Lebara Mobile

Lebara Mobile (page 3 of 21)

2.6

kam

kamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Network trouble

Not good network most the time but no network at all inside the house in area Craigburn Victoria 3064.i always miss important call .while talking call drops as call failed

Siddharth S.

Siddharth S.Sydney, NSW

Extremely poor 4g speeds

Signed up for their yearly service. Very disappointed in the 4G speeds. Even a proper 3G would achieve better results. And this is not a one off case. It happens on a daily basis. You will never be able to use your data allowance no matter how small or large it is.

Parak R.Lebara Mobile

Poor reception and very poor voice quality

Call quality is very poor, words are muddled up, you receive every other word. I am using Google Pixel 3 phone, I was with Virgin before and didn't have any issues with the call quality in our area. Are they using a substandard Vodafone network? I am very disappointed with the call quality. I can't wait for the 6 month period to end so that I can switch back to major provider.

Fordfalcon

Fordfalcon

Excellent customer service by Laura

Gary

GarySydney, NSW

Lebara data banking is a scam and a lie

J TSydney Surrounds, NSW

Registration hiccup but finally OK!

terrible....doesn't provide portability service

I did portability from lebara to TPG but, lebara could not port my number from their system and my number is still not activate. it has taken almost one week. very bad service

Floyd P.

Floyd P.

Is this company a scam??!!

I brought a sim + plan at Melbourne airport. The guy that sold me the item told me they were having some connection issues and I should be connected in an hour. Roughly 50hours later and multiple phone calls and online chats later there has been no resolution. I would advise you to STAY AWAY from this company. After traveling around the world and using many telephone companies my experience with Lebara has been the WORST of all. Terrible.

mark

markSydney, NSW

no reception in the ponds 2769

for almost 3 weeks ,we got no reception in suburb of The ponds (2769) ,contacted costumer service ,very rude respond and no solution .
I contacted the help line a few time ,every time different answer ,the lebara customer service is a joke

Erica

EricaSydney

Easy port-in & helpful customer service!

PandabillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusting customer service

Purchased a starter pack for Lebara from the net, activated it and arranged to port my existing number about 10am Wednesday, it is now 6am Saturday and still not done. Calls to 'Customer Service' (about 6 now) get stock answer "We will escalate it to our technical team" but nothing happens!!
Asked to speak to a supervisor and was told someone would ring me back within 4 hours (Great) but nothing has transpired. I have lodged a complaint with the Telecommunications Ombudsman

The number I am trying to have ported is 0421882263

Robert97

Robert97Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value; didn't have porting issues

$30 SIM Starter is great value. Online activation didn't work so directed to call in. The guy sorted it in 5 mins, number ported in less than 20 minutes despite being told it would take 4 to 8 business hours. Uses Vodafone network which is very fast and good quality voice calls. Happy so far.

Hi Robert97,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that your porting went through smoothly. We hope you enjoy Lebara Mobile services.
A hearty welcome from everyone here at Lebara!

Woolies.

Might i be so bold as to suggest that you chat with woolies concerning the process for activating your promotional sim cards. I would have saved me three 20 min calls to lebara over two days and three trips to wollies over two days to resolve.

Philip

PhilipGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad service! No service despite payment made. Stay away from this operator

Made payment for their four weeks now, but no service. I did everything and initiated over 24(countless phone calls to them and emails) contacts with them and no service. Operator continually broke all their promises in getting back to me(the supervisors continually lied everytime!). Despite repeated requests for refund but they continually ignored my requests. Please stay away from this operator, unless you want to give away your money!!!

Tony

TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Lebara mobile prepaid card

I purchased my prepaid card 01/02/19 from Woolworths Supermarket at Garden City QLD. Tried to activate the sim online with returning error message. I then rang the customer service number and was told that I can't activate my sim until I can post them the tax invoice.
I asked for refund and was told they won't give any refund as I have taken the sim card out from the pack.
Really terrible!!!

Peter

PeterSurfers paradise

Good service

I bought a $29 SIM card from woolies that was half price lots of data and works really well thank you

If I could give 0 stars, I would

After waiting 11 days for my SIM card to arrive.
They sent me the wrong one. Refund was made.
Ridiculous.

No attempt to keep me with them, I supposed there is little you can do when the call starts with "Rants about story then requests refund*

Glad I experienced the end of the stick before I even activated my account.

Angry Customer
Angry Customer

28 days later. Stil no refund. I've escalated it to a bank dispute as instructed by PayPal.
No way will I engage with your staff again.
If I known you were using Vodafone, I wouldn't never purchased in the first place

GyL

GyLMelbourne

Not Getting better!.

I've been with Lebara for over a year now. International calls used to be of really good quality with fast connection, but in the last 3 months everytime I call overseas the quality is awful. They hear my voice with delays and apparently they are coming as a local number now, so they don't know I am the one who is actually calling, which is getting frustrating because most of the people do not answer unknown calls.
In Australia woks good in most of the places as well as the internet connection although sometimes is quite slow.

Deven

DevenMelbourne

So far, so good!

So far I have been incredibly impressed with Lebara. It is cheap, uses the same network I had before, speeds and quality seem fine and they activated my service and ported my old number in 5 mins! Exceptional stuff, highly recommended for a cheap alternative using the Vodafone network.

Hi Deven,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that you are enjoying Lebara Mobile services. Your recommendation means a lot to us.
A hearty welcome from everyone here at Lebara!

livingoracleMelbourne

Terrible Service - I wish I could give it ZERO stars

Reliability : BAD
Data Speeds : BAD
Customer Service : BAD and No Love for Customers
Network Coverage : Below Average - Ok in Metro but Average to Bad outside Metro

******* Price and Call Plan Package : Excellent - the only good thing about their service is Price and Free International Calls

Data is unreliable.

Well great prices but what good if no service / no data download / No customer service to help.

livingoracle

how do i PM you ? no link ?

Ravinder s.

Ravinder s.asked

My lebara sim is not working for outgoing call so please help me?

Hi Ravinder,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please provide us with your Lebara Mobile number via private message and our team would get back to you ASAP.
Alternatively, you can write to us at care@lebara.com.au or call us at 1300126122 or 126122.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Team Lebara

Amanda S.

Amanda S.asked

Hello!
Me and my husband have our sim card not working anymore because we spent some time abroad and we didn’t use it for few months, how can we reactivate our sim card for using the same number in the Netherlands?

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are referring to Lebara Mobile Australia, please send us your registered mobile number via private message and our team would get back to you. If your services are with Lebara Mobile Netherlands, please contact the team using the link below:

Kind regards,
Team Lebara

Anomis

Anomisasked

Hello! I purchased an extraoption(all in international 30 euro), payed by card, but I didn't get anything. I have the prove of payment in my lebara account and that reference id. But how can I used that? My balance is still 0 euro..

Get an answer from our members and Lebara Mobile representatives