2Le Tan in Le Can Deep Bronze

Le Tan in Le Can Deep Bronze

2Le Tan in Le Can Deep Bronze

1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Le Tan? Claim your listing.

1 review
Sophie
SophieMelbourne
  Deep Bronze

Pleasantly surprised

I had never fake tanned before and I wanted to try it out. I brought it in deep bronze and you could instantly see the colour when you put it on. Over night it got even darker and was completely even and looked real. I blended it in with a tanning mitt to ensure there was no blotchiness. It lasted very well I'm writing this a week later and the tan still looked 100% perfect. Except for on my hands some colour had built up and looked a bit dirty but otherwise perfect. I would buy again it was amazing and the price is great
Long lasting, inexpensive
Stays on so well I'm struggling to get it off lol!!