2Leitner Tirol

Pete
Pete
  Tirol

What a find

Now in my 80th year, and always a bike rider, I had to finally admit defeat with ordinary bikes. So.... what to do? The answer came with the folding Leitner Tirol e bike delivered in the West a few days ago. Pete rides again, and the hills are no longer a prob. I can see the passing parade [the rat race] from the comfort [and exercise a bit] from my folding Tirol. Now - dare I unleash the beast to its full 25 kph unassisted. That might be a bridge too far. Leitner, Ephraem and Sam - ''good job''.

John D