2Leitner Super T

Leitner Super T Questions & Answers (page 2)

Ria

what is the weight capacity for a ebike

most bikes can only take 100kgs

so waht can a Leitner take .......

Twobob13
Twobob13

Check their website, or call them, Melbourne Australia, very helpful From memory around 115 Kg. Very sturdy well bulit bike, love it.

Garry
Garry

I am pretty sure they hold 120 kg. As twobob13 said check the web site for confirmation. I now have 2 folding bikes and my wife & I love them. Easy to use.

Ria

Thank you for your answers but i have checked the website over and over again.

Other sites for push bikes or ebikes do give a weight capacity.

Leitner
Leitner   DM

Hi Ria, thank you for your message. The weight capacity is 120kg for current models as per product description (scroll down) e.g external link

Hi all,

Will this bike be okay to have a kids bike trailer fitted to it? I have a 1 and a 4 year old and need to take the 4 year old to preschool.

Thanks,

chrisos

Morning Anthony......Trick question...I have no idea mate..The best people to ask are the people at Leitner themselves, as i think they have all the answers

They are very friendly and quick to help ...

Sorry can't help you mate but all the best

Michael

There are a few places on the bike that are made for extra's for example there are forward facing projections on each front fork to attach or screw in something but at the moment they are covered by black caps. The back of the bike has a lot more points to connect to. Not sure if I can send you a picture.

Toprider
Toprider

Is Super T good for both male and female riders as want to share with my wife who’s 155cm height while I am 180cm tall?

chrisos

Good morning Toprider.....I am 170cm tall so I guess i'm in-between you both..The seat is easily adjustable to accommodate both sizes

Have fun with your new bike I love it and thanks for the quest. as i'm going away and need to charge the battery on my bike

Dutchy
Dutchy

Hi top rider. I'm sure it will be fine for both of you. To be extra sure, I would give the friendly experts at Leitner a call. Happy new year!

Michael

Both my wife and are shorties and the bikes are very comfortable. But my son-in-law is tall, so we put the sit up high (very easy to do) for him and off he went. No problems.

Hello

I have just purchased the Super T and love it already after 1 test run - I want to ride it to work and leave it in the car park. Can anyone recommend the best D lock for the Super T and where should I put it on the bike?

Susan

vik
vik

I would lock the front wheel to the bike frame and a building , as in post or bike rack if there is one,and take the battery with you, top it up while at work...

Susan38

Thanks for the information - I was wondering if I should remove the battery or not. The park does have bike racks so shall follow your suggestion also about the front wheel and frame.

Hello Happy Owners,

I am considering buying a SuperT folding bike.

Has anybody tested the maximum gradient that one is able to climb with theses bike?

It's important for me as I need to climb a nasty slope to go home.

I have another electric bike (normal size wheels) and she get me only half way Max power setting, lowest gear and hard pedaling! walking it back on that slope is a real Hassle!

Thanks to all

tom.redcama
tom.redcama

We fly around the hills in Albany and do not use pedal assist maximums very much at all. . Paddock work, checking fence line I used throttle and some pedal which requires heaps of power. Had to adjust controller to be able to do this. The only time it looked like stopping was in 4 inch deep soft sand, a short crossing, and managed to get thru. I checked the motor for heating after a particularly challenging ride and it was fine. I haven't met an incline the bike couldn't climb. Yet. I would think using pedal assist maximum setting, low gear and pedal power you could go anywhere with the Super T. There is a lot of power in the motor.

Ckerr
Ckerr

I haven't had an incline the bike didn't handle. If you don't/can't pedal during the incline it may be a slow ascent but the bike will handle it. Gear down to 1st gear on hills and pedal lightly without breaking out a hernia or a sweat --- you'll definitely get up that hill.

Brian
Brian

The nastiest hill in Collie is locally known as Churchy Hill, there is a church on the top.

Now this hill I COULD NOT hope to ride a bike a quarter way up it without having to stop before I colapsed in a heap.

But, with the motor on max setting and low to seceond low gear, it is a doddle. Up and over with barely a raised breath.

Ok Tom, Ckerr and Brian,

Many thanks.

I know I used also lowest gear and more powerful option. I also have a 250W motor.

May be I push too hard myself and should have not pushed so hard.

Anyway, I want to use a smaller bike for easy of transportation, so the Leitner Super T may be the solution.

Fred

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives