Lebara Mobile

Lebara Mobile (page 4 of 21)

2.6

Great value with great data!

Been using for a week now bought their plan for $29.90 and get 24 GB data and Unlimited International Call to US, China etc. Dont have a problem yet, but for this amount of money where you can get that?

Hi Anderson,
Thank you for your review. We are happy to know that you were able to find the perfect mobile plan that suits all your needs.
A hearty welcome from everyone here at Lebara!

Good value for money

The sim was ported over in 3 hrs of putting request in. Someone up in thread was whinging porting took forever if you wont put account no with previous service provider ofcourse it will take forever. Signals are a bit weak where i live but every other company has been the same.overall i m pretty happy with lebara package.

Hi Raj,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that your porting request went through smoothly. On behalf of everyone here at Lebara, Welcome!

Johnny D

Johnny DMelbourne

Worst mobile provider I have experienced in the last 20 years.

ram

ram

Awesome

Good and reliable service provider with active and responsive call centre. Just waiting for them to come with roaming which is crucial for me.

Hi ram,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that you are enjoying Lebara mobile services. Your continued support is much appreciated.
Regards,

Raghu

RaghuSydney, NSW

Good Service and Customer care

I have been using Lebara medium plans since last few months without any complaints. Being happy with their service I have recharged my account with Lebara Large plan for next 2 years using their voucher codes during the recent sale. If you make international calls, Lebara is the best pre-paid service provider.

Lebara plan

I had bought 2 vouchers for 2 plans one for me one for my wife and her current plan needed to be extended. The customer service team from a blog page was awesome and helped me out even though he didn't have to. Cheers lebara

MM

MMMelbourne

Good offer

I just port over my mobile from another provider to Lebara. Process was easy. And the offer is extremely good. The plan is 6 months for $49 , 6 GB.
I end up paying $8 plus for a month. That's a big saving for me.
I still get $5 to call overseas.

Hi MM,
A hearty welcome from everyone here at Lebara!

Arthur

ArthurSydney

Happy about Lebara Customer Care

Their network coverage is good and price reasonable. I have been with Lebara for more than a year.
Also, I had an issue with charging my sim card and tried reaching their Customer Care. Though the waiting times can be long depending on when you call them, the issue was resolved without a hassle.

parakram r.Lebara Mobile

I had problems with the Lebara network in the area where i live. I had the pleasure of beong assiste

And Lebara are very lucky to have you on their team Nikesh. Thank you so much. Heidi Kozik from Cairns

Find out how Lebara Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

This is perfect experience in using lebara network. The mobile is very good at all

It’s very good product and much more good experience in using lebara network. Happy with that. Will recommend to my friends.

parakram r.Lebara Mobile

The mobile coverage is very good. Very happy

The mobile coverage in Perth south of the river is good. So far, i have only a few places where the reception is not good. The data dowloads coukd be improved in some places where the 4g are not available, but in general i always get 4g

Grace J

Grace JSydney

Terrible

I purchased this sim knowing I will get a good service. It was a mistake purchasing this sim. Customer service was so bad I ask for a refund and they never give it back to me. You try to chat them they shut you off and you call them they put you on hold until your call drop off. I am warning you do not buy or engage this service

Best Value and Best Service - Cant Live With Out This

Network is reliable i can give 4-out of 5 - dropouts are rare
Data download is is also very good no issues
I am finding the service very satisfactory and I am happy with what it offers, as it suits my needs and requirements.
Saving 100's $$$$ Nothing more in need,

parakram r.Lebara Mobile

Not happy with internet data

Has been almost one year I am Custumer with this company I absolutely not happy with their data system I have five GB data as soon as kicked In i received a message that my dataalmost 5% Used that makes me concerned the 5GB I have is real I am waiting for more a contract to be over Looking for another provider to be satisfy

M ayubi
M ayubi
Ryan Lewis

Ryan LewisSydney, NSW

Total value for money

Love their service and have been using it for over a year. I make a lot of international calls and this works out really well for me. Their pricing is the best in the market for the services offered. I was with Vodafone earlier paying a higher price but now I get the same network at a cheaper price. The only disadvantage would be no roaming available when travelling abroad but otherwise no complaints. Their website could be a bit better.

Harsh P

Harsh PSydney

Internet struggles to even crawl

They are rolling out some good offers and I got lured by one such offer that is offering me unlimited international calling and 16 GB/month of data, now realising that how would it matter if it is 16GB or 60GB if internet speed is that slow that anything you can see on your mobile is spinning wheel all the time. Worst when in train.

Adam

Adam

Signed up on one of their 50% off deals... So far so good.

best network in Australia

Started using Lebara recently. Works perfectly throughout Victoria. Good data speed and cheap plans as compared to others. Would recommend.

parakram r.Lebara Mobile

If it were a person... I’d punch it.

So annoying to deal with, customer service phone line never seems to connect! I tried activating my SIM card and recharged $15. The man on the phone assured me it would be working within 4-6hrs... a day later im still trying to contact them, now trying to get a refund. Seriously... just go with Optus or Telstra!

Fair GoSydney, NSW

cheap plan and very cheap company

Fair Go

How do I send you my number privately?

Ravinder s.

Ravinder s.asked

My lebara sim is not working for outgoing call so please help me?

Parak R.Lebara Mobile

Hi Ravinder,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please provide us with your Lebara Mobile number via private message and our team would get back to you ASAP.
Alternatively, you can write to us at care@lebara.com.au or call us at 1300126122 or 126122.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Amanda S.

Amanda S.asked

Hello!
Me and my husband have our sim card not working anymore because we spent some time abroad and we didn’t use it for few months, how can we reactivate our sim card for using the same number in the Netherlands?

Parak R.Lebara Mobile

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are referring to Lebara Mobile Australia, please send us your registered mobile number via private message and our team would get back to you. If your services are with Lebara Mobile Netherlands, please contact the team using the link below:

Kind regards,

Anomis

Anomisasked

Hello! I purchased an extraoption(all in international 30 euro), payed by card, but I didn't get anything. I have the prove of payment in my lebara account and that reference id. But how can I used that? My balance is still 0 euro..

Get an answer from our members and Lebara Mobile representatives