Le Tan Daily Glow Gradual Lotion

Le Tan Daily Glow Gradual Lotion Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Le Tan? Claim your listing.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.

I can't find this anywhere! Has it been discontinued? If so, bring it back! It was so subtle it looked natural. Loved it

Meg R
Meg R

Yes, it’s been discontinued and the replacement, Gradual Tanning Lotion Coconut Water, is useless. It streaks, smells too much of coconut and doesn’t have the SPF. I’ve moved on to Three Warriors. So far so good except for no SPF and the price is outrageous compared with Le Tan.

Sue Dono
Sue Dono

Can this product still be purchased? And if so where from? If it has a new look could you please provide me with a description of what it looks like bow and its new label. Love this product and bought a bulk purchase some time ago… just starting to run out of it and panicking.

Debra S.
Debra S.

Where can I buy this from as I can’t find it anywhere

Suzanne Swanston
Suzanne Swanston

Is this Product still available

Laura s.
Laura s.

Yes I purchased it today from Woolworths and also Coles has it too same stuff but they have changed the packaging

Deb
Deb

I have just noticed the paint has come off the side rail of my car right were my leg touches when getting in or out of the car. The only thing I have done differently is that I have been using this product for the past few months. Really concerned about the fact that if it can strip car paint what is it doing to our body.

Has anyone else had this happen?

Claire
Claire

The same thing happens with sunscreen

Paige
Paige

Will the tan come off in the ocean?

Tahli
Tahli

From my experience, The tan does not come off in the Ocean or in a pool

caron
caron

How can I stop the itching and get rid of the horrific red rash that I have everywhere I put this product? I have tried Zyrtec and it did next to nothing. I have now been scratching for 3 days and cannot sleep due to the itchiness. What can I do?

Itchy
Itchy

I know how you feel! I used cold packs to numb the areas and a cream from Pharmacy with an anesthetic ingredient in it. That did the trick and relieved the itch quite quickly. My legs were bleeding, I scratched that much. All the best. I have of course tossed the offending cream in the bin. Hope this helps.

Keeleyhope_
Keeleyhope_

Put moisturiser that’s suits sensitive skin and don’t buy this cause you have sensitive skin it’s made for normal skin read before buy

BJ
BJ

I love this product. But can you use it when pregnant?

Stephanie
Stephanie

Honestly I don't know, however if you contact Le Tan directly in sure they can assist! :)

bri
bri

Can I use this on the face?

Chelsea
Chelsea

I don't use any tanning products on my face because I have sensitive, acne prone skin. Maybe do a patch test if you really need to, or just use a darker foundation like me :)

K.E
K.E

I also have sensitive skin and have no problem using this on my face. The product actually says it's suitable for facial use on the back :)

Kurtypoo
Kurtypoo

Is this product waterproof .?

Kayla
Kayla

It is once it has dried and been left on for a few hours

Claudia.di
Claudia.di

How does this product go with shaving legs? Is it okay to shave while using this? I don't want I get streaks or anything!

Lifeofthebeach
Lifeofthebeach

I had a pretty severe allergic reaction to this product, however my sister uses it daily and has absolutely no problems. She has found that it is even better after shaving as it absorbs into the skin more easily :) Hope that helps