2Leitner Super T

96% · 672 · 3%

Mark
MarkWA, 61622 posts

Great Bike and Great Service

I have had the bike for nearly 2 months, longest ride was Fremantle to Perth and back, around 45kms it took 1hr 15 minutes each way, the bike handled the hills and bumpy pathways with no problem at all. I have fitted a solar panel and battery to charge the bike when I park if for the day and this is also working really well.

Twobob13
Twobob132 posts

Outstanding Value & Quality

Ride it daily, always enjoy, absolute pleasure. Very comfortable with the dual suspension and generous seat. Excellent battery life, only need to charge every 7 - 10 days. A great purchase, very happy. The gears are easy to use, and the option os none or three power modes is a great choice. Highly recommended.

Darren Smith
Darren Smith2 posts

Best of Everything from the Best

After owning the Super T Foldup model, I could not be more happy with the performance and comfort. I've traveled 100's of kms and the bike performs perfectly.

In addition to a great electric bike, the price and most importantly the "Customer Service" is to highly rated being prompt, efficient and very accommodating.

Darren

Eccles
EcclesMelbourne13 posts

Very Impressive

This is the most comprehensively equipped bike out of the box that I have seen. I don't have to buy anything extra. The small amount of assembly took a very short time & the instructions are concise. Even the tyres were inflated.

It gets a 5 star rating from me.

bob.eades.7
bob.eades.7South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

W.E.H.
W.E.H.Brisbane/Burpengary2 posts

What a lovely machine

This is a beautiful machine. It arrived at the 21st. I assambled it the very afternoon. No trouble at all. Some minor adjustments needed to be done. Unfortunately I could not test it, exept in my garage, as it has been absolutely pouring all day. I will wait for the rain to stop. Maybe tomorrow. Sofar it performed exactly as Mr. Leitner ment it to do. I can highly recommend his ebikes to any one looking for a quality product. Five stars seem not enough for this beauty. W.H.

Eagle
EagleSydney l2 posts

If you’re over 55 you need to read this!!!

Bought my wife a super T , I assembled it in 40 mins, put my helmet on & took off !!! I was really impressed with the build quality & the performance! Returned from my ride & immediately ordered a super T for myself, it arrived the next day( amazing). Leitner is a trustworthy & Professionaly run company! I put a lot of time and research into these bikes , for the money nothing comes close to these bikes , we ride them everywhere and never raise a sweat , you will not be disappointed !

Two very happy customers, thanks Ephriam & the team!

Brian T
Brian T

What a great bike

A bought a super T folding ebike bike so that I may take it away on holidays or on a weekend ride. It is beautifully made and easy to assemble of which there is little. It takes a little getting used to balancing the throttle against the mode settings but once you have it is a dream. I live on the top of a hill and it is so nice to get a little help on the way home after a long ride

Brian

Chris G
Chris G

Highly recommended! Go for it!

Well built bike. Good looking bike. Great service from staff...every inquiry answered (and I had lots of questions! Haha). Excellent delivery time. Easy and quick to assemble. Didn’t take long to adjust to working the gears, power assist mode or throttle. A joy to ride. Well worth the 5 star rating every one is giving it.

Tara
TaraPerth, WA10 posts

My first ebike!

My husband bought me this ebike in Nov 17 as he wanted me to go riding with him as he is an avid mountain bike fan. He can go for hours but I am not so enthusiastic. However, I must say with the throttle and power assist, I just happily cruise along behind him peddling when I want or just cruising when I am tired. Full throttle on the hills is a definite must for me and it never disappoints. The only thing I would do a little different is I would get a Leitner with larger wheels as this bike has little wheels which makes it slower and hard to keep up sometimes, when I actually do want to peddle. However, no complaints with Leitner - would just make a different choice next time.

Marshall
MarshallKew East

Excellent bike and post-sale

I am using my Super-T for 17 months, and in the past 9 months I am riding 30km per day, 5 days per week and this bike proved be really strong and realiable. I had broke some strokes and Leitner sent them to me for free. I highly recommend Leitner bikes.

Harry hats
Harry hatsAdelaide4 posts

So much joy

Bought two 20 inch Super T Leitner folding bikes for my wife and myself and have been so happy with them . Dealing with Ephraem was apleasure and he responded quickly and professionally to all my E mails. May i also mention that my Schnauzer loves sitting in the back on our long bike rides. I am seriously looking at buying a 24inch or a 26inch leitner bike later on in the future. Congratulations To Ephraem on a great product. If i was to be very very picky i would say that maybe a mirror could be integrated with the bike, other than that all is good and i highly recommend Lietner bikes and value for money.

Michael
Michael4 posts

This has put the 'FUN" back into Biking for us retirees

Within the first few rides on our new Leitner e-bikes, my wife and I knew we had found the perfect answer to our bicycling blues and old age handicap. More so, was the intuitive ease in using them considering we had never used an e-bike before. Another bonus point was the ease and speed (express post) of a replacing a part under warranty this week. We also picked the folding version to put in our car boot instead of messing around with a car or caravan carry racks. Can't wait for our next caravan club rally.

vik
vik3 posts

Ryl
Ryl

Quality , both in build and performance

Took a gamble and ordered two Super T's . They arrived as stated, took about an hour to assemble and an hour to charge the batteries ( come partially charged). Took it for a spin and was pleasantly surprised by the comfortable ride and performance. Full marks to Ephraem Leitner for a good and reasonably priced product.

Ivan
Ivan

Great Bike,had it around Three Months, able to Ride without any problems

Due to my Right knee I was pretty limited how far I could go on a normal Bike and walk about 4 K. Now i ride around 10 to 20K, or more with no problems. There are some fairly steep hills around here which surprised me how well it i goes up some of them. Had a Problem with the Front Wheel Axle when I first got it, Leitner Posted a complete new Wheel within a week. Cant speak highly enough of them.

Electric Bikes

Find out how Leitner Super T compares to other Electric Bikes

alanz
alanzAU28 posts
jenden
jenden2 posts

Great after sales service!

We are very happy with our 2 Leitner electric bikes! We thought it would be a great way to exercise, but didn't realise just how much fun it would be as well. When needing a small replacement part, the team were prompt, courteous and couldn't have been more helpful. Both the bikes and after sales service are great and we would definitely recommend this brand to others.

Ckerr
CkerrWallan83 posts

tom.redcama
tom.redcamaAlbany, Western Australia12 posts

Dave Perth
Dave Perth

from opening the box, everything is made simple for you to assemble (which there is very little) even comes with the tools needed, i followed the instructions slowly and had it up and running in hour, what a fantastic product!! the workman ship is ifirst rate and its all quality materials. i will reccomend you to everyone. Cheers Dave

Peter M
Peter M

Great product

Looks and rides great.Takes the effort out of my comute to work and makes the hills on the way less daunting. The package is easy to assemble given that all the tricky stuff is already and you are up and riding in a very short time.

I will be glad when winter is gone to enjoy my ride even more

Danielle
Danielle2 posts

jack.hart.5205
jack.hart.5205Perth, Western Australia10 posts

Wife has a dodgy hip !!!!

Yep the bike fits my wife per pose ,as stepping over the usual size bike was a chalange ,so this low slug folding unit was a winner in her eyes and no has no trouble getting on and off ,on the normal bike she was limited in her riding range ,but now it's not a problem ,l am the one chasing her ,

So l might bye one too in a few years !!!!!

Eva
Eva2 posts

Brilliant

Our new bikes are a great investment. As a caravaner the fold up version fits into the van perfectly. The fun we have being able to explore the local area is great. For a quick trip to the shops for necessities it is brilliant. Love our bikes. Would recommend one even if you are not a traveler.

Paul G
Paul GMelbourne9 posts
Electric Bikes

Find out how Leitner Super T compares to other Electric Bikes

DanR
DanR

Very Good Bike, but needs a little tinkering

Needing to ride an eight kilometre commute each morning has just got easier thanks to this e-bike. Great price compared to others, the performance is excellent and soundly built. There are a few little trim things with plastic lights and mudguards that had a far too short bolt supplied and some annoyingly creaky spokes on the rear wheel but they were easily resolved. I've never had a new bike that didn't need some adjustment and fine tuning to get it running just the way I wanted.

Show reply

Langy
Langy

Excellent bike

Just bought my first electric folding bike. I love it. Fits in the motorhome easily and easy to get ready to ride. Rides beautifully. Great service. Delivered in 3 days. Easy to complete the assembly. I have bad knees so the Leitner helps me while getting some exercise. It's also great to just rest while riding. Thanks to the team at Leitner.

les harding
les harding

Adds to a "perfect holiday"

A weeks research online and a few phone calls later we decided on not one but 2 dual suspension, super ts. Easy to put together, great instructions, Ephraem. Great person to deal with. Caravan, boat and 2 bikes. What more do you want? Great Weather! Have fun out there!

Jan