Leitner Frankie

Leitner Frankie

See the Best Electric Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ann D.

Ann D.South East Queensland, QLD

Electric Wheelchair has been wonderful!!

Hi, I bought a Leitner electric wheelchair and it has been brilliant! It zips around with plenty of power. I have found it to be comfortable, with a nice design, and it is structurally well made. The joystick is easy to control. The price was better than others I compared it to. Thank you to the wonderful team at Leitner for all your wonderful help :)

FATFREDDY.South East Queensland, QLD

FANTASTIC.

Very Very HAPPY does everything I can ask for excellent on grass and goes over 1'' bumps with ease. Fits in our HOLDEN CRUZE hatch boot no problems. I have to help the boss lift it and now Mr Harley ( Scooter ) has a mate ( RED DEVIL ). Delivered to IPSWICH from MELBOURNE in 2 1/2 days.

Purchased in July 2019.

PatrickIllawarra, NSW

Great little chair, extremely surprising

while being compact this chair boasts plenty of comfort, power and mainly longevity of battery life. able to tackle a wide variety of surfaces while still offering good operator comfort. the chair is compact enough to fit into the back of my wife's Suzuki swift and light enough for my 11 year old daughter to lift in and out of the car. the amount of freedom that has been afforded to me by this chair is priceless. a great product from a great company, thanks guys.

Purchased in March 2019 for $2,499.00.

Phillip  Rixon

Phillip Rixonoak flats

We love our Frankie wheelchairs

One of the best purchases we have ever made ,we own 2 of them they are lightweight ,easy to fold up for storage & transport in the car ,these chairs give us mobility we didn't have they have a great range of around 20klm ,
We have taken these chairs on cruise ships & have & been able to do things that before we couldn't we love them
The company service is second to none we had a small problem with one of the chairs which was rectified quickly, we highly recommend this company & the Leitner Frankie electric wheel chair should you be in need of an affordable folding electric wheel chair.

HelenGeeHunter Region, NSW

Extremely comfortable and easy to use

Better than chairs or scooters available at centres for disabled appliances. Back can be altered to allow slight recline of posture. Needs two females to lift into vehicle but one man can do so easily. Love it.

This is the best investment I have ever made

The wheelchair is every thing and more one could wish for,it has given my wife [,has MS.] independence,and a friend his wife has [MS] after seeing it also purchased one,and while out shopping,we had another stranger ask,where to buy,its worth more than five stars plus.
Ian. Launceston Tas.

LOVE our Frankie wheelchair

we just purchased our Frankie electric wheelchair the staff at Leitner where great to deal with and the chair arrived quickly and well packed and was easy to assemble.The Frankie is light easy to manoeuvre and my wife loves it

clementine

clementinetasmania

Freedom

Frankie has given me the freedom to travel almost anywhere. It is portable and compact and accepted by most airlines. It performs well on most terrain. Excellent after sales service

Marie

MarieMOUNT PLEASANT

Frankie - a life changing experience

A whole new world opened up when my electric wheelchair arrived - promptly and cleverly packed. It is light and folds easily for transport in the car. It is smooth and easy to manoeuvre round the house and a delight to use in the shopping centre. I feel comfortable and safe even across grass and quite steep inclines. Frankie gives me confidence to go places I would never dreamed of especially our Gooseponds walk with its wildlife. Every health professional I have seen lately has been impressed by its manoeuvrability, stability, and thoughtful lightweight aluminium construction. There is nothing I would change. Go Frankie !!!

Paulinoz

PaulinozSydney

Love this light-weight electric wheelchair

I bought the Leitner Frankie electric wheelchair in December 2016 for my father and he's been happy with it ever since. It's mainly being used at home and when we're going to the shops. We bought it because we needed an electric wheelchair which fits into the boot of our car and which can be lifted by one person. The Leitner Frankie is doing the job! Good price, 3 day delivery to our door. can recommend

Wayneasked

We live in Sydney. If we purchase a chair, where could we have it serviced if it becomes necessary?

FATFREDDY.

That is a question I can not answer. Ring Lietner or send them an Email. So far so good but if anything goes wrong that is what I would do. Any mobility shop should be able to repair it if anything goes wrong.

Thanks for that.

Allen

Allenasked

Where are these manufactured & where do you get them serviced .Allen

FATFREDDY.

These are made in CHINA like 90% of power chairs, even the top brands have their chairs made there. Any good mobility shop should be able to repair them or contact LIETNER and talk to them.

Allen

Allenasked

I would need this to drive on tar roads , maybe one or two kilometers at a time , would the front small wheels be strong enough to go from road to driveway over a 10 mil drive gutter ,occasionally drive on mown lawn , where would I get it serviced , how much do batteries cost to replace .

HelenGee

I have used my chair over lots of surfaces for some time now. The only problem I have had is on soft sandy soil. I mostly use my chair for transport in situations as you describe and it is wonderful. I have not needed to replace batteries or get a service, after a couple of years now.

Phillip  Rixon
Phillip Rixon

This is a great wheel chair for hard surfaces it will drive on a short mown lawn on a firm ground we have two of these chairs they are light weight & reliable

Patrick

I drive mine 10km round trip to the local shopping centre with no problems at all, I’ve only had mine 6 months so haven’t needed a service but I’ve done a lot of ks in that time and had no problems at all

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives