LDV V80

LDV V80

See the Best Vans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for LDV? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Braking
  • Boot Size
  • Comfort
  • Features

Great van for the money

We own a 2015 short wheel base 5 speed manual v 80 van in our painting and decorating business . You read so many negative story’s about the v80 but with our experience we have never had any major problems with our v80 in the whole time we have owned our van . Just normal maintenance serviced very 10 thousand kms at a independent mechanic. The v80 is no any extra cost to run or maintain Or has no more problems then our 2018 ford transit custom we have in our business as well . I would highly recommend you consider a v80 . It’s budget motoring for your business. I am also not getting any money for writing this review. One happy v80 owner!!

Purchased in July 2018.

Mick
MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

2012 built ldv v80 bought in 2014 274000 ks now

I use my van as a delivery van it is a 2/2012 build we first bought it in 2014 over the years we have had to have the parking brake adjusted and other then that just the normal maintenance right up to this year it hit 269000ks the alternator packed it self in new one cost $1500 and now the air conditioning has stoped working the manual is getting hard to put it in first gear and the doors are not alway staying open and close by them self when on hills you have to remember that it has 274000ks on the clock and I have done all the servicing my self and didn’t take it back to the dealer

Purchased in May 2014 for $30,000.00.

love mine

ive had my v80 for a year and so far its been fine ,turning circle is bad but its a workmhorse and being that much cheaoer than other brands i can live with the less qaulity of finnish and ride ,power is great and my radio is fine .steve new zealand

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Vans

Find out how LDV V80 compares to other Vans

Is it just me!

Date PurchasedJune 2017
brownboy
brownboynewcastle

ldv van at present very good

have the van now for over 4 months its my maintenance van everything pretty good, excellent handling, high ride position , all buttons work, only real concern the fog lights don't work, will get sorted at first service at 5000, having the engine out front rather than up yer butt plus plus, so far so good give them a go

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews

Klavin S.
Klavin S.asked

Ldv v80 2015 dash light not working when I turn on the headlight with keys,if I take of the key from ignition slot and turn on the headlight that time dash lights working.any solution.

Lorna
Lorna

Following your post. I would like an answer to this question. What yr is your van

Tim H.
Tim H.asked

Is it normal to hav slight lag between gears when in auto.i thought gear change wld b smoother.

Andrew J.

Hi Tim . Thanks for your message and question. I am not sure as our van is manual and not auto . Regards Andrew.

Andy
Andy asked

2015 LDV v80 van wipers have stopped working where's the fuse location, thanks

Hi Andy ,
Thanks for your question . to answer your question on the right hand side down near where the lock is to unlock the doors there is a little shelf area, behind this area is where the interior fuses box area is . Also there is a fuse box in the engine bay area.
If you have a manual that came with your van it will have it mentioned in the manual .

Stay safe