Leemac BBQ Hood Series

Leemac BBQ Hood Series

BH02-02 and BH02

See the Best Range Hoods in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Aesthetically pleasing and very functional.

I purchased the Rangehood 5 years ago and have been extremely pleased with the product. The Rangehood is pleasing to the eye and has great functionality. Our outdoor area is utilized to its fullest with BBQs which don't leave lingering odours. The fan is not deafening yet has great drawing power. Easy to clean stainless steel filters are an added bonus. Last but not least is the amazing customer service which this company has. Have experienced A1 customer service when I purchased the Rangehood and yet again with follow up queries, 5 years later. Highly recommend this product and company.

Date PurchasedMay 2011
Leemac
Lachlan G.Leemac

Thank you Dina, it sounds like the BBQ and rangehood will get a lot of use this summer!

Review collected in partnership with Leemac

Trevmacclesfield

Top Product.

Very effective in exhausting BBQ fumes. Lights at front is great idea. Streamline design gives it a nice appeal. Guests are impressed with this hood, but price puts them off. They are very dear, but the good ones all are expensive. Be good if it had a 15min timer like most other hoods.

A Great Product

I could not be happier with my purchase of the Leemac BH02-02 Rangehood. I have an indoor BBQ area and it works incredibly well. Also very easy to clean filters and excellent lighting. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

kingstonjames12345

kingstonjames12345asked

BBQ Hood BH02-02

How easy are these to install and what timber studs or nogs would be needed to mount a 1200 Leemac,please?

Michael
Michael

Hi,

Very easy to install. Only 2 mounting brackets that have adjustments for leveling. I had placed a large piece of chip board in position during construction so I did not have to worry about finding timbers within the wall.

Hi Michael....thanks for that advice.
Is yours mounted hard back against the wall?
What about your ducts....do they go opward or through the back wall?

Trev

Hi, My answer will match Michaels'. We used 6mm hardiflex over the top of stud work and trimmers. There is a fare bit of weight leaning back into wall once it is hung. Due to the pivot action of the Leemac. Happy to send you a pic of ours installed if I got your email.

Get an answer from our members and Leemac representatives

Leemac BBQ Hood BH02-02