5Le Tan in Le Can

Le Tan in Le Can Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Le Tan? Claim your listing.
Doreen C.
Doreen C. · in Le Can

Please is it available in the UK? I bought mine last year in Tasmania and I love it.

Amanda C
Amanda C · in Le Can

Can you leave it on over night after applying or do you have to wash it off after 6 hours??
New to tanning so any tips would be great.

Angel Blake
Angel Blake · in Le Can Dark Bronze

I have read many reviews, some are saying you wash it off others say you don’t! Any help?

Sar
Sar · in Le Can

I have relatively fare skin, so how long should I wait before showering? and will it come off in the pool and go streaky???

Maggie
Maggie

Read the instructions on the bottle as to how long you need to wait before showering. In my experience, it did not go streaky, it just faded gradually. You need to exfoliate and moisturise your joints before applying.

Select a listing for your question
Le Tan in Le Can