100% · 60%

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Coverage
Brand Manager for Le Tan? Claim your listing.

rose
roseSouth East Queensland, QLD33 posts

Ash base Uber Fast foam

Live in humid climate. Most tanning products melt in the heat, before I get out of the bathroom. Uber Fast express tan works extremely well in hot Qld conditions. Always delivers a perfect streak-free result. I use twice a week during hot weather. This product delivers. I use a mitt. So many different base colours to choose from. There will be one that matches you. Be Sun Smart.
GalaXiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Colour
Ease of Application
Coverage
Kimberley
KimberleySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Best fake tan EVER

I’ve tried plenty of fake tans. This is the ONLY one that doesn’t go orange. It doesn’t dry my skin out like other foams and it fades evenly. I am SO impressed with this. I tried the Uber Stat version and it was terrible, but I can’t recommend this oil foam enough. The only downside is it never dries down (no other foams dry down either) but since this is oil foam it’s more sticky than regular foams....but I’m willing to deal with that for the great results I get with this product.
Trish
TrishSydney, NSW

Great for olive skin

All fake tan makes me look orange due to the yellow tone of my skin. This is the first home game tan that has not done this. I am very impressed with violet base. Drink faster than Bondi Sands. Show details
Picko76
Picko76Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Best yet!!

I am so pale I'm practically grey but this makes me look healthy, is so quick and easy to apply and does NOT streak!! Its not orange either, looks completely natural and bonus, no horrible smell A+++ Show details
Tilly