Legal Conveyancing Group

Legal Conveyancing Group

See the Best Conveyancing Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Thy3nn

Thy3nnMelbourne

Avoid at all costs!!

Jax

Jaxmelbourne

Useless and a waste of time!

Terrible service - If you actually got any, it was impossible to get in contact with them and by the time settlement happened i ended up paying $550 and didn't even know why or who the disburstments went to, on top of that I never got an invoice. I wasn't going to waste more time in chasing them up again. They also billed me to refax docs to my bank which they said they never got.

Beth G

Beth Gmelbourne

Incredibly frustrating

My settlement date come and went with no correspondence from them for two weeks before hand. I still can not get them to contact me. Now having to change conveyancor. DID NOT ENGAGE THEIR SERVICES. Have wasted so much time and energy and have created a huge amount of stress

silyeclipseMelbourne

I'd rate their service, but there wasn't any

Same problem as other reviewers. NEVER respond to emails or calls. They book over the files from my old conveyancer. Now i'm stuck with this useless mob who does not return calls or emails. DISGRACEFUL! Does anyone on here manage to successfully contacting them? I'm considering storming their office, which I am sure will not be staffed.
NOTHING!
EVERYTHING!

misslaura

misslauraMelbourne

Run. Run now. Recall any email enquiries and put down the phone!

Tania

TaniaMelbourne

Disgraceful

Fees literally doubled because our middle names had to be added to the documentation. Paid nearly $700. Impossible to get them on the phone as they never answer. Most unprofessional conveyancer I have ever used. Issue with settlement figures. Couldn't get them on phone so emailed them. Still haven't heard back from them and settlement has already passed. Used Budget Conveyancing last time and they were fabulous. Should have used them again this time. Buyer beware if you choose to use Legal Conveyancing Group!
Nothing
Everything. Don't use them!

I wish i read these reviews earlier

Absolute shambles of a company, they should not even be practicing conveyancing. Their $350 fee is a sham and service is non existent. I have never written a review but on this occasion it is to warn everyone else out there to stay away from this company. I will be contacting VCAT.

quality conveyancing services? not even a "Q" in quality - delayed email only and no return of phone calls, cant get through them on their number.

Bad bad service

Absolutely appalling!!

john

john

worst service ever ,better to do yourself than them

I dont normally write reviews but just writing this for saving others people time, money and frustration.this group is totally waste,they dont do anything n they say $350 but they charge more n dont even send reciepts .totally unhappy from their service.if you happy to chase your conveyncer for next 2 months then go for it

communication

They are hacks

Joninmelbourne

JoninmelbourneVictoria, Australia

Dodgy Conveyancing $350 - and the bill will more than double with poor service

I had terrible service from this conveyancer - the lender and the vendor's solicitor complained that he never answered his calls. He also missed a deadline and missed errors on the contract of sale. He refused to listen to complaints and insisted on billing me for responding to the complaints - something I am currently discussing the legality of with Customer Affairs Victoria. You employ a conveyancer to reduce stress
Original quote ($350) was very cheap.
Hidden charges, rarely answers phone, never take responsibility, always blames others for his mistakes.