1.0

Included Data per Month20 GB
mark

markSydney, NSW

no reception in the ponds 2769

for almost 3 weeks ,we got no reception in suburb of The ponds (2769) ,contacted costumer service ,very rude respond and no solution .
I contacted the help line a few time ,every time different answer ,the lebara customer service is a joke

Local Reception
Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00
Included Data per Month5 GB
parakram r.Lebara Mobile

Ravinder s.

Ravinder s.asked

My lebara sim is not working for outgoing call so please help me?

Parak R.Lebara Mobile

Hi Ravinder,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please provide us with your Lebara Mobile number via private message and our team would get back to you ASAP.
Alternatively, you can write to us at care@lebara.com.au or call us at 1300126122 or 126122.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Team Lebara

Amanda S.

Amanda S.asked

Hello!
Me and my husband have our sim card not working anymore because we spent some time abroad and we didn’t use it for few months, how can we reactivate our sim card for using the same number in the Netherlands?

Parak R.Lebara Mobile

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are referring to Lebara Mobile Australia, please send us your registered mobile number via private message and our team would get back to you. If your services are with Lebara Mobile Netherlands, please contact the team using the link below:

Kind regards,
Team Lebara

Anomis

Anomisasked

Hello! I purchased an extraoption(all in international 30 euro), payed by card, but I didn't get anything. I have the prove of payment in my lebara account and that reference id. But how can I used that? My balance is still 0 euro..

Get an answer from our members and Lebara Mobile representatives