4Leitner Berlin

Peter V .Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts
Ron
Ron

USA Client

After reviewing many different E-bikes via internet I had decided on an American supplier but not American made. Somehow I received an ad about Lietner. Looking at their product I was very impressed with the features and the price
( $500 US )less than the bike I was ready to buy with similar features. The bike arrived in a timely manner and in good condition. I had a couple of small issues with assembly ( my lack of knowledges) and they were handled in a quick and professional manner.
As a 78 yr old that has not ridden a bike in many years, it was a real joy to get (back in the saddle again). This is a first rate company with a quality product at a reasonable price. I do not reviews as a rule but Lietner is worth it. Show details
ShazNNick
ShazNNickPerth, WA2 posts
Kar
KarLaverton Victoria Melbourne

Nice product

Really nice bike ,price is reasonable and quality is good ,Leitner team members is doing great job to assist ! Worth to buy ! Product come with good condition and delivery on time , in the future I believe that leitner bike will be comes out more products ! !

Stevehug
StevehugAU8 posts

Very impressed

Very happy with my Berlin Cruiser. It is a quality bike and makes hill climbs a breeze. After 4 months an obscure technical problem, developed. I phoned the company and spoke to Tim who couldn't have been more helpful. He was understanding, easy to talk to and straight onto the problem. A replacement part was dispatched by express post immediately. Full marks Leitner.

BJ.
BJ.

Berlin Cruiser

Had my Leitner Berlin cruiser just over a week now,and it is amazing,easy to assemble the few parts requiring assembly,dont procrastinate get one now, chances are you will receive you bike in two or three days as I did.I am having so much fun on my bike,my arthritic hips are feeling the benefit after only a week,I will be 82 in April it has given me a new lease of life.Thank you Leitner.

Glenn
Glenn

Berlin Cruiser

Berlin Cruiser Bike is my second electric bike, first one is a Nishiru folding, City Pro. First ride of Berlin, straight away, I felt the comfort and smoothness. Just don't know how long it will last. But I do know that it is worth recommending to friends and workmates.

I work on my own push bikes so I just hope I get the necessary back-up on parts should I need them.

Well done for a minimally priced bike.

Phil
PhilMornington3 posts

Cruiser - Great Value

Received my e-bike about 3 weeks ago after conducting 6 months of extensive research. I was convinced based on the reviews and chatting to a Leitner owner. I'm very happy with the bike- only had 2 decent rides so far though. I fell for the old trick of stripping the thread on the right pedal (my fault)- I will need to buy a replacement crank before I can ride again. I'm really looking forward to broadening my range on the Mornington Peninsular trails.

Billygoat
Billygoat5 posts

Outstanding

The well made and exellently Designed Berlin Cruiser has an upright seating position along with the wide seat is very comfortable on long rides. Everything down to and including the drink bottle is of the highest quality. This bike has opened up a new and healhy lifestyle. I would highly recommend this bIke to people of all ages.

JAF
JAFWerribee South2 posts

excellent value great bike

After 6 months of shopping around looking for a peddle assist bike I settled for the Leitner Berlin Cruiser.

I can now Highly recommend bikes by Leitner, prompt service and delivery. The bike is far better than I was expecting easy to ride and enjoyable. Look forward to travelling on many of the Bicycle paths around Melbourne

Reg
RegMelbourne4 posts
Alex L
Alex L3 posts
Ray C
Ray C
  Berlin

Simply a really good e bike

Bike received today, exactly on time. Having read the manual the assembly was very straightforward. Quality of the parts was very good as well

My first E-bike, I hadn't even ridden one before this, far more power than I expected it flattened the hills around here

Can Recommend this E-bike

Gilbo
Gilbo

Leitner Straight Bar Electric Bike

Excellent investment l must say, and the PAC on hills is the best when l see others struggle, This would have to be my first electric bike l have ever own and no doubt the best , have not use the gear change as yet and is still set on 6 gear no need to when it does all the work.

Well done to the Team in Melbourne

Shar
Shar
  Berlin

Best bike I have ever had

So easy to put together.

It gets me to work and home without taking all my energy, 15kms each way even the head winds don't bother me now. I am loving it so much that I bike everywhere I go even on my days off. It's such a dream machine. Well never go back to just pedal power. It is heavier than a push bike but this is only a problem in top gear setting off from the lights, so just drop a few gears before you stop.

Alex
Alex

berlin cruiser Head turner

My Bike arrived and within 1 hour I had it together.. my first ride was realy good I think the speed is just perfect iam 62 yrs old so I don't need to peddel to much so the twist throttle and sit back and just steer will do me ,,people turn back and look so its a bike that looks good...Everyone that sees it like what they see..thank you leinter bikes very good ..Highly recommend your bikes

oldaussiebloke
oldaussiebloke
Chris
Chris

Freedom to ride

Leitner staff have been most helpful during the ordering and delivery processes. The product more than meets my expectations; and all that for less than half the price of other comparable ebikes. I am 70 years of age with arthritic knees - one has been replaced - and it is great to be back in the saddle with prospects of the greater fitness and health that will come in time. Thank you to the Leitner team.

Berlin

Best investment I have made in a long time

After weeks of research on adding a motor to my bike I come across e bikes I was very unsure of the reliability but sounded much cleaner safer & cheaper than using petrol I decided to go for the berlin cruiser and have never looked back this bike is the best investment I have made in a long time it is a dream to ride so comfortable and smooth I would recommend this bike with a 5 star rating

Perth W.A

Rider
Rider

Five stars!!!

Love this bike, I'm 128kg and this thing takes me anywhere. I love it.

I've adjusted the seat and handlebars many times and everything works perfect, I would definitely recommend this bike for someone that wants to get to work easily or someone that is a bit older.

They have some.good.bargains on gumtree.

Eighth Century
Eighth Century2 posts

Best buy ever

It's great. I live in a hilly area and have a bung knee and this bike is perfect. I can get up hills which I really couldn't do before and yet I am able to get exercise as i ride. If you are thinking of getting an electric bike and you're looking at Lietners prices and thinking if other bikes are 4 or 5 grand then these must be crap, rest assured. These are excellent and cheap. Rare but true.

Show details ·  1

Steve M
Steve MPerth, WA2 posts

Great bike

Impressed by the quality of my Berlin straight bar, brand name components and beautiful build. nice smooth power and good range.

Solar Stephen
Solar StephenGisborne

Leitner Berlin Cruiser

I live in hilly Central Victoria. I love to ride but I haven't been riding my lightweight mountain bike and my even lighter road bike because I'd have to get off on some of the hills to walk it up. This Leitner Berlin Cruiser has changed all that - I've been to town (8.3 Kms away) each day and have already worked out my excuse for going in again tomorrow. Hills - no problem, hills and head wind - still no problem. Everything about this bike is quality- the gears are easy and it's a comfortable ride. This company under promises and over delivers. The bike compares favorably with bikes I looked at 3 times the price. Sales are infinitely patient and offer excellent service.

Tom49
Tom49Greenbushes8 posts

baz
baz
  Berlin

use every day excelent quality very comfortablewas

Was delivered 4 days easy assembly excellently packed very comfortable seating so glad i chose this brand definitely over the moon with this bike this bike was recomended by person that has the berlin cruiser he was so right i ride it every day hills are not aproblem i am 72 and find it easy to ride good value buy one

Charles_Gatt
Charles_GattAU

Berlin Cruiser

I received the Berlin bike yesterday in good condition. I was pleased that much of the bike was pre-assembled and it only took a couple of hours to put it all together. The manual was very helpful. The hardest part was the front mudguard! The accessories were good. It looks great I took it for a test drive and was impressed with how well it ran. I've ordered a $10 wireless computer for it (I had one before and it worked fine). I'm looking forward to many kilometres on it!

Robert
Robert

Great purchase

I was concerned buying an unseen bike online and was a bit intimidated when receiving the 91 page manual as it looked extremely complex. I couldn't be further from the truth. The bike arrived on time and was easy to put together. Riding it is a breeze - I love using it on maximum power. Would recommend to anyone!

Terry
Terry

Easy exercise

Only ordered my Leitner Berlin cruiser the other day. Prompt delivery, easy to assemble and a pleasure to ride. For someone who needs the exercise (as I do), this is a good way to start getting back into fitness, without the strains, aches and pains. Very enjoyable all round. Highly recommend them.

Ingrid
IngridAU

I really love my Leitner Berlin Cruiser

I tested a few electric bikes that cost twice as much as the Leitner. I was hesitant to order the Leitner without being able to test it because I wanted to know whether the pedal assist kicked-in quickly. -- On some other brands the pedal assist felt a bit sluggish --. I have not been disappointed. The after sales support is also excellent. It is fantastic to be riding a bike again, and absolutely brilliant to have pedal assistance on all the hills in Sydney.

Dicko
Dicko3 posts

Leitner just the best!

My Leitner cruiser is just the best thing I have purchased for years. I have many years of cycling experience. This bike is robust , has all the extras and just purrs along our Perth cycle tracks. Excellent value for money. I look forward to riding to work every day!

Richard

johno
johno2 posts

Leitner Electric Mountain Bike

Easy to assemble, good build quality, everything is adjustable to the rider, so when set up this is a very comfortable bike, test ride till 10 pm last night.

Very impressed, pedal assist works extremely well... Highly recomended.

Anthony Axt
Anthony AxtMelbourne2 posts
vivpat
vivpatRichmond-Tweed, NSW37 posts
Ron W
Ron W3 posts
  Verified Berlin

Amazing bike for what I paid

I couldn't ask for a more prompt delivery and the bike went together without any hick ups and I had my first ride today and it was amazing. The brakes were spot on and the gear change was incredibly good. It's still early days but I'm sure the electric motor will increase my range to anywhere here in Canberra.

Flivver20
Flivver20Sydney3 posts
  Berlin

Great product - fantastic support and service

I have just ordered my second ebike from Leitner, the first one was great, so great someone stole it off my caravan. Leitner has arranged to replace the bike for me at my cost but the support and service has been fantastic. Fast response to my request, fast delivery to my home and great after sales service.

mark