88% · 384 · 9%

Frank and Free
Frank and FreePORT MACQUARIE
  Milan

Making Life easy again

After renting several e-bikes in Germany during my Summer Holiday, I decidet to make my life here a bit easyer too. The Hills in our Town where getting a bit too steep for my 75 year old Legs. Now I can go anywhere again.

Took only an hour to assemble. So great Bike and great Service.

Brian
Brian2 posts
  Verified Milan

Absolutely Thrilled And Satisfied

After months of deliberation and finally getting the opportunity to ride a friends Leitner step through I finally brought one a couple of weeks ago. Should have done it ages ago. Quick delivery, easy to assemble and good direct contact with Ephraem, no middle men involved and it even came with a tool kit. Only negative was the screwdriver was a blade type instead of a phillipshead.

Thanks Ephraem.