Leitner Electric Folding Bicycle

Leitner Electric Folding Bicycle (page 4 of 9)

Super T, Libelle, Tirol, Berlin

4.9

Outstanding Value & Quality

Ride it daily, always enjoy, absolute pleasure. Very comfortable with the dual suspension and generous seat. Excellent battery life, only need to charge every 7 - 10 days. A great purchase, very happy. The gears are easy to use, and the option os none or three power modes is a great choice. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Garry

GarryHunter Region, NSW

Quality, Quality

Bought the Tirol as my knee's are no good and can freeze up without warning. The peddle assist is especially great in high gear as I peddle easy the Tirol makes going up hill very easy. Well built and finished. I have just bought the Libelle for my wife. She was happy with her Aldi foldup but is over the moon with her new Libelle.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

A sheer delight and companion

I have "test-driven" my Leitner bike now over many months and hundreds of kilometres. It is the small step-thru Libelle in deference to a hip replacement ....easy onto and easy for feet onto ground at stops. It is a delight to ride and a close examination reveals the build quality to be tops. And thanks for excellent Leitner support and back-up (no waiting for expensive parts from over-seas!)............a new spoke was dispatched to me , gratis, five minutes after I ordered it!
Over-all a very happy and money-for-value experience for my first big online experience !!!

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Darren Smith

Darren Smith

Best of Everything from the Best.

After owning the Super T Foldup model, I could not be more happy with the performance and comfort. I've traveled 100's of kms and the bike performs perfectly.

In addition to a great electric bike, the price and most importantly the "Customer Service" is to highly rated being prompt, efficient and very accommodating.

Darren

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Eccles

EcclesMelbourne

Very Impressive

This is the most comprehensively equipped bike out of the box that I have seen. I don't have to buy anything extra. The small amount of assembly took a very short time & the instructions are concise. Even the tyres were inflated.
It gets a 5 star rating from me.

bob.eades.7

bob.eades.7Queensland, Australia

Exactly what I wanted

W.E.H.

W.E.H.Brisbane/Burpengary

What a lovely machine.

This is a beautiful machine. It arrived at the 21st. I assambled it the very afternoon. No trouble at all. Some minor adjustments needed to be done. Unfortunately I could not test it, exept in my garage, as it has been absolutely pouring all day. I will wait for the rain to stop. Maybe tomorrow. Sofar it performed exactly as Mr. Leitner ment it to do. I can highly recommend his ebikes to any one looking for a quality product. Five stars seem not enough for this beauty. W.H.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Fantastic service and product - thoroughly recommend to anyone

Safe , strong , solid - easy to put together and very very easy to ride ...
Live on an Island off Brisbane
Ride the bike to the passenger ferry , put it on the ferry and ride it to my car ...
Despite having very steep hills to negotiate - Have only had to use pedal assist ...
Have put a milk crate on back rack with cable ties
Bike still folds easily up and fits easily into my Toyota Yaris City car ...

Kind regards Stephen

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Eagle

EagleSydney l

If you’re over 55 you need to read this!!!

Bought my wife a super T , I assembled it in 40 mins, put my helmet on & took off !!! I was really impressed with the build quality & the performance! Returned from my ride & immediately ordered a super T for myself, it arrived the next day( amazing). Leitner is a trustworthy & Professionaly run company! I put a lot of time and research into these bikes , for the money nothing comes close to these bikes , we ride them everywhere and never raise a sweat , you will not be disappointed !
Two very happy customers, thanks Ephriam & the team!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

lurkr

lurkrBrisbane

Great value, easy assembly, good product support, and makes riding easy (mostly!).

What a great bike

A bought a super T folding ebike bike so that I may take it away on holidays or on a weekend ride. It is beautifully made and easy to assemble of which there is little. It takes a little getting used to balancing the throttle against the mode settings but once you have it is a dream. I live on the top of a hill and it is so nice to get a little help on the way home after a long ride
Brian

Ken

KenCanberra

AMAZING BIKE

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Highly recommended! Go for it!

Well built bike. Good looking bike. Great service from staff...every inquiry answered (and I had lots of questions! Haha). Excellent delivery time. Easy and quick to assemble. Didn’t take long to adjust to working the gears, power assist mode or throttle. A joy to ride. Well worth the 5 star rating every one is giving it.

Tara

TaraPerth, WA

My first ebike!

My husband bought me this ebike in Nov 17 as he wanted me to go riding with him as he is an avid mountain bike fan. He can go for hours but I am not so enthusiastic. However, I must say with the throttle and power assist, I just happily cruise along behind him peddling when I want or just cruising when I am tired. Full throttle on the hills is a definite must for me and it never disappoints. The only thing I would do a little different is I would get a Leitner with larger wheels as this bike has little wheels which makes it slower and hard to keep up sometimes, when I actually do want to peddle. However, no complaints with Leitner - would just make a different choice next time.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Marshall

MarshallKew East

Excellent bike and post-sale

I am using my Super-T for 17 months, and in the past 9 months I am riding 30km per day, 5 days per week and this bike proved be really strong and realiable. I had broke some strokes and Leitner sent them to me for free. I highly recommend Leitner bikes.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Harry hats

Harry hatsAdelaide

So much joy

Bought two 20 inch Super T Leitner folding bikes for my wife and myself and have been so happy with them . Dealing with Ephraem was apleasure and he responded quickly and professionally to all my E mails. May i also mention that my Schnauzer loves sitting in the back on our long bike rides. I am seriously looking at buying a 24inch or a 26inch leitner bike later on in the future. Congratulations To Ephraem on a great product. If i was to be very very picky i would say that maybe a mirror could be integrated with the bike, other than that all is good and i highly recommend Lietner bikes and value for money.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

This has put the 'FUN" back into Biking for us retirees

Within the first few rides on our new Leitner e-bikes, my wife and I knew we had found the perfect answer to our bicycling blues and old age handicap. More so, was the intuitive ease in using them considering we had never used an e-bike before. Another bonus point was the ease and speed (express post) of a replacing a part under warranty this week. We also picked the folding version to put in our car boot instead of messing around with a car or caravan carry racks. Can't wait for our next caravan club rally.

chrisos

chrisosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Product

I purchased the bike some 12 odd months ago. I have found this bike easy to fold up and unfold. I have a dodgy knee so the electric motor assistance it gives me when going uphill or very windy is great. It folds up easily into the back of the cruiser when on caravan trips.
The main mention here is after sales service. I had a small issue with the rear light so I beamed off an email to them and I got a phone call back....Problem solved and on my way again
I have no hesitation in recommending one of their bikes....Go on buy one ...You know you want to
Thanks team...

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Dutchy

DutchyGoulburn

Exactly what we need

Date PurchasedNov 2017

All expectations met

I spent over 12 months researching whether I should purchase an eBike and if so, from whom. I had quite a list of questions relative to my personal needs and wanted to try them all. I finally settled on a Leitner Libelle foldable bike and have really enjoyed it over since receiving it a couple of weeks ago.
So far it has proved to be exactly as quoted in descriptions, discussions with Ephraem from Leitner, and a local owner I spoke with. What else can I say but, again, after 2+ weeks I am entirely happy.

Date PurchasedSep 2017