Leaptel Opticomm

Leaptel Opticomm

• Adequate Speeds Yes (30) · No (4)

Super support

Set up a new OptiComm connection. Rob and Katie were so helpful I didn’t even look at other providers. Fuss free and prompt service with all my questions answered in a friendly manner.

Start DateNovember 2020
Tevunga Lapuaho

Tevunga LapuahoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable & excellent customer service

Been through 3 internet providers and Leaptel is by faaar the best. Fast speed and rarely have a problem. I called up yesterday for technical help(first time in months) and Lachlan from support team was amazing. Patient and willing to help with whatever I asked. Thank you sooo much!! Happy customer indeed :)

Spiro

SpiroGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable and outstanding customer service

Setting up internet at my new place was a very easy process with Leaptel and the customer service was excellent. Rob from the technical team was very understanding and provided all the information I needed to set everything up in the most ideal way and he also helped me set up my home phone connection correctly.

Standalone or BundledBundled

David T.

David T.South East Queensland, QLD

Reliable and fast service

Moved into a new place and got the internet set up through the chat service, the customer representative was excellent. Lachlan provided all the details I needed to get the service-connected and answered all my questions.

Excellent customer services

Real speed and excellent customer service online! It took less than a day from placing the order online to confirming the payment over the phone and then installing and using it directly. Especially the installation process, anything you didn't understand could be solved through their online enquiry service, which took 10 minutes and you were ready to use straight away.

CAO Z.

CAO Z.

Real speed , easy start up and supported customer service.

Leaptel will be my forever opticomm ISP. It only takes me 1 day to start up. Customer service is fine. Most important is the speed are real 90Mbps. I have tested from my IPhone, tablets and pc. All 80-90Mbps with 5ms ping. Fantastic!

LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service by Leaptel

Customer service has been exceptional by Leaptel! I had constant dropouts for months (was not a Leaptel issue, but an Opticomm unit issue) and Leaptel continued to support me throughout that time so that They could get to the bottom of what was happening.

I mainly dealt with a representative by the name of Rob P and his service was exceptional. He showed empathy when I was frustrated and took it upon himself to monitor my internet dropout frequency so that I didn’t have to constantly call Leaptel when there was an issue.

This issue has now been resolved. One of the best customer service that I have experienced!

Start DateJanuary 2020
Contract Type24-month contract
Lee

Thank you very much. Please pass on positive feedback to anyone that I have conversed with if it is not a hassle as well because you all have been fantastic!

Nur Fatihin R.

Nur Fatihin R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing customer service

The customer service team was excellent from the very beginning. All my queries were answered and they were very thorough in doing so. Shout out to Katee, Brendon, Robert and another team member who I talked to on the phone, I didn’t manage to catch her name, but she was the most amazing of all. I would give 10 stars if I could. Thank you!

Start DateSeptember 2020

NadineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crappy

Start DateAugust 2018
Adequate SpeedsNo

Donna Charles

Donna CharlesPerth, WA

Great service, Support is fantastic. A****

have to say leaptel have never let me down. Connection is very reliable no buffering or drop outs.
Had one issue where my cable had broken due to twin boys... the staff was amazing walked me through each step to find the solution and checked each cable to make sure all was well. Quick and reliable. Im no computer nerd so really need baby steps and leaptel delivered excellent advice.

Start DateFebruary 2019
Contract Type12-month contract
Mrs. Cooper

Mrs. Cooper

Excellent! Great problem solving! Great service!

Standalone or BundledBundled
Mark Lyell

Mark LyellSydney, NSW

Switched on

What i like about Leaptel is that when i called to enquire about options and ask questions, i got accurate and knowledgeable answers from switched on people. When i called their competitors with the same line of questioning i got incorrect information and 'robotic' AI type responses, haha. As a business, you've got to understand and be knowledgeable about the product or service you're selling. If you're not then the customer gets irritated quickly as i did in calling them. I highly recommend Leaptel for a professional service

Excellent, Fast, Efficient service

Left Aussie broadband due to a bad experience. Leaptel were very accomodating and professional with connection occurring within hours. An hour to be precise. Network is very stable at all times of the day, very happy - Thank you!

Alexandr Solyannikov

Alexandr SolyannikovPerth, WA

The speed 1000/50 Mbps is amassing!!!

I have been with Leaptel for about a year or so starting with plan 100/50 Mbps and then 250/100 and now 1000/50 Mbps it has always been a good service, absolutely amassing custom service - Australian one which is very important at least for me. The speed and realizability is perfect. The only thing I would recommend when offering such a fast connection is to offer a bit better modem something like Netgear etc. , of course you can always buy your own that is not an issue here. It is when you going to get such a speed a better modem to choose from would be an advantage.
All in all, I definitely recommend this Provider :)

Start DateSeptember 2019

Hi Christopher,
Thanks for the feedback and all the best.
Have a nice day!!!

BrettB

BrettBPerth, WA

Amazing.

Manoj

ManojGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Big Thanks to KT.

Just got Opticomm through leaptel. Leaptel got good customer service team. Special Thanks to KT and Rob. KT was very helpful and patient throughout the call. She made things easy with her super customer service. My wife couldn’t Thank you enough, all praises to you. Got internet on the same day. Super job guys!!

Elizabeth B.

Elizabeth B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Technical support guys 'rock'

Russell

Russell

Great work

Spoke with Rob @ Leaptel and said he will have me connected within hours, and he did. After 5 days without internet from my other provider, Rob said he will make I got connected. Thanks Rob, great service!

Adequate SpeedsNo
Contract Type24-month contract
Christopher E.Leaptel

Great customer service and great Internet

I’ve only just joined with Leaptel but so far I can’t complain. The customer service has been great and there is little to no wait time. We got connected to the internet within 30mins and the instructions were easy to understand. Kate from the online chat was the person I spoke to the most and she was fantastic and very helpful. She was ready to answer any questions I had and took the time to support me with starting the internet.

Excellent service from Niz

We have had dropouts due to Opticom maintenance and Niz was really patient and helpful and got our service reconnected, please extend my thanks to him I appreciate his good service.

Start DateApril 2020