adaptive headlights

Rob

Thank you at least I know it is how they are.

LDV T60 (2018-2021)

Compare all 4 LDV T60 (2018-2021)
CategoryUtesUtesUtesUtes
Starting Price $28,990$33,490$34,990$37,990
TransmissionAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and Manual
Drive TypeFour Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)
Fuel TypeDieselDieselDieselDiesel
Wheels17" Alloy17" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars
Doors 4
Seats 5
Fuel Consumption8.8 L/100km8.8 L/100km8.8 L/100km8.5 L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 75 L75 L75 L75 L
Engine4 Cylinder 2.8L Turbo Diesel4 Cylinder 2.8L Turbo Diesel4 Cylinder 2.8L Turbo Diesel4 Cylinder 2.8L Turbo Diesel
Max Power110kW @ 3400rpm110kW @ 3400rpm110kW @ 3400rpm120kW @ 4000rpm
Max Torque360Nm @ 1600-2800rpm360Nm @ 1600-2800rpm360Nm @ 1600-2800rpm375Nm @ 1500-2400rpm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)3,000 kg3,000 kg3,000 kg3,000 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg
Tray TypePick UpPick UpPick UpPick Up
Cab Options DualDualDualDual
Maximum Payload1,025 kg875 kg880 kg895 kg
Ground Clearance215 mm215 mm215 mm215 mm
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Dimensions
Ground Clearance215 mm215 mm215 mm215 mm
Release dateJan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018
Compare all 4 LDV T60 (2018-2021)

Other Utes