7 Day Detox, 14 Day Detox

3.0

Sharon H.

Sharon H.New South Wales

Awful

Possibly one of the worst detox's I have ever done. It makes you feel so sick and weak. After the 3rd day, the lemon syrup became so unbearable to drink to a point I thought I was going to trow up and couldn't shake the sick feeling. I felt so ill and tired and felt extremely miserable. I stuck it out for the 7 days but would never do it again! I lost a couple of KG but after I started to eat again my apatite increased dramatically from what it was before I done the detox and I probably gained double if not triple of what I lost doing the detox. Would highly not recommend this detox and would not waste your money.

Purchased in December 2019 at Health 365 for $100.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Weight LostNo, gained weight
Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

5,619 reviews
Ad
Tia R.

Tia R.South East Queensland, QLD

please read before buying it

this is clearly a fad before you buy read the reviews for the 1 & 2 stars. if you dislike an acidic taste than definitely don't buy for it will hurt your throat.

Purchased in November 2019 for $100.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • Long term physical illness
  • Mild side effects
  • Poor mental health
Weight LostNo, gained weight

Sharon Robins

Sharon Robinsasked

7 Day Detox

Can I drink the salt water at night rather than morning?

Guitary

Don't drink the salt water, take the detox back and get your money back. It's a scam. 100% false and misleading.
You've been scammed, and you're not the first, nor the last. Please take it back for a full refund.
There is the possibility of physical harm from following the instructions, and there is no benefit at all.

Mirray Ayoub

Mirray Ayoubasked

14 Day Detox

Has anyone completed done the 14 day? I really need to shred some kilos and cleanse my bod.

Guitary

Just drink some water, reduce your calorie intake, and move more.. It's actually very easy.

Re44

Re44asked

Lemon Detox Diet

Do you drink the salt water every morning?

alliekat2502
alliekat2502

You sure do! But if u really can't take it then having the senna laxative tea is ok :) I did the salt every second day and the tea every other..

Vic47
Vic47

Yes, every morning for 7 days.

Compare both Lemon Detox Diet