Leaptel (page 3 of 6)

Broadband, Home Phone

• Adequate Speeds Yes (58) · No (7)

Blake

BlakeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No fuss internet

In over a year I've only had a couple of drop outs, both were very brief, under 5 minutes.
I was able to contact Leaptel and confirm them in both cases.

Nik

NikAustralia

Excellent value

I've had a connection with Leaptel on the Opticomm network for a few months now and haven't had any problems. Good speeds, great customer support during the setup process and a functional web console. Also great value for money.

Cisco

CiscoSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service. Reliable and fast internet speeds

This is my second review of Leaptel (first one being Opticomm connection). After experiencing connection problems with our previous Internet provider (Exetel) and NEVER being able to get to an operating or receiving a call-back, I decided it was time to switch to Leaptel, based on my previous experience with them. They did not disappoint. Modem was received within 2 days and they even helped out with our NBN-related connection problem that Exetel failed to address. It was resolved in less than a business day. Customer service is helpful and communicated every step of the way. Internet speeds are reliable and fast. Kudos to Leaptel. Highly recommended for Internet needs!

The Turner's

The Turner's

Best Service Ever - Thank you Rob!

Dmitriy

DmitriyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got connected in a few hours from the moment I put the request until I got the service.

I could not imagine that provisioning of broadband service can be done so quickly. The support team is very professional and friendly. Definitely can recommend Leaptel. The internet speed is as promised. The price is very good.

Adnan ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Fastest home internet I have ever used in Australia

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just great, in every way

Normally wouldn't write a review but I do love the service I get from leaptel. I'm a HEAVY user with a desktop that stays on 24/7 performing various bandwidth intensive tasks and have an overall excellent experience with this isp. Always get my advertised speeds, vary rarely how downtime. 10/10

Melisa

Melisa

Absolutely disgusting! Worst customer service

Fantastic service

Been with leaptel for a week now and have been ecstatic with the service so far, getting the speeds I pay for and more sometimes with 0 dropouts is amazing. Customer support is also superb and they really value you as a customer.

Quick service, reliable internet

I've been a customer with Leaptel for over three years, their customer service has always been prompt and polite. Internet is reliable and up to the standard of their advertisement.

brentcocker

brentcockerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rob is the best customer service person in the country

Faz

FazPeel, WA

Poor internet connection

Been with them for a year now still having same problems slow speeds internet drops out Starts buffering when 2-3 devices are on wifi and affects the wired connection aswell done everything on my side then I have to sit there and listen to a person who I can’t understand for 25-30mins and still get no results LBN companies not that good in my book be good when nbn Telstra gets here

Christopher E.Leaptel

Still shocked with the great service!

Super impressed

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service and speed

Rang Leaptel in morning and was on line within few hours. Service was amazing and their plans offer value for money. I am in my 60's and set up of own modem was made easy by understanding staff.

Peter

Thanks for reply. Your service is amazing. Well done!

UltraFast connection to Leaptel, Bandwidth guarantee is legit, always within 5%

emmaan01

emmaan01Sydney, NSW

2 years and still going strong!

Moved to Oran Park in December 2017 and chose Leaptel for OptiComm and was absolutely amazed by the consistent quality! Barely any problems at all, activated in a really short time and still reach about 93 mbps down/37 mbps up on the 100/40 plan.

Christopher E.Leaptel

Thanks for taking the time to review us emmaan01. We're glad to hear you've had such a positive experience with Leaptel since you chose us in December 2017. If we ever can assist you further please do let us know.

KVCM

KVCMPerth, WA

Fantastic Customer Service

We recently switched to Leaptel after a terrible experience with Fuzenet. The customer service has been outstanding and a huge shout-out to Rob in technical support - whatever they are paying you is not enough! You are amazing! Keep it up Leaptel!

Marie Gardner

Marie GardnerMornington Peninsula - Melbourne

Aussie customer service. Internet is amazing. Very friendly

Used to be with Dodo and their customer service (in the Philippines) was a disgrace. I really recommend Leaptel and the Opticom Network. Customer service is amazing and nothing is a hassle. Nick from Billings provides extensions when it's needed. Always there to help and they are Aussie owned. They speak our language. Furthermore, the internet has been amazing. Really cannot complain at all.

Garbage Internet

Been with for 2 months. Leaptel provides garbage internet. Slow and inconsistent speeds daily. Drop outs, and very high ping! No helpful customer service, palm off as much as they can. I do NOT recommend

Jan E.asked

Leaptel

I am overseas and want to be connected when I arrive back in Australia in April. How long does it take to be connected? My Address is Rushall Park 10 McKean Avenue North Fitzroy.

Hi Jan,
I believe I've assisted you on the correct address via private message, but if you still need assistance with this address please let me know.
Kind Regards,
Chris

Jan E.asked

Home Phone

I am going into a new apartment in Nth Fitzroy in April and was wondering how much notice I need to give before connection?

Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Jan - It depends on whether the address has the equipment installed or not. I would recommend talking to our team on livechat at www.leaptel.com.au and providing them with your address. They will be able to advise you on the timelines for activation and about the order process.

Jan E.

Ok I will do that. I am in Italy until April so what hours could I talk to them?

Hi Jan,
Given you're overseas and the timezones could be difficult, perhaps it would be best to email our support team at support@leaptel.com.au. That way they can get back to you with detailed information.
We are however open Monday - Friday, 9am - 9pm AEDT and Saturday & Sunday 9am - 7pm AEDT.

Tom

Tomasked

Opticomm

Hi I am with Leaptel. I have not got my Netcom NF18ACV Router as yet but my service is up and running 25/5.
I would like to know when I received the Leaptel router if it is as they say simply pug and play. The kids really need the WIFI

Hi Tom,

Best to get in touch with us directly on 1300 205 327 or via livechat at www.leaptel.com.au so that we can look up your order and check about the status of that router delivery.

We aim for the router to arrive on or before the connection goes active, but there might be a delay on the delivery of the router by the courier company. This will need to be looked into when you contact us.

Warm Regards,
Chris

Get an answer from our members and Leaptel representatives

Compare all 9 Leaptel
CategoryServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price A$59.95A$69.95A$79.95
Service TypeADSLFibre and NBNFibre and NBNFibre and NBN
Packages AvailableBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
NBN Speed Tier 12/125/550/20