Leaptel (page 4 of 6)

Broadband, Home Phone

• Adequate Speeds Yes (59) · No (7)

Garbage Internet

Been with for 2 months. Leaptel provides garbage internet. Slow and inconsistent speeds daily. Drop outs, and very high ping! No helpful customer service, palm off as much as they can. I do NOT recommend

Justin

Jordy A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So far so good

Nice and fast.
Getting a solid 46mbps
Yet to test the internet in peak time but I shall do tonight.
Really friendly and helpful staff members.
Easy instructions for setup.
Using a BYO modem Netgear D6300
(Update) speeds a solid at night in peak times as wel hitting 46mbps

RA 2019

RA 2019Melbourne

Great Connectivity

After reading the mix reviews online and among different provider. I took the punt of going with Leaptel and the journey has been over 5 months without any disruption and great service.. Customer service has been amazing and always helping..

Only Con- Bit dearer compared to NBN..

Iddrieanna

IddrieannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service also excellent customer service!

They have a good service and also good plan! But I actually wanted to compliment them on their customer service or customer support. Had a dealing with a gentleman called Robert which he helped me from the start to the success of my internet connection. Good Job

Janet

JanetSydney, NSW

Always great

Leaptel wifi service has been terrific for the 4 months I have had it. Netflix never buffers and I get great coverage everywhere in the house. I have only had to call up once to talk about a billing inquiry because I thought I had setup direct debit. The person I spoke to was very helpful in getting direct debit setup.

Hi Janet,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you're so happy with the service and our Australian based support team. Please let us know if we can assist you further.
Kind Regards,

Ozzie Ozzie ozzie

KO1

KO1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely slow internet

Dead set best provider!!

Refreshing to see an ISP that cares about its customers and service so well. They provide honest assistance, quick activation and just all round winner. Cant go wrong picking Leaptel :)

Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Randy - Thank you for your review. I'm very happy to hear you've had such a positive experience with Leaptel. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance.

Quirkymonsta

QuirkymonstaSydney, NSW

This company is amazing!

I placed an order for the 100/40 plan on Wednesday. A service rep called me on Thursday to finalise connection details. Mt modem came in today (friday) and internet is up and running at max speeds. What more can you ask for.

Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Quirkymonsta - Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're very happy to hear things went so smoothly (as they should) for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can assist you further.

Markus B.

Markus B.South East Queensland, QLD

Leaptel are the best

I have been a customer with Leaptel for the last two years and have found there customer service to be perfect. Their internet speed is as promised , I have never had a drop out with them ( at least not that I have noticed . Dealing with their customer service consultants is very pleasant and prompt action .
They may not be as big as some of the other big players but the big players can learn a lot from Leaptel .

Christopher E.Leaptel

Thank you for taking the time to review us Markus B. We're very happy to hear you're having such a positive experience with Leaptel.

Okke

OkkeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent speeds and service

Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Okke - Thanks for leaving your review and we appreciate your continued support. If we can assist you further please don't hesitate to let us know.

Keely

KeelySydney, NSW

John provided the best customer service

Opticomm is absolutely terrible, if there is a way to avoid the set up I would. John from Leaptel helped so much and was patient during all the phone calls!

ebonflowNSW, 2489

The customer service is excellent

We have fairly consistent and reliable service, the speeds are generally pretty good, still get the occasional short drop out but that's usually a switch the modem off and on again fix. The rare times I have had to speak to the call centre have been easy and painless.

ebonflow

Haha funny you mention it, there was a short drop out yesterday! But it was just before I was heading out for a short time and it was back on when I got home so didn't need to call.

PreK07

PreK07

If I could star them more than 5 stars I would!!!

Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi PreK07 - Thank you for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate your kind words and we're glad you've received such great service and support. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if w can assist you further.

Gavin

GavinPerth, WA

Excellent company

Leaptel were very helpful in providing NBN, the connection was constant and speeds were between 36 and 46 Mbps.
Issues we encountered with the they were very helpful in resolving, i would have no problems is recommending Leaptel to anyone who are looking for strong reliable internet.

Lots of drop outs

I have been with leaptel for almost a year and the only reason I stayed with them for that long was because they are cheap and I could not be bothered with the whole transfer process. Low speeds, extremely slow speeds at peak times, and drop-outs are just a few of the things that have caused me to change providers.

Awesome customer support/service.

Moved into a older house after 2 years of being with leaptel. The supportthey gave was awesome. Chris went above and beyond helping. Very helpful and patient. Explained things in a very easy manner to understand.

Cherry

CherrySydney, NSW

Go with Leaptel - outstanding customer service

With several LBN Co providers, I went with Leaptel with its good reviews. I'm so glad I did. The setup has been seamless and support team was always there. Recently our building had a fault that resulted to an outage in service. Contacted Leaptel through their chat, and they took care of contacting LBN. I got multiple updates by text the following morning from LBN's arrival at our building, the cause of the issue and up to its resolution. I didn't have to follow up at all. This is where they excel. Happy with LBN speeds and service so far as well. Don't hesitate, sign up with them.

Jan E.asked

Leaptel

I am overseas and want to be connected when I arrive back in Australia in April. How long does it take to be connected? My Address is Rushall Park 10 McKean Avenue North Fitzroy.

Hi Jan,
I believe I've assisted you on the correct address via private message, but if you still need assistance with this address please let me know.
Kind Regards,

Jan E.asked

Home Phone

I am going into a new apartment in Nth Fitzroy in April and was wondering how much notice I need to give before connection?

Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Jan - It depends on whether the address has the equipment installed or not. I would recommend talking to our team on livechat at www.leaptel.com.au and providing them with your address. They will be able to advise you on the timelines for activation and about the order process.

Jan E.

Ok I will do that. I am in Italy until April so what hours could I talk to them?

Hi Jan,
Given you're overseas and the timezones could be difficult, perhaps it would be best to email our support team at support@leaptel.com.au. That way they can get back to you with detailed information.
We are however open Monday - Friday, 9am - 9pm AEDT and Saturday & Sunday 9am - 7pm AEDT.

Tom

Tomasked

Opticomm

Hi I am with Leaptel. I have not got my Netcom NF18ACV Router as yet but my service is up and running 25/5.
I would like to know when I received the Leaptel router if it is as they say simply pug and play. The kids really need the WIFI

Hi Tom,

Best to get in touch with us directly on 1300 205 327 or via livechat at www.leaptel.com.au so that we can look up your order and check about the status of that router delivery.

We aim for the router to arrive on or before the connection goes active, but there might be a delay on the delivery of the router by the courier company. This will need to be looked into when you contact us.

Chris

Get an answer from our members and Leaptel representatives

Compare all 9 Leaptel
CategoryServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price A$59.95A$69.95A$79.95
Service TypeADSLFibre and NBNFibre and NBNFibre and NBN
Packages AvailableBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
NBN Speed Tier 12/125/550/20