Leitner Online store

See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Leitner

Janet
JanetEyre Peninsula, SA

Perfect for us travellers

Arrived in excellent condition, well packaged. Easy to assemble and we took them for a ride, we highly recommend these if your looking for fold up bikes for your caravan travels. Love them

Denis W.
Denis W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional after sales service

Contacted Leitner regarding a minor issue with my ultimate model ebike.The customer service delivered by Harsha exceptional and the matter was resolved the same day.

Christopher D.
Christopher D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Super after-sales customer service.

I found a defect on the saddle of our eBike. After interacting by email with Customer service (Alex) to problem was resolved the same day. Very impressed.

The E Bike itself is of excellent quality so overall extremely happy with our 24" Step-Thru Ebike | Leitner Milan Cruiser and with leitner.com.au

Bike Shops

Find out how Leitner Online store compares to other Bike Shops

Steve R.
Steve R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New cycling experience in retirement

Berlin cruiser ebike is sick

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality and great support

Just purchased a Milan Cruiser and a Berlin Cruiser from Leitner.
I could not be happier with the quality of these bikes.
Very easy to assemble and a fantastic ride.
At 65 years old I thought I was past bike riding but the Leitner e bike make this so easy and enjoyable.
Absolutely fantastic support from Leitner (Kitty and Alex).
Would recommend Leitner to all thinking about e bikes.
The best trouble free experience.

Adventurer
AdventurerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of the best purchases ever made

Ckerr
CkerrWallan

Bought 2 and highly recommend

Absolutely love our bikes and dealing with Leitner was a breeze when we needed some assistance.
A+ customer service and they were very helpful worth their assistance. They even called back to make sure all was well.

janine7
janine7Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Sooooo good we bought another one!!

Bike Shops

Find out how Leitner Online store compares to other Bike Shops

Nicho
NichoIllawarra, NSW

Heavy, poor on hills, cumbersome returns process

Steve
SteveHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Bike

Beautiful well built easy to assemble bike. Courteous helpful staff and fast undamaged delivery. This is the first E Bike I have ridden and I couldn’t be happier with this purchase.

Arslan A.
Arslan A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Affordable, Sexy, and a Great Utility

The Berlin Cruiser by Leitner is a beautiful ebike. I traveled almost 50-60 Km (single charge of 4 hrs) on 15.6 Ah upgraded battery and had the last cell in its last breaths. The bike looks wonderful and offers amazing pedal assistance. I appreciate Leitner's customer support as well, which has so far won my heart with prompt and helpful responses.

MaceCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Leitner 24 inch Milan Electric Bike

SixP
SixPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to deal with

Easy to touch base via ph, email to get questions answered.
Was able to contact current owners, people who have chosen to be ambassador and answer questions, even if your close let you come and see their bike.
We chose pickup from Depot, and Due to how much assistance given , I could have picked up without my son.

Alan
Alanasked
Online store

I am 6 ft 2 inches tall and 113kg. ill the fold-up handle these stats? What are your freight costs? Alan, Ulverstone, Tas

Leitner
Leitner E.Leitner

Thanks for your message. We would suggest you to go for the full size Cruiser or mountain bike. We do still have customers over 6 foot tall using the folding bikes, however, they are unable to fully extend their legs when pedaling. And, it comes to personal preference when choosing the size of the wheels of an ebike. We would suggest you to go to your local bike shop and test ride a 20" bike (doesn't have to be an ebike) and see how you feel on riding a smaller wheel bike. Let us know how you go. Shipping a Tirol or Libelle to Ulverstone TAS 7315 is about $122.40 (subject to change anytime). If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us on 1300 856 725 to discuss further or send us an email at sales@leitner.com.au. Thank you!

Mike P.asked
Online store

What make are the motors?

Mace

Hi Mike, Not sure, though the website says '250W brushless motor'. I would recommend you ring Leitner directly as they are more than helpful. My husband was more than impressed with the bike and I did a lot of shopping around and research on them before purchasing.

Thanks Mace , will try to ring them

Michael W.
Michael W.

From website - Rear wheel hub brushless geared motor by XOFO, 36V 250W, High Torque 80Nm. XOFO is Leitner's preferred motor supplier due to extremely high reliability outperforming Bafang motors in our experience. Leitner's partnership with XOFO goes back to 2013.

Mike P.asked
Online store

What make are the motors

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives