Leitner Super T

Leitner Super T

Pros

• Easily tackles a range of terrain

• Comfortable and irons out road bumps

• Folds away for simple storage

Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

I'm impressed with my Leitner

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,699.00.

Lucinda B.

Lucinda B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Having trouble getting up hills

Can someone tell me if this a usual problem I find myself getting off and having to walk up a steeper hill and throttle not helping either have I got a dodgy one?

Purchased in March 2020 for $1,299.00.

Great bike but some issues

Date PurchasedJan 2016
    Danielle
    Danielle

I've been contacted by Leitner who have said they are going to send me a replacement rail for the battery. Their customer service is definitely fantastic.

Electric Bikes

Find out how Leitner Super T compares to other Electric Bikes

Very Good Bike, but needs a little tinkering

Needing to ride an eight kilometre commute each morning has just got easier thanks to this e-bike. Great price compared to others, the performance is excellent and soundly built. There are a few little trim things with plastic lights and mudguards that had a far too short bolt supplied and some annoyingly creaky spokes on the rear wheel but they were easily resolved. I've never had a new bike that didn't need some adjustment and fine tuning to get it running just the way I wanted.

Gilasked

What is the distance from the top of the pedal at its lowest point to the top of the seat ?

Dave52
    Dave52

It varies from 60-70cm depending on the seat height

I would NOT recommend this bike.
    It’s is terrible quality, after sales care is nonexistent, and replacements are exorbitantly expensive. $400 for a new battery, $300 fir a new wheel.

Thanks Dave

Hi Gil,

Thanks for your interest in our bikes.

If you had any further questions or would like to speak with any of our staff, you are more than welcome to contact us at sales@leitner.com.au.

We pride ourselves on having great after-sales support, where you can reach out to us for any questions or concerns with your Leitner and we are more than happy to help wherever possible.

As for the parts themselves, we provide a 1-year warranty on the electrical components for our bikes. If you were to need spares or replacements down the track, we stock a majority of the parts right here in Melbourne at a competitive price.

I hope this helps and we wish you all the best!

-Leitner team

Stephen P

Stephen Pasked

I have a Super T that was purchased in November 2020.When riding there is a high pitched clicking sound coming from the back wheel.I have adjusted the De Railer but the noise is still there.I think it is the spokes so I have inspected them and none are loose.Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so what is the remedy.

Dear Stephen,
    Thanks for your message.
    We suspect it can be loose spokes if it is a clicking noise or loose motor cover screw. We suggest to contact our team at 1300 856 725 or via email at sales@leitner.com.au so we can asisst you further. Thank you!
    Regards,
    Leitner team

Jan L.

Jan L.asked

I bought a repco bike pump for my Super T but it doesn’t connect properly. What pump would you recommend?

Hi Jan,
    Thanks for your message.
    You will need a Schrader valves pump. If you have any other questions, please contact our team at 1300 856 725 or via email at sales@leitner.com.au for a prompt response. Thank you!
    Regards,m
    Leitner team

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives

Features:

• The Leitner SuperT is a foldable electric bike with a full suspension frame that’s designed for the road.
    • The e-bike has puncture-resistant tyres with reflective sidewall striping, so it can handle a pothole or two and still be safe to ride.
    • A 36V, 250W motor gives this bike the power to go 20-50km before needing another charge (and 32-80km if you upgrade to a 16Ah battery).
    • This bike can go up to 25km/h, making it suitable for Australian roads - you don’t even need a licence.
    • It’s listed as most suited for riders 160cm and taller, and has a seat height (measured from the ground to the seat’s surface) as being able to be adjusted from 81 to 90cm.
    • The Leitner SuperT is available in red, silver, and black, and costs $1319.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that features like puncture-resistant tyres and pedal assist made the electric bike easily tackle a range of terrains.
    • They also found that riding this bike was very comfortable, largely due to the full suspension that ironed out bumps in the road.
    • According to reviewers, this bike fits easily in tight spaces, making storage a fuss-free affair.