Le Tan Iced Green Tea After Sun Mist Spray with Aloe Vera

3.8

Tracky1974

Tracky1974AU

Good

Overall, this is a great product which I highly recommend. The gel is cool and soothing and smells refreshing. It really took the sting out of any sunburn that I may have had and reduced the swelling and pain associated with excessive sun exposure. A little goes a long way, applying too much becomes very sticky.
    I have used this product after being burnt and I thought that the gel was cool and soothing on my skin.
    The squirter squirts a fine mist onto the skin which can hurt sensitive burtn skin. I prefer to squirt the product onto my hand and rub it in that way.

west3030

west3030vic, 3030

Good

I think this is a really great product it soothes my skin when it has been sun burnt and sometimes I just aplly it when the weather it really warm because it has a cooling affect. I was recommended by a friend to try this product instead of the after cooling gel which I was using back then, they said it was better for your skin because it doesn't make your skin feel tight.
    It soothes my skin after I have been sun burnt. It cools me down when it is really hot.
    I have had no negative experiences with this product.

Dimmitty