1.7

Yeah nah

Rock

RockVictoria, Australia

Absolutely brilliant

I've been a lebara customer for the past 3 years now and have never been happier with my mobile service provider. I always take advantage of their crazy specials usually during Christmas new year and EOFY.
Ive always had super fast 4g service... Never had a dropped call and love the data banking options. I've even now got my mum on lebara.
Everytime I've needed to talk to customer service I've never waited any longer than afew minutes and they have always be professional friendly and helpful.
Absolutely happy with lebara and would highly recommend them to anyone look ING to save big money while getting a good deal from your mobile service.

Plan Cost per MonthA$14.00
Included Data per Month12 GB
Parak R.Lebara Mobile

some times automatically internet doesn’t work

Very bad network, i will never use lebara again. Due to Lebara I stucked on the road because internet stopped on the road also not A good speed

Plan Cost per MonthA$30.00

Matteus

Matteus

I didn't receive what I was offered.

I didn't received what I was offered. I chose a plan with UNLIMITED calls and messages but Lebara barred my service as I was using the service too much.
Is there any difference in unlimited and too much??

Lebara gave an excuse that they have to pay to Vodafone for my too much usage.

Lebara shouldn't offer unlimited service if they cannot afford it.

Poor Lebara

Plan Cost per MonthA$29.95
Pouya

PouyaPerth, WA

Rude, dishonest and poor customer service

Included Data per Month2 GB

Almost no connection on Tasmania

Almost no connection on Tasmania.
Now I’m at Cradle mountain and where os no coverage, but I’m waiting for important call.
I see SOS Only very often.i’ve tried to connect Libara manually but didn’t succeed.

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.00
Included Data per Month10 GB

Alex

Scams, harassment, and frequent deceptive conduct

Consistently receive false information from agents, yet they refuse any requests to be escalated. Have no method to opt you out of direct marketing (Privacy Act violation). Their plans do not roll over, so recharging early will lose any remaining balance on your plan - doesn't tell you this anywhere, in fact they will actively solicit you to recharge with constant reminders. Attempts to obtain a refund are stonewalled. Save yourself the stress, go with anyone else.

Yen W

Yen WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Please don't buy !!! Please

I bought is for $5 under a $14..whatever
Try to activate but just not work out!
I do it yesterday and today Lebara auto email send something for me to congratulate my SIM activate... I have not yet turn on the SIM card but I had a feeling that I wasted money on their company

Brett Y.

Brett Y.Sydney, NSW

Scam Alert

They deducted $100 from my credit card in 6 days. Before this I was on a $29.90 per month plan. They refuse to refund the money. Very angry right now.

Plan Cost per MonthA$29.90
Included Data per Month5 GB

Ali K.

Ali K.Hobart, TAS

Poor service

They restrict outgoing calls, whenever they want to without even asking. Was on unlimited national talk & text data. Blocked my outgoing calls and told me that, it's fairly high usage

Plan Cost per MonthA$26.60
Included Data per Month6 GB
Nimish Jaswani

Nimish JaswaniSydney, NSW

Worst reception

Calls always dropout even in Sydney CBD, worst customer service any time you call them to complain they always have same reason Vodafone is upgrading network (any area across Sydney) and nothing much they can do.

Marven

Marven

Good but..

Good customer service, however, the connection is really slow in some areas in Western Sydney and it's very common to experience dropouts. Overall, I had a good experience with them but will be porting out soon.

Worst customer service

very bad customer service and never acknowledge customer's point of view but just try to push back only. instead the company only back their employees. so don't expect anything from them

Raj

Raj

Poor Customer service, Dont buy

Plan Cost per MonthA$49.90
Chava

ChavaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Customer Service

Terrible Customer Service

I have activated new Lebara Sim card 10 days back and given Port In request but it got failed. I am keep on calling customer service every day atleast 3 or 4 times in a day and asking them to fix the issue but they couldn't able to fix the issue from last 10 days. They are not taking it as serious issue even after 10 days.

AlexPerth, WA

Signal is bad and very slow internet connection

I live in an open space near Perth cbd and lebara network is very slow. I used their service for one month and definitely dont recommend it..they promised to solve the problem but they failed.to keep their word

Plan Cost per MonthA$29.00
Alex

This is my second message..i already replied to your message with a private message...and no reply...lebara..full of lies

Raymond

RaymondPerth, WA

Terrible service

I bought a $14.9 starter pack and activate it, but I chose a promotion plan when I activate. It hasnt told me anything but just allocated the extra small plan for my first month and now I cannot use the internet as I used out the 3gb data. I wish to recharge some main balance to buy some data, the stupid webpage told me that they are unable to process my payment. When I call the number showed on the website, they told me that the service is not available after 8:00 pm. So theres nothing I can do now! Stupid Service!

Parak R.Lebara Mobile

happy with the price and customer service

Ive been with Lebara for 4 years. Never had any issues with this provider.
Excellent offers. sometimes I get long-term plan for $10 per month, 6GB plus free call/text),
good network coverage at Sydney,
and good internet speed (because it's operated by Vodafone).

Plan Cost per MonthA$11.00
Included Data per Month6 GB

Hi Zahra,
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know that you are happy with Lebara Mobile services. We thank you for your continued support.
Kind regards,

JohnSydney

Porting my number virtually impossible.

I tried to have my number ported from Vodafone to Lebara. It's been 3 days and still not processed. Avoid this telco as they have unqualified customer service and technical support.

Included Data per Month3 GB

Chandrababu L.Sydney, NSW

Surprised to see we don't get OTP (One Time Passwords) :( :( :(

When I login to outlook 365 in my laptop to access my office mails. The Microsoft will either send a code or call on your number to enable you to access your mails.

But Lebara says this feature is not available with them :(

Surprised!!! now that i paid 120 AUD for 6 months but have to quit this service in 5 days.

Plan Cost per MonthA$20.00
Chandrababu L.

send me a mail on layam.babu@gmail.com, I'll share my mobile number and everything.

Surprised to see this blocker from ur end :) i have no access to my mails my work for 10 days