2.4

• Adequate Speeds Yes · No (7)

NadineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crappy

Start DateAugust 2018
kstanimal63

kstanimal63South East Queensland, QLD

Upgrade your mobile plan, you'll need the data if you get stuck with this mob

Overpriced, shocking connection. Never even gets close to the speed you pay for and drops out all the time. Even upgraded to a new modem and it did very little. I can not wait to put this experience behind me when I move.

Start DateAugust 2019
Contract Type24-month contract
Russell

Russell

Great work

Spoke with Rob @ Leaptel and said he will have me connected within hours, and he did. After 5 days without internet from my other provider, Rob said he will make I got connected. Thanks Rob, great service!

Start DateJuly 2020
Contract Type24-month contract
Services

Find out how Leaptel compares to other Services

Caiden S.South East Queensland, QLD

It's Good

No dropouts yet, no issues with service except I don't think they're true speeds to what they let off. Speedtest is not reliable and not true unlike TestMy.net Unfortunately, it doesn't meet the guarantee that they let off from an Australian server. The support was good for Australian support. Always good to have. However, there was no after support asking if everything went well... Just demanded payment which is fine. Would be good if they could call their customers and see how everything is going with the service. I think Leaptel need a transparent application to change speeds or plans to suit. Pay bills and show line faults. That's what we pay for isn't it?

Melisa

Melisa

Absolutely disgusting! Worst customer service

Start DateJanuary 2020
Faz

FazPeel, WA

Poor internet connection

Been with them for a year now still having same problems slow speeds internet drops out Starts buffering when 2-3 devices are on wifi and affects the wired connection aswell done everything on my side then I have to sit there and listen to a person who I can’t understand for 25-30mins and still get no results LBN companies not that good in my book be good when nbn Telstra gets here

KO1

KO1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely slow internet

Start DateMarch 2017
Data TypeCapped Data

Jan E.asked

Leaptel

I am overseas and want to be connected when I arrive back in Australia in April. How long does it take to be connected? My Address is Rushall Park 10 McKean Avenue North Fitzroy.

Hi Jan,
I believe I've assisted you on the correct address via private message, but if you still need assistance with this address please let me know.
Kind Regards,
Chris

Jan E.asked

Home Phone

I am going into a new apartment in Nth Fitzroy in April and was wondering how much notice I need to give before connection?

Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Jan - It depends on whether the address has the equipment installed or not. I would recommend talking to our team on livechat at www.leaptel.com.au and providing them with your address. They will be able to advise you on the timelines for activation and about the order process.

Jan E.

Ok I will do that. I am in Italy until April so what hours could I talk to them?

Hi Jan,
Given you're overseas and the timezones could be difficult, perhaps it would be best to email our support team at support@leaptel.com.au. That way they can get back to you with detailed information.
We are however open Monday - Friday, 9am - 9pm AEDT and Saturday & Sunday 9am - 7pm AEDT.

Tom

Tomasked

Opticomm

Hi I am with Leaptel. I have not got my Netcom NF18ACV Router as yet but my service is up and running 25/5.
I would like to know when I received the Leaptel router if it is as they say simply pug and play. The kids really need the WIFI

Hi Tom,

Best to get in touch with us directly on 1300 205 327 or via livechat at www.leaptel.com.au so that we can look up your order and check about the status of that router delivery.

We aim for the router to arrive on or before the connection goes active, but there might be a delay on the delivery of the router by the courier company. This will need to be looked into when you contact us.

Warm Regards,
Chris

Get an answer from our members and Leaptel representatives

Compare all 9 Leaptel
CategoryServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price A$59.95A$69.95A$79.95
Service TypeADSLFibre and NBNFibre and NBNFibre and NBN
Packages AvailableBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
NBN Speed Tier 12/125/550/20