3Le Tan Jet Dry Bronze & Deep Bronze

Le Tan Jet Dry Bronze & Deep Bronze

3Le Tan Jet Dry Bronze & Deep Bronze

89%11%0%
Brand Manager for Le Tan? Claim your listing.

Gem
GemAdelaide6 posts
  Deep Bronze

Best tan around

I've used this tan for many years and it is the best one I've tried. I've tried many different tans and this one has the best results. It interacts with moisturiser well, is even, good colour, pores don't get filled with bronzer as it doesn't have too much bronzer... just enough to see where you're applying it. Lasts all week with occasional moisturising, is a reasonable price, 1 can will do my entire body easily, smells ok. Getting hard to find though?!

Sabrina
SabrinaSydney5 posts
  Deep Bronze

Okay but more orange than deep bronze colour!

I bought the Deep Bronze Le Tan spray it came out looking very even on me but after i washed it off i was more ORANGE than bronze it looked like that for 2 days and then it settled down and looked like more of a bronze colour. i then applied the Le Tan fast tan BRONZE foaming mousse and my tan looks very natural bronze looking. i prefer the mousse over the spray as it is much easier to apply and see exactly were you have applied the tan.

ihaveanopinion
ihaveanopinionPerth2 posts
  Bronze

watch what you are doing

A great colour, so much more natural than many others. Easy to apply in the spray can, but you really need to watch what you are doing as you might think you are applying it evenly, but the room fogs up so quickly it's easy to miss places. Difficult to get an even spray on the backs of your legs and back. I'll get my husband to do it next time.
perfect colour. layers well for a darker colour, (i used bronze)
you need to keep the spray at the same distance all over or risk uneven colour
lindy
lindy2 posts

I swear by this product

I get spray tanks if I'm in a rush to be tanned but will always go back to this product as itsunami instant so i know where i have applied to reduce streaks unlike spray tans they can be streaks orange. I love the le tan products and wouldn't be without a bottle or spray in the cupboard. Life's better with a le tan tan tan:-)
lifes better with a letan tan
bakerybird
bakerybirdMelbourne5 posts
Mikayla-shae
Mikayla-shaeBrisbane

Excellent product!

Best fake tanner I have ever used, it doesn't streak (even if you did an average job), its cheap compared to other fake tanners, layers great and doesn't make you look like an ompa loompa- it's very natural looking, lasts for a long time (including in water) without going patchy or fading, the only down side is it smells a little after application but it fades, even when it does smell for a couple of hours after it doesn't smell horrible, I noticed it smelt a little like maple syrup (but that's just me). Definitely would repurchase over and over.
Inexpensive, doesn't streak, long lasting, great colour
Smells a tiny bit but fades very fast
Megaunderwood
MegaunderwoodPerth, Western Australia

Great

The tan goes on really even and stays on for quite a while. It doesn't smell funny or sweat off like a lot of other cream tans I have used in the past. Would really recommend this its so easy and dries quickly and doesn't streak at all. The best one I've had yet
Dries quick, goes on evenly, lasts long time
darkfaery7
darkfaery7Perth, WA48 posts
  Jet Dry

This is the best most natural tan in a can I have ever used and I've used a few. I've used much more expensive ones and not got as good results. I get much better results then with a salon tan. I would especially suggest for people wanting to go nice and dark and this can be layered much darker then some other brands.
-Great natural looking tan

-Can go as dark as you like, much darker then the salon will get you.

-Quick Dry

-Inexpensive
-It can be difficult and fiddly to apply but not anymore so then any other home spray tan. Show reply

tobigirl
tobigirlAU3 posts
  Jet Dry

amazing product wont ever change

I have been using this product for some time now & when i do i always get great comments.

You can apply over & over for the more dramatic tan but when i go to events i normally do 1-2 coats and i always feel bronzed & glowing.

There is nothing worse than an orange tan, this is just perfect for that natural looking glow.

Wont ever use anything else ever!!
Easy to apply, doesnt smell funny, no streaks, looks & feels amazing
nothing that i can think of