Part of Le Tan Express 4.0

4.3

67%33%0%
Brand Manager for Le Tan? Claim your listing.

sezzy_m
sezzy_mSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Spray

Awesome long last tan with great colour!

Apart from the awful smell when you first spray it on, this tan is fantastic!! Leaves a great looking colour and I love the fact that I can shower after only an hour. This is my new favourite tan!

Kimpoot
KimpootVictoria2 posts

Verrrry satisfied

I spend a lot of time in the sun at work so I'm left with an awful tan that cuts on my arms and thighs (from shorts and shirts). So I decided fake tan my torso so I don't look like 2 different people of colour.

I sprayed it all over my chest, stomach, back, shoulders and upper thigh and spread it with a clean sock.

I left it only for about half an hour, washed it off and didn't see much of a change and was a bit disappointed. But next morning, I was a gorgeous tan colour almost the same as my tanned arms and legs.

I does continue to darken after wash so be patient.

I'm quite happy and more confident in this summer bikini weather :D

Super affordable too, I just have to find out how long it will last before it washes off completely.

Dem
DemGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

1 and a half weeks later

Ok. Firstly, it is a great colour, easy to apply, develops quickly.

But...

I am one a half weeks post tan and I still CANNOT get it off!!! I have been exfoliating like crazy, using salt scrubs, exfoliating bead lotion, exfoliating gloves (and even the really tough glove I use for my laser hair removal).

Nothing is getting it off. Its ridiculous!

So a few positives.. But the negative has outweighed it for me this time!!