Leitner Milan

Leitner Milan (page 2 of 2)

16 Ah, 10Ah
See the Best Electric Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Leitner

Pros

• Strong battery-life

• Great value for money

• Helpful customer service

• Battery Life
  • Braking
  • Suspension

More than I expected.

Company. So good communications. Online and by phone. Delivery spot on. Item well packed and straight forward to assemble. The Bike (Milan 24") is pure quality and a dream to ride. Thoroughly delighted. Thanks Leitner for an excellent product. As a senior I hope to be using this bike for pleasure for a long time to come.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Great bike.....love it....heaps of fun!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Excellent bike

This bike is excellent! Prompt delivery, and due to an assembly fault I tested their after sales service and found it really good. The fault was quickly sorted and I am loving getting out and about in style.
Thanks to your team for your prompt attention and your excellent product.

rogerthat
rogerthatAU

Works great as a commuter

I ride this to work 24km return every day. It's really good, and has exceeded my expectations. I got the XL battery, because of my range anxiety, and never a problem, always heaps of battery power left. I can just cruise or pedal when I feel like it. I'm a 105kg male...not a problem. Welcome to the future, dude!

Electric Bikes

Find out how Leitner Milan compares to other Electric Bikes

PenG
PenGMelbourne

Beautifully designed! Thought of everything

I Love my Leitner eBike!
Beautifully designed! Thought of everything. Very sturdy and riding up steep hills is a cinch!

It took me a few times of riding around to work out what and why it is designed like it is, and now I can see why.
For example, the 6kmph (walking pace) throttle is the best for starting up, gone are the awkward hops as I get into the saddle. And, the engine stops immediately I stop cycling, which is a wonderful safety feature.

Because I am delighted with it and my husband was envious, we just bought him one too!
We are looking forward to exploring all the local bike paths and places we've not been to before.

[I agree with another reviewer that a speedometer would be a fun addition.]

Absolutely brilliant!

I love my bike - in particular I love that I can ride it as a normal pushbike or and/or use the pedal assist when needed. Great service before, during and after sale. The bike is really solid but is easy to maneuver. I have had heaps of compliments on how good it looks.. Thanks Ephraim

kevin07
kevin07Broulee south Coast nsw

what a great bike!!!

I am 81 years old, and now II can ride any where i want, The finish on the bike is A1 , and so easy to put together. The bike is so quiet , I have given the bike 5 stars. and the spokes in the wheels are made of stainless steel.I can't get over the 1st class finish on this machine, and as for the welding on the frame could not be better, as I was a welder I know what I am talking about

Great Bike.Great Service

Purchased two step through models of these solidly built Chinese bikes. Overall they are of excellent quality and though somewhat heavy they are easy to ride
.Dealing with Ephraem regarding their purchase and related issues was highly professional.
I would highly recommend without hesitation anyone in purchasing an electric bike to purchase a Leitner model.

Frank and Free
Frank and FreePORT MACQUARIE

Making Life easy again

After renting several e-bikes in Germany during my Summer Holiday, I decidet to make my life here a bit easyer too. The Hills in our Town where getting a bit too steep for my 75 year old Legs. Now I can go anywhere again.
Took only an hour to assemble. So great Bike and great Service.

Electric Bikes

Find out how Leitner Milan compares to other Electric Bikes

Absolutely Thrilled And Satisfied

After months of deliberation and finally getting the opportunity to ride a friends Leitner step through I finally brought one a couple of weeks ago. Should have done it ages ago. Quick delivery, easy to assemble and good direct contact with Ephraem, no middle men involved and it even came with a tool kit. Only negative was the screwdriver was a blade type instead of a phillipshead.
Thanks Ephraem.

Shannon
ShannonBallarat

Excellent product and really good after purchase service