3.9

Sharon H.

Sharon H.New South Wales

Awful

Possibly one of the worst detox's I have ever done. It makes you feel so sick and weak. After the 3rd day, the lemon syrup became so unbearable to drink to a point I thought I was going to trow up and couldn't shake the sick feeling. I felt so ill and tired and felt extremely miserable. I stuck it out for the 7 days but would never do it again! I lost a couple of KG but after I started to eat again my apatite increased dramatically from what it was before I done the detox and I probably gained double if not triple of what I lost doing the detox. Would highly not recommend this detox and would not waste your money.

Purchased in December 2019 at Health 365 for $100.00.

Taste
Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

Tia R.

Tia R.South East Queensland, QLD

please read before buying it

this is clearly a fad before you buy read the reviews for the 1 & 2 stars. if you dislike an acidic taste than definitely don't buy for it will hurt your throat.

Purchased in November 2019 for $100.00.

Taste

Very positive experience

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Pure Natural Health 7 Day Detox compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

GuitaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why don't they ever define Toxin?

Do you know why they never define toxin?
Because that part is up to YOU!

The reason is that we all think toxin means something different.
I may be drinking too much beer, you might like chocolate, Jane enjoys salt and vinegar chips, Simon eats fried food every day..
Detox from what?
They never say..
We already have a liver and kidneys. They are usually free and work better than this nonsense.
Lemon detox is misleading or deceptive... can't figure out which one.. But you can be sure both are illegal.

Great Cleanse and Detox

Love, Love, So Easy!!!

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

Feeling great!

poppet07
poppet07

I am just finishing day 5 and I feel crap still! Legs are sore and constantly hungry! But I shall continue to day 10. 4kg down and hoping for at least another 3kg before I finish...and I'm counting the days!!!!