le desiré

le desiré

3.1

TMAC

TMACGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I got the newest model (and the largest).

I got the newest model (and the largest). It works beautifully and looks elegant fitting nicely into the home decor. I love it. It fits exactly to my needs. Bought it at the expo and the sales staff were super helpful. It’s easy to set up and instructions for cleaning it is simple.

Sammi

SammiSydney, NSW

3rd machines I got from them - wonderful products

Just Bought 3rd atomiser from them. Bought 1st one in 2014. Still working fine.
Great for air purification and negative ionizing. So pleased. Good quality, great price.

Superior than most aroma diffusers in the market.

HP.T

HP.TSydney, NSW

This is perfect!

Good machine so far. Long lasting and powerful. Bought the 2 litres one at the Syd Mind Body Spirit Festival. Good value for money. Help my son to breathe better.

Dangerous Product

It worked once and then the second time I got an electric shock from it! I think the design is terrible and dangerous. Very fiddle to fill up - a complete waste of money.

I am on my second ultrasonic mister!

I Am on my second ultrasonic mister the first one had to be replaced. They're gorgeous when they work! But they are temperamental. This one's been used for six months. Now stopped working. I'll go to red dot and get a cheaper one that gave me no troubles before. I should've kept it.

Kerry

KerryPerth

Great products Great deal

Bought a family deal at baby show,

1 in my baby room, she sleeps do well with it in all nite
Couple atomisers in the family room.
So good for minimizing dust and much more powerful than a diffuser

Love it.

My hubby is glad I made the purchase.

ninebabesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it

I bought the special from the Melbourne homeshow which it came with 3 units. Love it I use it all around the house. Makes the house smell fresh and clean. Much better then cheaper brands which are hopeless. So glad I bought the extra bottles of oil that was a great price. The whole pack was. Will buy more when I go again. Cos my house is very big.

Deb

DebSydney

Amazing product use this atomizer everyday

Bought from Mbs festival sydney great service from man & lady at stall .use with oil or water sleep better very relaxing

Celi

CeliMelbourne

Terrible!!

Do not use this company. Terrible customer service & after sales. Horrible to deal with never again!! We also go dancing next to their building. they yelling at the kids that walk pass their car park when it is a share car park & no footpath to walk on. WTH!!

Replacement

I had a diffuser which stopped working, motor was grinding, I emailed Ledesire, on a Saturday, and the company contacted me first thing Monday morning, they are replacing the product without any qualms, I couldnt ask for a happier response, and a new one was posted the same day. Wonderful customer service Ledesire, thank you for yr quick response. Barbara

Leah S

Leah SMelbourne

After-sale service is good!

Bought a Le Desire atomiser at the baby show. Difficult to identify the differences with other brands but wanted to try. Outcome is good. Still working fine for my boy who has asthma and eczema. The lady there was helpful. After-sale service is good. No complaint!

Emma Watson

Emma WatsonMelbourne

The best one I have ever got!

I bought it in the Mind Body Spirit 2017. Run for a week perfectly. Lost the ring of screw cap by mistake. Water leaking. Got a new ring. Working fine since then. Good product and service!

Lee Crowell

Lee CrowellAU

new diffuser wasn't working but they solved the issue

my new diffuser LED lights didnt work, i told them and they personally drove to my house the next day and replaced it with one that works saying my faulty one may have been dropped or similar and they were happy to replace it and gave me an essential oil free with my replacement. They constantly kept in touch after i reported the faulty diffuser.

Jodie Smith

Jodie SmithMelbourne

That's good! I can use my oils now.

Finally found a machine that can use my oils. Not like other ones in the market, the unit will melt when I put oils in.

Sze

SzeSydney

Great atomiser

Good product. New technology, not weak as diffusers.. great invention. Using it for Almost 3 years. No problem at all. help my asthma and skin dryness.

Melissa

Melissabrisbane

Worst diffuser I've ever owned

MeownWoof

MeownWoofBathurst

Excellent diffuser for bedrooms

I have had one of the small diffusers in my cupboard for months, and decided to finally use it. Unlike the reviews below, I have had no issues at all. It is very easy to use, works well, and while not silent, does not keep me awake if used at night. It's been used daily. The colour changing lights can be turned off. The indicator light isn't too bright, and can be turned to the wall if needed. I would happily purchase another one.

Anisa

AnisaMelbourne

Dont buy it

Brought it at the Mind, Body Spirit festival - used it 5 times and it stopped working. What a waste of money. Im furious and wished id read these reviews before I had purchased it.

diffuser

I bought this to help with sleep, but you cannot use this product at night, you turn off the night light but it still lights up the room. The motor is noisy and you hear it dripping, I bought it to help with sleep, I will go back to the vapouriser.

Product used

Ordered this to help aid sickness and product arrived with missing parts and could not use.

Sent back also as it was used by someone when arrived.

Maddy

Maddyasked

Hello, I've lost the small plasticy thing which sits at the top of the machine, does anyone know if this can be replaced? Thanks

Pat W

Pat Wasked

I cannot get mine to work? It's on a stable surface and has been for weeks. Today is the first time I've used for a few weeks. It's the second one I had the first one replaced. Red light on the whole time and it won't go. Any tips??

ninebabes

Give them a call. Sometimes they can play up. They are quiet reasonable at looking at it and fixing it. And just make sure you don’t leave water in it. If it’s got water in it at the base. Empty it and see what happens.

kimby69

kimby69asked

Which actual model Le Desire Atomiser Diffuser do these reviews refer to please? As these reviews here never seem to show or say so very hard to know weather to purchase any of them at all.