Verifiedleaptel.com.au

90% · 23022 · 9%

Rodolfo
RodolfoPerth, WA
  OptiComm 250/25

Where have you been all this time

Best provider ever!!! Absolute beauty since day 1. This is how others should provide service. Show details ·  1
Sarah
SarahPerth, WA2 posts

Don’t waste your time!

Leaptel don’t monitor your internet, even if it’s running like crap and you aren’t getting the speeds you deserve. Because they are private and small they don’t care. They don’t even communicate with opticomm when there is an issue and trust me there will be opticomm can’t fix anything quickly, I’m talking it takes months. Stick with Telstra! Show details
Kevin M.
Kevin M.Queensland7 posts
  OptiComm 250/25

Great Service, easy switch over

Recently switched to Leaptel from one of the big Telcos. Couldn't be happier so far, easy switch over, great instructions to set up connection. Sought support to fix problem with speed, great support, sorted issue in one call/chat..was my router settings slowing it down in the end, all sorted by Julian in support. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
AndrewW
AndrewW30 posts
Jason H.
Jason H.Perth, WA3 posts

Great customer service

These guys have been really good. We've been with them for about 4 years now and no major issues. They will notify you of any upcoming service outages. If you call them they will work through any troubleshooting issues with you. I would strongly recommend them . They're small enough that you get quality service unlike the big guys. Show details ·  1
AdenRK
AdenRK
  Verified NBN 250/25

5 Stars for Leaptel!

I have been with Leaptel since November, 2022. Since then, there have been only a few unscheduled outages - otherwise everything is well planned and scheduled, with customers notified weeks in advance.

The speeds are consistent, and there is no "peak hour" congestion/latency/bandwidth issues at any time. I can run a speedtest at any point in the day or night and get about 265Mbps download and 23Mbps upload; exactly what I pay for.

One of the few ISPs that I recommend to friends and family! Well done Leaptel!!! Show details ·  1

Viral Desai
Viral Desai2 posts

Fantastic mob

Been with Leaptel for a good 6 months or so and they've been absolutely fantastic. They're well priced, fantastic rock solid network and their Aussie based support is top notch. Show details ·  1
AndrewW
AndrewW30 posts
Lennyfan
Lennyfan

High speeds, amazing service

I was previously with TPG and in the past with iinet and I've never experienced internet that just plain WORKS. It's fast, and the only ever time I had an issue, they were on it and solved it immediately. Can't recommend highly enough and have already recommended to anyone who will listen! Show details ·  1
Tim
TimVictoria6 posts
  Verified NBN 100/20

Connected within an hour. Great speeds and ping times for gaming

I was connected within an hour of submitting my order. The download speeds are fantastic and I've had no problems at all with multiple people in the house streaming Netflix, YouTube etc. and gaming at the same time. Their customer portal is a little wonky, but I understand that they're about to launch a new one soon.

It feels like that other Aussie broadband provider I was with, before they got too big and stopped looking after existing customers and were only concerned with their shareholders and getting new customers in the door. Show details ·  1

Duderrrrrrr
Duderrrrrrr22 posts
  OPENetworks

Solid all-round

I've been with Leaptel a couple of years now.

They're accommodating and understanding. I've never been given a fee for a late payment. The support workers are always a pleasure to liaise with, and they know what they're talking about. Show details ·  1

Ordinary Consumer
Ordinary ConsumerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC41 posts
  Verified NBN 100/20

Rock solid connection, fantastic Aussie help desk

I was a committed Aussie Broadband user and would not have thought about jumping ship but a period of dropouts that ABB couldn't solve (in fairness it might have been caused by local NBN works) started me looking elsewhere. I read various reviews and LeapTel looked like a winner. Set up was quick and painless and their help desk is Aussie and they are knowledgeable (you can tell when someone knows what they are talking about and not just reading from a script). A quality service that is good value for money. Show details ·  1
Denise M
Denise MGold Coast2 posts

GREAT OVER THE PHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Leaptel have always provided us with QUICK and SUPERIOR over the phone customer service. That is the MAIN reason we stay with Leaptel. We just wanted to say thanks to Rodney who provided us with Superior Customer Service!!!!! Congratulations Leaptel!!!! Show reply
Garrick P
Garrick PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Verified OptiComm

Just a great company

We've had a few instance's where we required technical support.
These guys have the best attitude toward customers, and the best customer service experience that we are definitely getting the value for what we pay for.
It's also refreshing to talk to local call centres without the standard questions.and answers
Very rarely are you left waiting online. The person you talk to is the.person that handles.your query.
Great service guys were a customer forever. Show details ·  1
Vernon P.
Vernon P.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts
  Verified OptiComm

Hands down the best net I've ever had!

I'm in Beveridge on the Opticomm network.
My service has been nothing short of amazing!
I work from home so I must have a stable connection at all times and most of my house is now a smart home so I'm heavily reliant on me being connected 24/7.
Leaptel haven't let me down in the last 5 years.
I'm using 4 Asus routers in a mesh system with WiFi 6.
Its perfect! Need proof? Check my speedtest. Show details ·  1
Klim H
Klim HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent ISP with Exceptional Customer Service

Leaptel is an exceptional ISP, earning a perfect 5/5 rating from me. Their customer service is top-notch, promptly addressing any inquiries or concerns. I have experienced no dropouts, and scheduling a fiber upgrade was hassle-free. The consistent speeds have enhanced my online activities. I highly recommend Leaptel for their outstanding service and reliability. Show details ·  1

James
James2 posts
  OptiComm

Just started Leaptel's service, connections going well; customer service is A++++++++

Got connected today with Iousaf through a phone call after some troubles with the site being unable to locate our new residence; Got connected in 4 minutes from the end of the phone call. Thought i'd be sweet but then had some modem troubles, and then re-encountered Iousaf on chat. He helped me through the whole process of setting up the modem as a router instead, etc, etc and explained things step by step via photos (on leaptel), etc. Seemed pretty awesome to be able to chat to a cool dude in a normal casual way and not to a bot/uptight technician.
Even declined me trying to tip him! Solid bloke; give him a bonus! Show details ·  1
David Pandevski
David PandevskiHunter Region, NSW4 posts
  LBNCo

Awesome Service

Great service, Samuel was professional, knowledgeable and patient. I have recently joined Leaptel and can not fault them. Currently on the 100/20 plan and it has worked consistently. Show details ·  1
Turpy
TurpyAU21 posts

It was too easy!

So easy, with no dramas. Excellent service. Sign up till installation was 7 days. My speed is what was promised, Show details ·  1
Ben C
Ben C4 posts
Peter F.
Peter F.
  NBN 250/25

Great connectivity and customer service

Changed to them to save money after being with Launtel for a year and a half.
No regrets, the service works just as well if not better for some things. Show details ·  1
Harry A.
Harry A.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service everytime

I had a very smooth transition from Telstra Velocity to Opticomm using Leaptel. The part that stands out for me is the friendly Australian customer service every time i called. I had a technical issue which I was able to resolve over the phone in under 30 minutes. We need more service people like Leaptel. Show details ·  1
Albert B.
Albert B.2 posts
  LBNCo

Brilliant service and delivery time

Ordered for the nbn FTTN to Fttp upgrade. Eithin 4 weeks an nbn technician had completed the upgraded and the service was live.

Easy to communicate with and very efficient.

Highly recommend. Show details ·  1

Alice Wang
Alice WangGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

poor customer service

they don't care about their customer . Do not refer any one to their business. Show details
Richard P.
Richard P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  NBN 50/20

Easy sign up / great support

Transferimg from another ISP was really straight forward. I was transfered within the hr from signing up.

Great local support which is also handy. Live chat support team were very responsive when I had a few questions.

Highly recommended so far. Show details ·  1

Daniel W.
Daniel W.2 posts

Fantastic RSP!

Signed up 6 months ago and have been content ever since. The service itself is solid and the support staff (as little as I've needed it) have been nothing but courteous and professional. Credit to Leaptel as a business. Show details ·  1

Jade S
Jade S9 posts

Amazing ISP

I have been with Leaptel for 3 months now. I signed up because they have good deal for NBN plans. I have no issue so far with Leaptel and we usually get 530 megabit download speed average and 44 megabit upload speed. Also Customer support responded Professional when I realise I put the wrong plans contract and they allow fix it. Show details ·  1
jim
jim2 posts

Painfree

Moved from aussie broadband a few months ago due to increasing frequency of ping spikes gaming perth-singapore. Fast painless transfer, no dropouts, consistent low ping. A couple of weeks ago applied for fttp from fttn. Everything went smoothly and when i contacted them to cancel my fttn connection they had already contacted nbn to cancel it. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
James
JamesSydney, NSW

Tech support

A huge thank you to Jordan from Leaptel tech support. He helped me resolve a connection issue and was extremely helpful. Outstanding service by Jordan! Show reply
Aaron M.
  Verified NBN
Tommy L.
Tommy L.3 posts
  Leaptel

Excellent customer service by the support team

hey Iousaf - Leaptel Support Team, Well done on your excellent help on the phone. I was very frustrated and you kept your cool and worked it all out. My speeds and super quick and happy again.
Kind regards,
Tommy Show reply
KNW
KNWPerth, WA
  Leaptel

Excellent customer service and resolution

New customer after transferring from a different internet provider due to poor service and speed issues . Set up with leaptel yesterday and straight away had internet connection issue so my heart sank. However, I am very impressed with the customer service and support I received especially from Blake. Issue resolved quite quickly and I have high hopes for continued good service . Thank you so much to Blake Show reply
Paolo
PaoloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WOW! Just WOW!

I signed up for their service 22 Feb 2023 and they shipped out the wireless router the following day. Unfortunately the nbn box was missing from our rental btal unit so Leaptel ordered one for me and it arrived the day after. I just plugged everything in and ran a speed tesr and and I got 102mbps download and 20mbps upload. I couldn't be happier :) Show details ·  1
Tony M
Tony MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  NBN

Fantastic LOCAL customer service!

I really appreciate that I can speak to someone local, and also the fact that I nearly always go straight to a support person. Have had an issue with my line that required some back and forth diagnostics, but this was made far less painful as it would have been with competing services who often have you on hold for ages. Show details ·  1
TKW
TKW

Best decision ever!

Chat online with them 9:40 am ,signed with new modem
10:41 am. Back online with old modem without touching anything ! Seamless .
10:43 am confirmation message received.
10:50 am new modem order cancelled with refund ,hassle free!!!
Do I need to say more? Show details ·  1

Melon Husk
Melon HuskMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  NBN 50/20

Excellent connection, pain free process in switching to Leaptel

Very pleased with the painless switch over to Leaptel, I have the speeds I want at a price I can afford. Show details ·  1
Yeah N.
Yeah N.Far North Queensland, QLD
Shahadat R.
Shahadat R.

Brilliant Customer Service

Though I didn’t have any internet for 3 weeks, but I must say that their customer service is exceptional. They called me whenever they had any update. Finally my internet is up and running Show details ·  1
James Wild
James WildSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great speeds and reliability

I used Leaptel for over a year with i was in a Opticom neighborhood and i have absolutely no regrets. The service was so fast and stable.
Their support staff are super friendly and quick to respond in the live chat during initial setup if you need any help.
Would definitely recommend and use them again and again. Show details ·  1