Lemon Detox Diet

Lemon Detox Diet (page 3 of 4)

7 Day Detox, 14 Day Detox

Lemon Detox, quick fix!

Good for a quick fix

Jes
Jes
alyce1990
alyce1990

Yes well like I said, I was a little naughty first day off the diet. But Really, your body has had no food for x amount of time, naturally as soon as you eat again your body will grab onto everything and store it!!

My 4th day..

ada82
ada82
Bev44

Bev44SYDNEY

The salt water drink is disgusting. I didn't do it!

eskaysz

Did you replace the salt water drink with something else? What was it?

Amanda41

Amanda41MELBOURNE

4 kilos in 4 days

Quite good so far

Pros: Easy to make the lemon detox. Tastes quite nice.
Cons: The salt and water.

I am on day 3 and have lost 1 kg so far. I'm planning to do it for 5 days only. I still have to cook for my family and therefore sometimes feel like eating the food as well so far kept from it. I am surprise that you can live without eating for 2 days so far. I did not take the senna tea as I did not buy any, I am just drinking green tea.
Inexpensive, easy to make the lemon detox
The salt n water

Day 1 of the detox

Nina 28
Nina 28

Good

Love it. hopefully give me good result

I just started. This is my 3rd day!! Wish me luck!
I am doing the 14 days.. I hope i can lose 10 kgs!!
I am not obese but i am overweight.
salt n tea. Alot of ppl hate salt but i love that. May be because i am used to it. hahaha.
I hate the lemon with Syrup! Smell and taste weird!

eskaysz

How did it go? How much weight did you lose? Since you've finished it, do you still recommend it to others?

Ad

Its difficult but worth it. You'll feel great by the end of it.

Lisa_Moon

Lisa_Moon

I did the detox last year and about to again this week im feeling fat and tired, i loved it the first time ,I was feeling tired all the time I had a very bloated belly my skin was freaking out with red pimples all over my chest so i did it for 10 days yes the first few were really bad but i must say after i completed the detox well i just felt great! i did loose that belly about 7kg`s all up, i felt very light on my feet lots of energy plus my skin and hair felt and looked fantastic, i highly recemend it,but as some have commented you do have to be committed to it for you to see results, i for one am looking foward to it.
its a quick way to feel great!
just the first few days

The results are amazing!!!

I have finally completed the 7 day detox and am pleased to say I lost 4kgs. The first two days were hard but as the days went on it become easier. I did everything by the book even the salt water flush (yuck) I would say though this diet is not for everyone especially the faint hearted as it takes alot of determination and will power to make it to the end but after all is done your left feeling healthier and if your lucky a bit of weight loss. I will definitely be doing it again!!!!
Lemon drink was nice and I did feel energized. Weight loss was a bonus!
I could never get over the salt water flush. Felt like vomiting everytime I drank it but it must be done.

Bad

I have only done the detox for 4 days, currently my joints ache, I have mild headaches each afternoon and although I do not have any feeling of hunger per say I do have the feeling to taste something else apart from the lemon drink. It is boring to continue to have the same thing day after day. I will not be doing it past day 5 and I look forward to eating a balanced diet again. I guess it is OK if you want to lose a couple of extra kilos in the short term but it is not something I would recommend or be doing again.
Easy to make up, and does not taste too bad.
Mild headaches, achy joints, tiredness, loose bowel movements after the salt water solution. Finding it difficult to sleep.

Avo

AvoAU

Day 7-10 Lemon Detox

GinaB
GinaB

Thanks for your review, it was very helpful. I start my detox tomorrow and I hope I can lose 6 kilos as well. I have about 30 to lose all up. This is my kick start as well.

Terrible

Huge waste of money. Customer Service is disgusting, the company is full of money hungry vultures that pry on vulnerable people with weight concerns. You would be better spend the money on someone that is a specialist in weight loss.

The drink looks nothing like in the advertisement, in looks like runny poo. Very expensive. Shocking taste. Salt water flush is disgusting. Senna tea give you cramps.

bekachu

bekachu

Terrible

Lost 4kgs which was great, but I quickly gained it all back again. Don't buy this product it starves you for a week for the cost of $100 and makes you feel horrible and weak! Waste of money and time!

Felt tired and very weak, not to mention hungry.