4.5

Appalling service

I paid for a Leitner bike on the 3rd July, it still has not arrived. I have phoned them numerous times each time it goes to voice mail, I have also messaged them and emailed with once again no response. I cannot believe how appalling there customer service is, I am starting to think they do not exist and I've been scammed!

Leitner E.Leitner

Alan

Alanasked

Online store

I am 6 ft 2 inches tall and 113kg. ill the fold-up handle these stats? What are your freight costs? Alan, Ulverstone, Tas

Leitner E.Leitner

Thanks for your message. We would suggest you to go for the full size Cruiser or mountain bike. We do still have customers over 6 foot tall using the folding bikes, however, they are unable to fully extend their legs when pedaling. And, it comes to personal preference when choosing the size of the wheels of an ebike. We would suggest you to go to your local bike shop and test ride a 20" bike (doesn't have to be an ebike) and see how you feel on riding a smaller wheel bike. Let us know how you go. Shipping a Tirol or Libelle to Ulverstone TAS 7315 is about $122.40 (subject to change anytime). If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us on 1300 856 725 to discuss further or send us an email at sales@leitner.com.au. Thank you!

Mike P.asked

Online store

What make are the motors?

Mace
    Mace

Hi Mike, Not sure, though the website says '250W brushless motor'. I would recommend you ring Leitner directly as they are more than helpful. My husband was more than impressed with the bike and I did a lot of shopping around and research on them before purchasing.

Thanks Mace , will try to ring them

Michael W.
    Michael W.

From website - Rear wheel hub brushless geared motor by XOFO, 36V 250W, High Torque 80Nm. XOFO is Leitner's preferred motor supplier due to extremely high reliability outperforming Bafang motors in our experience. Leitner's partnership with XOFO goes back to 2013.

Mike P.asked

Online store

What make are the motors

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives