2Le Tan in Le Can Dark Bronze

Le Tan in Le Can Dark Bronze

2Le Tan in Le Can Dark Bronze

1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Le Tan? Claim your listing.

1 review
Kristen H.
Kristen H.South West, WA7 posts
  Dark Bronze

Best Tan On The Market

I have fair, freckled skin. I love this spray, particularly the darkest one as it achieves the best results. I exfoliate in the shower. Dry off then spray all over. I use my bare hands to rub it in. I always spray my face last as it's a bit sensitive. Do this before bed. Long PJs so I don't get it all over the sheets! I shower the next morning to wash off the residue. Moisturise all over. Ta da. Beautiful, natural tan. I don't find there is a strong odour. I usually use a nice scented moisturiser to mask any residual tan smell. Lasts 1 week. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE Show details
Smell