Leitner Super T

Leitner Super T (page 2 of 4)

Pros

• Easily tackles a range of terrain

• Comfortable and irons out road bumps

• Folds away for simple storage

• Battery Life
  • Braking
  • Suspension
Keith
Keith

Easy to Ride.

Easy to ride and as been a great help for me. It is amazing to ride great help for me going up hills. Thank you for all the help and returned phone calls and emails you have given me.

Purchased in March 2020 at Leitner Online store.

Wayne - Oregon, USA

Purchased in January 2020.

A great bike

Purchased in August 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,099.00.

Caroline
CarolineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The most fun I've had in years

Purchased in June 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,199.00.

SixP
SixPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Researched for 2 years b4 we brought

Very happy with purchase.
Pickup from Depot - easy, great assistance. both cartons fit into my hatchback.
My son easily put both together.
After decades for me(10 yrs for my son)
We are riding 3/7 days a week-15km round trip today, using low assistance as needed. Feel improving in health and fitness while having fun.
My son enjoys.
Happily surprised how much look forward to riding and accomplishing so much more exploring where we can ride.
We ride on bike paths, dirt tracks and enjoy the dual suspension.

Purchased in February 2019 at Leitner.

A great electric bike at a great price level

Date PurchasedSept 2018

You little Ripper

Great bike, took it for my first ride today, easy to fold up for carrying in my car, also I have a medical condition and found it easy to ride with pedal assist or using the throttle, I am looking forward to many more rides as being a photographer I now can go to places that was not accessible before.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Adam
Adam

Exhilarating Ride - cycling has never been this good!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Col
ColDeception Bay

Well worth the money

Arrived today ( Leitner Super T )... Once assembled I took it for it's first run ... Everything went great. All controls function properly.
I am 63 and this bike is excellent to get back into cycling. Very smooth running, great features and a joy to ride.
Very good value for the asking price.... you won't go wrong with this little Gem.

Colin ... Deception Bay Qld.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Ted
TedWollongong

Fantastic! Great fun and gentle exercise

I purchased the Leitner Super T 2 days ago. I am 63 and only moderately fit. Last time I rode a bike was years ago and my knees ached after a short time. Not so with the Leitner Super T. Great value compared with E bikes in stores. I highly recommend it.

August 30th 2018 Update: Fantastic after sales service

I absolutely love my Super T folding bike. I did however have a problem when one pedal came off and the thread was ruined. As i assembled this component i must have cross threaded it.
I emailed Leitner about it on a Thursday, received a reply almost immediately and received free replacement pedal and crank arm in the mail on the Tuesday!!!! I'm back in the saddle happily riding again.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Super T FT
Super T FTHappy Valley South Australia

The Best

What a wonderful Company all round to deal with
Excellent Product
Excellent Service
I am very happy with my Super T and living in a hilly area my riding is now a lot easier
being over 70 and had not ridden a bike for 30 years but now has bought new life and excercise
As they say Just Do It
This Company deserves an Award all round for Quality and Service

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Mark
MarkWA, 6162

Great Bike and Great Service

I have had the bike for nearly 2 months, longest ride was Fremantle to Perth and back, around 45kms it took 1hr 15 minutes each way, the bike handled the hills and bumpy pathways with no problem at all. I have fitted a solar panel and battery to charge the bike when I park if for the day and this is also working really well.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Outstanding Value & Quality

Ride it daily, always enjoy, absolute pleasure. Very comfortable with the dual suspension and generous seat. Excellent battery life, only need to charge every 7 - 10 days. A great purchase, very happy. The gears are easy to use, and the option os none or three power modes is a great choice. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Darren Smith
Darren Smith

Best of Everything from the Best.

After owning the Super T Foldup model, I could not be more happy with the performance and comfort. I've traveled 100's of kms and the bike performs perfectly.

In addition to a great electric bike, the price and most importantly the "Customer Service" is to highly rated being prompt, efficient and very accommodating.

Darren

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Eccles
EcclesMelbourne

Very Impressive

This is the most comprehensively equipped bike out of the box that I have seen. I don't have to buy anything extra. The small amount of assembly took a very short time & the instructions are concise. Even the tyres were inflated.
It gets a 5 star rating from me.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Gilasked

What is the distance from the top of the pedal at its lowest point to the top of the seat ?

Dave52
Dave52

It varies from 60-70cm depending on the seat height

I would NOT recommend this bike.
It’s is terrible quality, after sales care is nonexistent, and replacements are exorbitantly expensive. $400 for a new battery, $300 fir a new wheel.

Thanks Dave

Hi Gil,

Thanks for your interest in our bikes.

If you had any further questions or would like to speak with any of our staff, you are more than welcome to contact us at sales@leitner.com.au.

We pride ourselves on having great after-sales support, where you can reach out to us for any questions or concerns with your Leitner and we are more than happy to help wherever possible.

As for the parts themselves, we provide a 1-year warranty on the electrical components for our bikes. If you were to need spares or replacements down the track, we stock a majority of the parts right here in Melbourne at a competitive price.

I hope this helps and we wish you all the best!

-Leitner team

Stephen P
Stephen Pasked

I have a Super T that was purchased in November 2020.When riding there is a high pitched clicking sound coming from the back wheel.I have adjusted the De Railer but the noise is still there.I think it is the spokes so I have inspected them and none are loose.Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so what is the remedy.

Dear Stephen,
Thanks for your message.
We suspect it can be loose spokes if it is a clicking noise or loose motor cover screw. We suggest to contact our team at 1300 856 725 or via email at sales@leitner.com.au so we can asisst you further. Thank you!
Regards,
Leitner team

Jan L.
Jan L.asked

I bought a repco bike pump for my Super T but it doesn’t connect properly. What pump would you recommend?

Hi Jan,
Thanks for your message.
You will need a Schrader valves pump. If you have any other questions, please contact our team at 1300 856 725 or via email at sales@leitner.com.au for a prompt response. Thank you!
Regards,m
Leitner team

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives

Features:

• The Leitner SuperT is a foldable electric bike with a full suspension frame that’s designed for the road.
  • The e-bike has puncture-resistant tyres with reflective sidewall striping, so it can handle a pothole or two and still be safe to ride.
  • A 36V, 250W motor gives this bike the power to go 20-50km before needing another charge (and 32-80km if you upgrade to a 16Ah battery).
  • This bike can go up to 25km/h, making it suitable for Australian roads - you don’t even need a licence.
  • It’s listed as most suited for riders 160cm and taller, and has a seat height (measured from the ground to the seat’s surface) as being able to be adjusted from 81 to 90cm.
  • The Leitner SuperT is available in red, silver, and black, and costs $1319.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that features like puncture-resistant tyres and pedal assist made the electric bike easily tackle a range of terrains.
  • They also found that riding this bike was very comfortable, largely due to the full suspension that ironed out bumps in the road.
  • According to reviewers, this bike fits easily in tight spaces, making storage a fuss-free affair.