Leitner Electric Fat Bike

Leitner Electric Fat Bike

See the Best Electric Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Leitner

• Battery Life
  • Braking
  • Suspension

Hugh
HughGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Even better than I expected

After my wife bought a Leitner Berlin Cruiser I was quite impressed with the quality - so got myself one of these Fat bikes - and if I’m completely honest I feel like a kid again with the amount I’m enjoying this bike! Really good, and can definitely recommend them. Having loads of fun.

Purchased in August 2021 for $2,159.00.

Great E Bike

Have done over 4700km in about a year on my Fat bike and it has been awesome. Does about 43kmh on full power and that gives you 20km of range. If you manage the battery with the pedal assist levels you can stretch the range to about 40km without sacrificing too much speed. Have heard the guys will be adding a longer range battery in the future which will complement this bike even further. Really impressed with the product. Pro tip buy a 2nd battery so you can have a fresh ready to go as 5hrs charging can't be avoided.

Purchased in August 2020.

Battery Life
Braking

Catherine P.
Catherine P.South East Queensland, QLD

Best E-bike I have owned

My hubby and I have gone through a couple of ebikes and leitner has completely blown us away. Best purchase we have made! Comfortable and an absolute blast when riding! We always get compliments!

Purchased in August 2020 at Leitner Online store for $2,099.00.

Great Fun

Awesome bikes, easy to assemble and brilliant fun to ride, couldn’t be happier… Well Done! Brought one for the wife and myself and we're rediscovering the joy of riding a bike all over again.

Purchased in December 2020.

PhilipMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wow - I'm hooked

The ordering process was simple, delivery was fast and efficient. Assembling the bike was straightforward with no problems at all. I could wait for the weather to clear up and then off I went. This bike was perfect. I didn't want to stop riding it. Now I'm looking to buy some more for my family members. I cannot recommend Leitner highly enough based on my experience with this Electric Fat Bike.

Purchased in August 2020 at Leitner Online store for $2,099.00.

Mike
MikePerth, WA

Totally exceeded our expectations.

Totally exceeded our expectations, fantastic! Communication and service from leitner, fat bike works like a dream and very well made. We bought two and love them, we would highly recommend 100%

Purchased in February 2020.

Ian
IanHobart, TAS

Leitner E Fat Bike, Fantastic Value

I am still over the moon with just how good this fat bike it is to use off road. I had it couriered to Tassie and it was dead easy to assemble. I regularly use it for 30k rides with lots of hills and have done 700km without a hitch.

Purchased in December 2019 for $1,999.00.

Steve
SteveCentral West, NSW

Awesome ebike

This is the second one I have purchased as my first one was stolen.so that says it all about how much I like this bike.it is a mish mash of high quality components so spare parts shouldn't be a problem.i have 720 km on the Speedo and it's still as good as new minus a few scratches and worn tyres.the main thing with this bike is that it's great fun.i just hope you don't mind people asking questions everywhere you go because it's a real head turner.cheers.steve!

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,999.00.

Drew2756
Drew2756Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service, Excellent Quality Bike!

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,999.00.

Find out how Leitner Electric Fat Bike compares to other Electric Bikes

I really LIKE this Electric Fat Mountain Bike.

I am a older rider. I also have arthritis in my knees. This bike supports my weight and is helping me to get fit. I have lost kilos and just love this bike, It is a beauty. Regards from John.

Purchased in January 2019.

GD27268
GD27268Gippsland, VIC

Exceeded my expectations ;-)

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,999.00.

John W.
John W.Southwest, VIC

This is the ebike I've been waiting for

This is a wonderful piece of equipment, I've been on grass, sand, tarmac, hills, it's all good. Plenty of torque, the controls are straightforward, assembly was easy, the controls for gears and throttle were exactly the same as my previous ebike, Was able to put some air in the tyres, check the brakes and take it out for a blast (it was fantastic ). A friend rode it yesterday and he was grinning like Daniel Ricciardo, so I guess I must look similar. Thanks for an awesome product.

Ziggy
Ziggyasked

We bought two fat bikes. Generally nice and fun! Both seem to have rather too much pedal assist at minimum setting, so unlikely to be a fault with a single one. Assist does not seem to come on very gradually but more abruptly than it should. This makes cruising at low speed a little too exciting. Adjustable? Maybe pop off a cover and adjust a trimpot?

Razz
Razz

how far do you get out of one battery?

Jason S.
Jason S.asked

Price

Deborah Gasked

Im a 53 year old woman who would like to get into cycling, mainly to work to save costs on parking. I have a motorbike, which I do love, but I am having trouble fining off road parking at work (most of the car parks don't accept motorbikes - which is weird right), and thought it was time I try cycling instead. Also, my son gets worried about me on the motorbike. I thought the Fat Bike might give me some options to also look into off road riding.

I am 157cm tall. Wondering if this would suit my needs.

Does anyone know the downside of the fat tyres? E.g. are they harder to peddle without power assist?

Any advice appreciated.

Philip

I have no trouble pedalling the fat tyres either way but why not use pedal assist if you buy it.
I am 177cm tall and the Fat Bike works for me but at 157 you might try to measure up with a real bike. At 177 I have the seat at its lowest point. Hope this helps Philip

Deborah G

Thanks Phillip. I might go and size myself up before purchasing.

Leitner
Leitner E.Leitner

Dear Deborah,

Thanks for your message.

The minimum recommended rider height for the Fat Bike is around 165cm (5'5"). You can see the dimensions of the Fat Bike on our website to see if this will be suitable as everyone is built differently. We do suggest you to also check out our range of bikes to see which one is more suitable for you. The Fat Bike is generally a bit heavier than other range and will be slightly more difficult to ride without power assistance compared to other range due to the weight of the bike.

Hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 856 725 or via email at sales@leitner.com.au . Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Leitner team

See all Leitner Electric Fat Bike questions

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives