Leitner Frankie

Leitner Frankie

Danny K.Illawarra, NSW

Love it, good to go down the shop or Bunnings.

Got mine late last year for a cruise. It would not pass through the doorway but got permission to leave nearby. It's great. I can walk short distances. This makes it better seing specialist or doctors. I now have a bag which holds shopping and stuff. I rang Leitner and asked about accesories, they said they don't have any, about 2 months later they now have quite a few. Deserves the 5 star rating.

Purchased in November 2019 at eBay for A$2,500.00.

PhilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Leitner Billi light weight Wheelcahir

My wife is very happy with this product, folds up and down in seconds and I can lift in and out of the car myself and I am 67 years old. Easy to operate and control.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$2,515.00.

Ann D.

Ann D.South East Queensland, QLD

Electric Wheelchair has been wonderful!!

Hi, I bought a Leitner electric wheelchair and it has been brilliant! It zips around with plenty of power. I have found it to be comfortable, with a nice design, and it is structurally well made. The joystick is easy to control. The price was better than others I compared it to. Thank you to the wonderful team at Leitner for all your wonderful help :)

Electric Bikes

Find out how Leitner Frankie compares to other Electric Bikes

FATFREDDY.South East Queensland, QLD

FANTASTIC.

Very Very HAPPY does everything I can ask for excellent on grass and goes over 1'' bumps with ease. Fits in our HOLDEN CRUZE hatch boot no problems. I have to help the boss lift it and now Mr Harley ( Scooter ) has a mate ( RED DEVIL ). Delivered to IPSWICH from MELBOURNE in 2 1/2 days.

Purchased in July 2019.

Patrick

PatrickIllawarra, NSW

Great little chair, extremely surprising

while being compact this chair boasts plenty of comfort, power and mainly longevity of battery life. able to tackle a wide variety of surfaces while still offering good operator comfort. the chair is compact enough to fit into the back of my wife's Suzuki swift and light enough for my 11 year old daughter to lift in and out of the car. the amount of freedom that has been afforded to me by this chair is priceless. a great product from a great company, thanks guys.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$2,499.00.

Phillip  Rixon

Phillip Rixonoak flats

We love our Frankie wheelchairs

One of the best purchases we have ever made ,we own 2 of them they are lightweight ,easy to fold up for storage & transport in the car ,these chairs give us mobility we didn't have they have a great range of around 20klm ,
We have taken these chairs on cruise ships & have & been able to do things that before we couldn't we love them
The company service is second to none we had a small problem with one of the chairs which was rectified quickly, we highly recommend this company & the Leitner Frankie electric wheel chair should you be in need of an affordable folding electric wheel chair.

HelenGee

HelenGeeHunter Region, NSW

Extremely comfortable and easy to use

Better than chairs or scooters available at centres for disabled appliances. Back can be altered to allow slight recline of posture. Needs two females to lift into vehicle but one man can do so easily. Love it.

This is the best investment I have ever made

The wheelchair is every thing and more one could wish for,it has given my wife [,has MS.] independence,and a friend his wife has [MS] after seeing it also purchased one,and while out shopping,we had another stranger ask,where to buy,its worth more than five stars plus.
Ian. Launceston Tas.

LOVE our Frankie wheelchair

we just purchased our Frankie electric wheelchair the staff at Leitner where great to deal with and the chair arrived quickly and well packed and was easy to assemble.The Frankie is light easy to manoeuvre and my wife loves it

Electric Bikes

Find out how Leitner Frankie compares to other Electric Bikes

clementine

clementineLaunceston, TAS

Freedom

Frankie has given me the freedom to travel almost anywhere. It is portable and compact and accepted by most airlines. It performs well on most terrain. Excellent after sales service

Marie

MarieMOUNT PLEASANT

Frankie - a life changing experience

A whole new world opened up when my electric wheelchair arrived - promptly and cleverly packed. It is light and folds easily for transport in the car. It is smooth and easy to manoeuvre round the house and a delight to use in the shopping centre. I feel comfortable and safe even across grass and quite steep inclines. Frankie gives me confidence to go places I would never dreamed of especially our Gooseponds walk with its wildlife. Every health professional I have seen lately has been impressed by its manoeuvrability, stability, and thoughtful lightweight aluminium construction. There is nothing I would change. Go Frankie !!!

Paulinoz

PaulinozSydney

Love this light-weight electric wheelchair

I bought the Leitner Frankie electric wheelchair in December 2016 for my father and he's been happy with it ever since. It's mainly being used at home and when we're going to the shops. We bought it because we needed an electric wheelchair which fits into the boot of our car and which can be lifted by one person. The Leitner Frankie is doing the job! Good price, 3 day delivery to our door. can recommend