Lemon Detox Diet

Lemon Detox Diet (page 2 of 4)

7 Day Detox, 14 Day Detox

little miss skySouth Australia

Dedication lemon detox drink

Ad

I can't believe it's still allowed to be in the market!

This is the worst diet product that I have ever experienced that I actually compelled to write a review, so that maybe I can make some people to reconsider using it. I originally bought it due to mere curiousity of how can this diet does what it claims with basically no food for 10 days. First day, energy level drop considerably. Second day, all I can think about is food. Third day, I was so weak I can't get out of bed and had to call my, now, husband to come over and feed me. This is true and I'm not exagerating. I did lost weight, of which I gained back in about 1-2 weeks. Really not worth the dying feeling

Really bad for your health

1step2futureME

1step2futureMEGold coast

So much food around!

scottydogfraser
scottydogfraser

Find out how Lemon Detox Diet compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

3.9kgs lighter, 100% happier!!!

Addy45

Addy45AU

So far so good

Heres the problem, I'm a chef. I spend all day surrounded by food! But this is day three and its getting easier and I'm not even feeling hungry anymore. I really can't do the salt water thing but since it just acts as a laxative im thinking that's not a problem. If you are feeling really low on energy and hungry you can do what I have done and drink a low carb no sugar protein supplement. As long as you mix it with water it won't interfere and you won't pass out.
Cheep if you by the stuff yourself.
You get very tired

Vic47Sydney

Wouldn't recommend it........

If you plan to do this diet the 'intense' way, you really need to be mentally prepared. Drinking a LITRE of salt water every morning was just disgusting and made me go to the toilet (diarrhea) numerous times throughout the day. Lost a couple of kilos when I needed it but easily gained it back. Take the week off work if you dare to do it......

Disgusting salt water, going to the toilet a lot

Krista_SpencerAU

effective but hard

2nd day of full body cleanse

We this is my second day of the detox yesterday I felt great minor
Headaches Today but annoying
Not painful, I had a minor
Set back of eating 12 rice crackers as I was at a BBQ. But I am doin this until I reach 58 kilos I weigh 68 at the moment so as
Many days as it takes me
To reach my goal weight. I will continue I will be writing down my weight everyday and will be doing a full review with how much weight
I have lost an my experiences. The drink
Itself is not that bad but
I'm using 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon 1 pinch cayenne peper and 250mls water as I can't have madal bar syrup.
Refreshing

Hoping for a miracle :-)

Kerrie95
Kerrie95

Day 5 - not as easy as I read with others and my weightloss has stalled at 2.5 kgs but I'm determined to keep going.....

Krista_Spencer

if you are already slender it is not as affective...so if you are a size 10-12 already you will struggle...this is a fasting method more for overweight....hope that helps

Maria Polmeer
Maria Polmeer

Lemon Detox Diet

Well I'm on day 3 and I really didn't think I would make it past day 1 as I really love my food but I'm feeling ok about not eating as I'm not hungry. The only problem I'm having is lower back pain - anyone else suffer from this while on the diet ?? I've lost about 1.2 kgs so far so can't wait to see what weight I am at day 10 - I don't consider myself as overweight.
I'm not feeling hungry at all
I'm suffering from lower back pain

Casken

Day 4 - 2 kilos lighter yay - my lower back pain isn't as bad today and feeling more energetic today than other days on the diet.

krystal49
krystal49

hi can u email me at kriddle_90@hotmail.com pls im thinkin about doin this but im not sure if its for me or if its good ..

1st day on lemon detox diet

Started the detox today so far so good have already done my exercises and is fully energized still, starting weight 58kls goal weight 55kls but am doing weight training and toning so prob won't loose much weight, cm is Wat I'm aiming at. Drink is not too bad, I use a diet green tea instead of the salt water, can pick that up from any supplement stores will keep posting :)
i feel motivated and energized awesome!!!
the salt water i wont do.

I do not rate this detox.

I didn't even last a whole day, I was ok in the morning but by the aftenoon I was so sick. I had a killer headache and couldn't stop throwing up. I have honestly never felt so sick in my life. I was really lookinf forward to this detox as I wanted to quickly drop a few kilos before my wedding. Has anyone else had this problem????? I think I will just stick to healthy eating and exercise.

Sam545

Sam545SYDNEY

Lemon Detox Diet 2012

OK

Bad

lemon Detox

Blake33
Blake33

I would like to know how you did this variation, can youn elaborate on the process? Daily routine perhaps?
thanks

Carly09
Carly09

Yes I would like to know this also...

brownottergirl
brownottergirl

what happens when you stop the detox and start eating normally again?Do you put weight on?

Morgie3
Morgie3

How did you find it in the end? I am in the exact same boat, size 8 with a little bit of meat on me that I would like to she'd, can you give me any advice? Thank you :)

Good

OK

so its only day one but so far so good. we are only planning to do it for 7 days but a few times a year if its successful. we will report back on day 4 and 7. not sure if its a good or bad thing to start new years day being HUNGOVER at least i dont want to eat, but my head is throbbing.
well the drink isnt completely disgusting, and we arent actually hungry its just after drinking so much fluid you feel like some bread or pasta to soak it up.
the salt water is pretty rank!! you think 2 teaspoons in a litre is nothing but its stronger than you think.

It was good im planning on doing it again soon! Ill just make sure i drink enough fluid this time haha
I loved it the first 2 times i did it! I had such a clear mind and ridiculous amount of energy. My flat mate and I even went for 1 hour walks in the evening and i felt great. I lost 4 kilo and she lost 6 (6!!!!)i felt so so good that i didnt even WANT to eat [censored word removed] food after it.
However the 3rd time I did it was in middle of summer and i was out shopping without enough liquid so i thought i was going to pass out and ate a burger.. I dont mind the taste of LD but got sick of it after a few days.