Leitner Online store

Leitner Online store

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nicho

NichoIllawarra, NSW

Heavy, poor on hills, cumbersome returns process

Steve

SteveHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Bike

Beautiful well built easy to assemble bike. Courteous helpful staff and fast undamaged delivery. This is the first E Bike I have ridden and I couldn’t be happier with this purchase.

Arslan A.

Arslan A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Affordable, Sexy, and a Great Utility

The Berlin Cruiser by Leitner is a beautiful ebike. I traveled almost 50-60 Km (single charge of 4 hrs) on 15.6 Ah upgraded battery and had the last cell in its last breaths. The bike looks wonderful and offers amazing pedal assistance. I appreciate Leitner's customer support as well, which has so far won my heart with prompt and helpful responses.

MaceCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Leitner 24 inch Milan Electric Bike

SixP

SixPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to deal with

Easy to touch base via ph, email to get questions answered.
Was able to contact current owners, people who have chosen to be ambassador and answer questions, even if your close let you come and see their bike.
We chose pickup from Depot, and Due to how much assistance given , I could have picked up without my son.

Alan

Alanasked

I am 6 ft 2 inches tall and 113kg. ill the fold-up handle these stats? What are your freight costs? Alan, Ulverstone, Tas

Leitner
Leitner E.Leitner

Thanks for your message. We would suggest you to go for the full size Cruiser or mountain bike. We do still have customers over 6 foot tall using the folding bikes, however, they are unable to fully extend their legs when pedaling. And, it comes to personal preference when choosing the size of the wheels of an ebike. We would suggest you to go to your local bike shop and test ride a 20" bike (doesn't have to be an ebike) and see how you feel on riding a smaller wheel bike. Let us know how you go. Shipping a Tirol or Libelle to Ulverstone TAS 7315 is about $122.40 (subject to change anytime). If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us on 1300 856 725 to discuss further or send us an email at sales@leitner.com.au. Thank you!

Mike P.asked

What make are the motors?

Mace

Hi Mike, Not sure, though the website says '250W brushless motor'. I would recommend you ring Leitner directly as they are more than helpful. My husband was more than impressed with the bike and I did a lot of shopping around and research on them before purchasing.

Thanks Mace , will try to ring them

Michael W.
Michael W.

From website - Rear wheel hub brushless geared motor by XOFO, 36V 250W, High Torque 80Nm. XOFO is Leitner's preferred motor supplier due to extremely high reliability outperforming Bafang motors in our experience. Leitner's partnership with XOFO goes back to 2013.

Mike P.asked

What make are the motors

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops