Leander High Chair

Leander High Chair

See the Best High Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Leander

3.8
    Mattpower23
    Mattpower23Southbank

Stylish, smooth edges and baby loves it

Looks fantastic and my one year old baby loves it. Easy to use, clean and baby goes in without a fuss!

Would second the other review in that I’ve seen her try and climb out of it but you must never leave your baby in any high chair. Getting the (expensive) cushion soon which should eliminate baby’s ability to try and stand.

A Wilsonasked

Hi, I have just begun using the Leander high chair with the safety bar, tray and cushion and am finding it difficult to place my 6 month old in and out of the seat. It is a tight squeeze. I am worried he will quickly outgrow the safety bar before he is able to sit without it. Is this a problem you have seen? Would you be able to offer any advice?

Leander
    Jenine K.Leander

Hi, Good question! The technique is to lift your child and place them into the highchair from behind. This way you have one hand to hold your child, and the other to help their legs through. The design of the safety bar is such that it can be used without a harness so it is snug on purpose for safety. It also has two settings, so the outer settings can be used to create more space. Hope this helps :)

A Wilson

Yes, that does help; thank you. If I may ask another question: I am using the tray; will this clip on if the safety bar is on the tighter setting?

Beck
    Beck

Hi - yes it does. And taking the child in and out from behind is definitely the answer for your first question. Don’t forget to lower the step as she grows. Also when the get big enough and sit properly, removing the cushion creates a lot more room. Our granddaughter is a large child nearly turning 3 (but needs size 4 and 5 clothing) and we have only just removed the tray and safety bar altogether. She climbs up onto the raised seat very safely as the chair is so well balanced and loves it.

Grammy43asked

How much weight will this chair hold? Thinking of using it in the nursery while we gently rock our grandchild to sleep.

jadan
    jadan

Hi, based on the Danish by Design website it can take up to 130kg. I'm assuming you just want to use it as a normal adult chair (not a rocking chair, which wouldn't work hehehe) until the baby is old enough to use it as a high chair. Hope that helps!

Grammy43

And why would it not work as a rocking chair? This grandbaby is very active and easily distracted. The "bounce" of this chair might be just what he needs to relax and go to sleep. Our nursery is very small & won't hold a normal rocking chair.

Get an answer from our members and Leander representatives

CategoryHigh Chairs