2Le Tan in Le Can Bronze

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Coverage
Brand Manager for Le Tan? Claim your listing.

Therese
ThereseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Bronze

Amazing and easy to use!

I hadn’t used fake tan for years so was nervous but a friend recommended this. Amazing! So easy to apply, no weird marks around hands, feet, knees.. Wore off well too, no patchiness. Will be buying again! Show details
Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Coverage
meg_12
meg_12Victoria, 385012 posts
  Bronze

orange colour they must have changed the recipe

I have always used Le Tan, it used to come in a thinner can. The colour used to be perfect, but now I can only buy the fatter can and it is very red/orange. It looks more like sunburn colour, than tan.

Bee T
Bee T
  Bronze

Love the colour but disappointed in the quantity

I bought a large can of this in Bronze, and was amazed at the flawless, natural colour it gave off. What I wasn't impressed by was the fact that it ran out before I'd finished my body. I'm 5"4 and extremely petite so it's not like there was much of me to tan, and I was applying very lightly, using a mitt to spread and oy got my legs and the front of my stomach done before it sizzled out, leaving my back, arms and upper torso white. The can was fully sealed in a plastic pack when I bought it, so it's not like it could have been used previously. Love the colour, extremely put off by the small amount for the price I paid.