Leaptel Opticomm

Leaptel Opticomm

RA 2019

RA 2019Melbourne

Great Connectivity

After reading the mix reviews online and among different provider. I took the punt of going with Leaptel and the journey has been over 5 months without any disruption and great service.. Customer service has been amazing and always helping..

Only Con- Bit dearer compared to NBN..

Start DateJune 2019

Extremely slow internet

Start DateMarch 2017
Adequate Speeds No

Dead set best provider!!

Refreshing to see an ISP that cares about its customers and service so well. They provide honest assistance, quick activation and just all round winner. Cant go wrong picking Leaptel :)

Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Randy - Thank you for your review. I'm very happy to hear you've had such a positive experience with Leaptel. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance.

Quirkymonsta

QuirkymonstaSydney, NSW

This company is amazing!

I placed an order for the 100/40 plan on Wednesday. A service rep called me on Thursday to finalise connection details. Mt modem came in today (friday) and internet is up and running at max speeds. What more can you ask for.

Start DateJuly 2019
Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Quirkymonsta - Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're very happy to hear things went so smoothly (as they should) for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can assist you further.

Markus B.

Markus B.South East Queensland, QLD

Leaptel are the best

I have been a customer with Leaptel for the last two years and have found there customer service to be perfect. Their internet speed is as promised , I have never had a drop out with them ( at least not that I have noticed . Dealing with their customer service consultants is very pleasant and prompt action .
They may not be as big as some of the other big players but the big players can learn a lot from Leaptel .

Start DateJuly 2017
Christopher E.Leaptel

Thank you for taking the time to review us Markus B. We're very happy to hear you're having such a positive experience with Leaptel.

Keely

KeelySydney, NSW

John provided the best customer service

Opticomm is absolutely terrible, if there is a way to avoid the set up I would. John from Leaptel helped so much and was patient during all the phone calls!

PreK07

PreK07

If I could star them more than 5 stars I would!!!

Start DateMarch 2019
Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi PreK07 - Thank you for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate your kind words and we're glad you've received such great service and support. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if w can assist you further.

CiscoSydney, NSW

Crazy Fast Opticomm Internet Speeds

Signed up on Leaptel NBN100/40 Unlimited and it is super-quick. Getting speeds of 94MBps over wifi on a cheap modem. Who knows how fast the service can be over cable and on a good modem. Very impressed so far. Setup was very easy and connection + modem was serviced the very next business day. Highly recommend this ISP

Start DateOctober 2018
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Cisco, thanks for your positive review and recommendation and our services. While we work really hard to deliver the high speed internet you received, we're always looking for feedback on how we can improve further so please let us know.

Cisco

Only thing I can recommend is a self-service system where we can manage bill payments, direct debit, monitor usage, etc. I'm sure that will be available in the not-too-distance future.

Tom

Tomasked

Hi I am with Leaptel. I have not got my Netcom NF18ACV Router as yet but my service is up and running 25/5.
I would like to know when I received the Leaptel router if it is as they say simply pug and play. The kids really need the WIFI

Hi Tom,

Best to get in touch with us directly on 1300 205 327 or via livechat at www.leaptel.com.au so that we can look up your order and check about the status of that router delivery.

We aim for the router to arrive on or before the connection goes active, but there might be a delay on the delivery of the router by the courier company. This will need to be looked into when you contact us.

Chris

Get an answer from our members and Leaptel representatives

CategoryServices and Internet Service Providers