Leitner Venice 16Ah
Part of Leitner Venice  4.9 (76)

Leitner Venice 16Ah

9 reviews · Statistics

100% · 90%

Braking
Suspension
See the Best Hybrid Bikes in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Leitner Venice › 16Ah9 reviews
Kath
KathVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Why did I wait so long?

Love love love ❤️ my Leitner E Bike. Have ridden it nearly every day. Workmanship is perfect. Everything works perfectly as described. I did have to buy a gel seat cover as original seat a-bit hard. Wish I had gone for the bigger battery though. Show details
David Jobson
David JobsonNew South Wales5 posts
  16Ah

Simply the best bikes for us

We bought two Venice cruisers in August 2021 and apart from one incident which was my fault (riding through water a bit too deep, necessitating a new processor which I installed) these bikes have performed perfectly. I have ridden 4,405kms to date. Can't recommend this model or brand highly enough. Show details
Stephen Koelewyn
Stephen KoelewynNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  16Ah

Bought the Leitner Venice 26” 15Ah for my wife, bike was delivered in a timely manner

Assembly was very easy with no hassles at all.

We took the bike out for a first ride this morning, simply put, excellent, very happy. The Leitner Venice replaces a Smartmotion E20 that was not very comfortable, in particular on longer rides. The Leitner Venice out of the box just oozes comfort and practicality, great product, well packaged and very well priced. I’m sure that the bike will provide many years of quality time riding. Show details

David
David2 posts
  16Ah

Cycling enjoyment extended. Perfect for our situation

Completed a range of 70kms on flat tracks and still had 1/2 battery level remaining.
Unless coming to a Hill when it dropped further. Never felt “range anxiety” though. A great bike (we have two) which suit us completely. Show details
Lesley
LesleyWAPerth, WA3 posts

Love it!

I’ve had my (discounted) Venice Cruiser for 15 months and I and my dog, who sits in the basket at the back, love it. The support I’ve received from Leitner has been exceptional with them answering any of my queries about the bike on the same day I submitted them. Recently, because I had neglected to check the security of the stand, it fell off while I was riding. Although the bike is well out of warranty, Leitner are replacing the stand for me at no cost.
Now that the Cruiser has been upgraded to five levels of pedal assist (mine has only three) I will highly recommend it to anyone who asks about it. And I would also recommend getting the stronger battery.
 Show details
Suspension
Rick
RickVICNortheast, VIC

Great bike. Excellent service

Ordered our Venice with 16ah battery and it was ready for pickup as per scheduled date. Don’t arrive early at pick up depot - it’s a slick operation down to the hour! Minor damage to one mudguard and Kitty at Leitner arranged express post of replacement which was easy to fit. Great service and follow-up to ensure all was good. Thanks Kitty & the Leitner crew. Five stars for sure!! Show details
Ink
Inkbrisbane66 posts

Terrific

Great customer service from the first contact to any follow up questions I have had. I had the bike assembled by the local bike shop and he adjusts the brakes from time to time for me.
I find it easier to use the throttle rather than the set buttons for power assist.
Enough power assist to get up very steep hills. Show details
DE Perth
DE PerthWAPerth, WA18 posts
Dave
DaveHazelwood North

This is Perfect. I could not do without it

Brilliant bike. It does what it says on the tin. It has never let me down apart from a flat tyre but that is to be expected from any bike. Extremely easy to ride and take the hills like a dream. I could not do without it. It has the best of both worlds, exercise when you want to or let the bike do the work. It's great.

Show details