Leitner Super T

Leitner Super T (page 3 of 4)

Pros

• Easily tackles a range of terrain

• Comfortable and irons out road bumps

• Folds away for simple storage

• Battery Life

Date PurchasedMar 2018
W.E.H.
W.E.H.Brisbane/Burpengary

What a lovely machine.

This is a beautiful machine. It arrived at the 21st. I assambled it the very afternoon. No trouble at all. Some minor adjustments needed to be done. Unfortunately I could not test it, exept in my garage, as it has been absolutely pouring all day. I will wait for the rain to stop. Maybe tomorrow. Sofar it performed exactly as Mr. Leitner ment it to do. I can highly recommend his ebikes to any one looking for a quality product. Five stars seem not enough for this beauty. W.H.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Eagle
EagleSydney l

If you’re over 55 you need to read this!!!

Bought my wife a super T , I assembled it in 40 mins, put my helmet on & took off !!! I was really impressed with the build quality & the performance! Returned from my ride & immediately ordered a super T for myself, it arrived the next day( amazing). Leitner is a trustworthy & Professionaly run company! I put a lot of time and research into these bikes , for the money nothing comes close to these bikes , we ride them everywhere and never raise a sweat , you will not be disappointed !
Two very happy customers, thanks Ephriam & the team!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

What a great bike

A bought a super T folding ebike bike so that I may take it away on holidays or on a weekend ride. It is beautifully made and easy to assemble of which there is little. It takes a little getting used to balancing the throttle against the mode settings but once you have it is a dream. I live on the top of a hill and it is so nice to get a little help on the way home after a long ride
Brian

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Highly recommended! Go for it!

Well built bike. Good looking bike. Great service from staff...every inquiry answered (and I had lots of questions! Haha). Excellent delivery time. Easy and quick to assemble. Didn’t take long to adjust to working the gears, power assist mode or throttle. A joy to ride. Well worth the 5 star rating every one is giving it.

Tara
TaraPerth, WA

My first ebike!

My husband bought me this ebike in Nov 17 as he wanted me to go riding with him as he is an avid mountain bike fan. He can go for hours but I am not so enthusiastic. However, I must say with the throttle and power assist, I just happily cruise along behind him peddling when I want or just cruising when I am tired. Full throttle on the hills is a definite must for me and it never disappoints. The only thing I would do a little different is I would get a Leitner with larger wheels as this bike has little wheels which makes it slower and hard to keep up sometimes, when I actually do want to peddle. However, no complaints with Leitner - would just make a different choice next time.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Marshall
MarshallKew East

Excellent bike and post-sale

I am using my Super-T for 17 months, and in the past 9 months I am riding 30km per day, 5 days per week and this bike proved be really strong and realiable. I had broke some strokes and Leitner sent them to me for free. I highly recommend Leitner bikes.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Harry hats
Harry hatsAdelaide

So much joy

Bought two 20 inch Super T Leitner folding bikes for my wife and myself and have been so happy with them . Dealing with Ephraem was apleasure and he responded quickly and professionally to all my E mails. May i also mention that my Schnauzer loves sitting in the back on our long bike rides. I am seriously looking at buying a 24inch or a 26inch leitner bike later on in the future. Congratulations To Ephraem on a great product. If i was to be very very picky i would say that maybe a mirror could be integrated with the bike, other than that all is good and i highly recommend Lietner bikes and value for money.

Other Electric Bikes

This has put the 'FUN" back into Biking for us retirees

Within the first few rides on our new Leitner e-bikes, my wife and I knew we had found the perfect answer to our bicycling blues and old age handicap. More so, was the intuitive ease in using them considering we had never used an e-bike before. Another bonus point was the ease and speed (express post) of a replacing a part under warranty this week. We also picked the folding version to put in our car boot instead of messing around with a car or caravan carry racks. Can't wait for our next caravan club rally.

vik
vik

Clicked order, two day delivery...wow...

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Quality , both in build and performance

Took a gamble and ordered two Super T's . They arrived as stated, took about an hour to assemble and an hour to charge the batteries ( come partially charged). Took it for a spin and was pleasantly surprised by the comfortable ride and performance. Full marks to Ephraem Leitner for a good and reasonably priced product.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Great Bike,had it around Three Months, able to Ride without any problems

Due to my Right knee I was pretty limited how far I could go on a normal Bike and walk about 4 K. Now i ride around 10 to 20K, or more with no problems. There are some fairly steep hills around here which surprised me how well it i goes up some of them. Had a Problem with the Front Wheel Axle when I first got it, Leitner Posted a complete new Wheel within a week. Cant speak highly enough of them.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
alanz
alanzAU

Very happy. Does exactly what it says on the box

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Great after sales service!

We are very happy with our 2 Leitner electric bikes! We thought it would be a great way to exercise, but didn't realise just how much fun it would be as well. When needing a small replacement part, the team were prompt, courteous and couldn't have been more helpful. Both the bikes and after sales service are great and we would definitely recommend this brand to others.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

CkerrWallan

So. Much. Fun! - Great product!

Date PurchasedSept 2015
Ckerr

Update - have had our bikes nearly 2 years and still loving them. We are enjoying the ability to ride our bikes no matter what the terrain. It is keeping us both outside and doing things we love to do despite having arthritis and tendonitis.

Gilasked

What is the distance from the top of the pedal at its lowest point to the top of the seat ?

Dave52
Dave52

It varies from 60-70cm depending on the seat height

I would NOT recommend this bike.
It’s is terrible quality, after sales care is nonexistent, and replacements are exorbitantly expensive. $400 for a new battery, $300 fir a new wheel.

Thanks Dave

Hi Gil,

Thanks for your interest in our bikes.

If you had any further questions or would like to speak with any of our staff, you are more than welcome to contact us at sales@leitner.com.au.

We pride ourselves on having great after-sales support, where you can reach out to us for any questions or concerns with your Leitner and we are more than happy to help wherever possible.

As for the parts themselves, we provide a 1-year warranty on the electrical components for our bikes. If you were to need spares or replacements down the track, we stock a majority of the parts right here in Melbourne at a competitive price.

I hope this helps and we wish you all the best!

-Leitner team

Stephen P
Stephen Pasked

I have a Super T that was purchased in November 2020.When riding there is a high pitched clicking sound coming from the back wheel.I have adjusted the De Railer but the noise is still there.I think it is the spokes so I have inspected them and none are loose.Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so what is the remedy.

Dear Stephen,
Thanks for your message.
We suspect it can be loose spokes if it is a clicking noise or loose motor cover screw. We suggest to contact our team at 1300 856 725 or via email at sales@leitner.com.au so we can asisst you further. Thank you!
Regards,
Leitner team

Jan L.
Jan L.asked

I bought a repco bike pump for my Super T but it doesn’t connect properly. What pump would you recommend?

Hi Jan,
Thanks for your message.
You will need a Schrader valves pump. If you have any other questions, please contact our team at 1300 856 725 or via email at sales@leitner.com.au for a prompt response. Thank you!
Regards,m
Leitner team

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives

Features:

• The Leitner SuperT is a foldable electric bike with a full suspension frame that’s designed for the road.
  • The e-bike has puncture-resistant tyres with reflective sidewall striping, so it can handle a pothole or two and still be safe to ride.
  • A 36V, 250W motor gives this bike the power to go 20-50km before needing another charge (and 32-80km if you upgrade to a 16Ah battery).
  • This bike can go up to 25km/h, making it suitable for Australian roads - you don’t even need a licence.
  • It’s listed as most suited for riders 160cm and taller, and has a seat height (measured from the ground to the seat’s surface) as being able to be adjusted from 81 to 90cm.
  • The Leitner SuperT is available in red, silver, and black, and costs $1319.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that features like puncture-resistant tyres and pedal assist made the electric bike easily tackle a range of terrains.
  • They also found that riding this bike was very comfortable, largely due to the full suspension that ironed out bumps in the road.
  • According to reviewers, this bike fits easily in tight spaces, making storage a fuss-free affair.