LED Autolamps Low Beam Lightbar HL250

LED Autolamps Low Beam Lightbar HL250

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for LED Autolamps Low Beam Lightbar HL250? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review

Jase gonebush
Jase gonebush Far North Queensland, QLD

I can now see the road on Low Beam

Finally a light bar for low beam. The old GU Patrol has never had the best lights but now with the new Low Beam Lightbar its bloody Awesome. Well worth the dollars and yes its ECE R112 Approved for ON and OFF road use. Backed up with a massive 5 year warranty. Driving around i was expecting people to flash me thinking I had not diped my lights but its perfectly focused on a down spot/wide beam even to look at is not bright but sitting in the driver's seat i can now see a good 60mts and probably 15mts wide. (I use to dip my lights and struggle to see 15 to 20mts) I mounted it on my ARB bullbar above the number plate about 10mm back from the edge... Its now like driving a new rig.

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in October 2020 at Strut Technology Cairns Queensland .