le desiré

le desiré (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Don't buy Le desire ultrasonic atomiser!

Product failed, made loud buzzing noise in the middle of the night twice had to be switched off as unusable. Store refused return or refund.

Nice diffuser, but power button lights up the room, so can't use it

Bought from Le Desire Chadstone, this diffuser also has a 7 shade light, which the salesperson assured me can be turned off. Unfortunately the power button has a brilliant white light, which sent a glow across my whole room. I could have read by it. I had to turn the diffuser off so I could go to sleep, so it really doesn't do what I bought it for.

After calling the extremely unhelpful store (apparently it's a legal/safety requirement to have a light so you can tell it's on.....can't miss it really), I then exchanged numerous emails with their "head office/distributor". I can exchange it (probably for one which still lights up the room), as long as it's all in the original packaging, but I can't get a refund as there's nothing wrong with it. They have them working in the store, so apparently I knew exactly what I was getting and I have no right to bring it back.

Waste of $85.00. Not good if you like to sleep in the dark.......

I cannot get mine to work? It's on a stable surface and has been for weeks. Today is the first time I've used for a few weeks. It's the second one I had the first one replaced. Red light on the whole time and it won't go. Any tips??
Give them a call. Sometimes they can play up. They are quiet reasonable at looking at it and fixing it. And just make sure you don’t leave water in it. If it’s got water in it at the base. Empty it and see what happens.

Which actual model Le Desire Atomiser Diffuser do these reviews refer to please? As these reviews here never seem to show or say so very hard to know weather to purchase any of them at all.