Lemon Detox Diet

Lemon Detox Diet (page 4 of 4)

7 Day Detox, 14 Day Detox

Lilibelle

Lilibelle

Terrible

I think this is just an expensive dodgy experience with bulimia. The senna tea and the salt stuff are really just laxatives, my experiences after the salf drink were not pretty at all... The lemon and syrup drink (which looks vile and tastes as it looks) is just a way to hydrate the body so that it can actually "flush out" everything inside via the senna and salt thing. There is absolutely nothing positive about this product at all. If you are thinking about buying it, you better have a nice comfortable bathroom..

Everything. Let's face it this is just a gimmicky fad

Terrible

tastes horrible made me vomit just from the smell after one day. would not recommend at all! the salt water flush juat makes you sit on the toilet for an hour... not fun

its horrible

jully
jully

Terrible

It tasted awful and made me fill sick, could not stomach more than one day on this and another girl at work did manage to do it for 4 days and was sick afterwards and put on the weight she lost plus more.

The Cost and Taste

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Lemon Detox Diet compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

tzelyn

tzelyn

Bad

just make yourself some water in a glass with some lemon juice in it - its better for you. dont need to pay over $100 for it

really really expensive! plus it doesnt have much in its ingredients. total con!

Terrible

I wouldnt reccomend this to anyone, if you want to lose weight i suggest eating healthy and excercise as this Lemon Detox diet is just as bad as every other fad diet out there. I lasted 6 days (constant headaches, feeling tired, running to the toilet constantly, feeling bloated from drinking so much water) and have decided I would rather eat only fruit and veges for a week than do this diet again. Lost a couple of kilo's but dont really think the discomfort
Nothing really
The Sea Salt laxative is absolutely sickening, the laxative tea gave me stomach cramps, the drink itself was gag-worthy the whole thing was extremley unpleasant!

Terrible

I didn't mind the lemon tea as much but the salt drink in the morning made me feel very sick. I felt lethargic and weak. The tea gave me intense stomach cramps all night . Would not recommend it as what every weight you may lose is pure water and will only regain quickly . More of a great way to torture your insides .

The price , the taste , the way it made me feel , don't venture far from a toilet after the lemon drink

lee0173

lee0173

redblue14

redblue14

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Lemon Detox Diet compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Bad

I am on my fourth day of the detox diet and I still get really hungry! I have read the book and every review in there states that they don't get hungry! How can this be? Am I doing it wrong?? Hunger pains do not stop after 3 days! And I am the same I find the night is the hardest. I too have only lost just over 1.5 kg. I thought that I would have lost a bit more by now as I have been drinking the 2 litres each day.
I don't mind drinking the lemon drink, I can tolerate this. I did lose 900 grms in the first day so was happy about that.
Hate drinking the salt water!

Its a great way to cleanse and get your body back to nuetral. From there on its up to you how you want to change or continue your lifestyle.
It requires a little mental preparation, so once you are motivated it easy.
I did lose 8kg in 9 days, but more importantly I kept it off post detox with good sensible eating.
Best thing is you can do the detox once or twice a year and guarantee yourself that you will be cleansed and refreshed.
Quick, Simply and easy after to weave into it.
After completing the program, nothing to dislike. While on the program, I hated cutting up lemons and had to chnage my underwear once as the salt water runs sometimes come without warning.

AlisonF

AlisonFGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad

I am on day four of the detox diet and am still hungry! I don't agree when it says that the hunger stops after day 3. I find night time the worst. I have only lost 1.5kg so far and I would have thought I would have lost more by now. I know it says you can drink the laxative tea but it does not have the same effect as the salt water. This diet is not for the faint hearted. I will write a review at the end as i am hoping to get to 10 days.
The lemon drink is not too bad.
-The salt water. It is the most disgusting thing I have ever had in my whole life.
- Going to the tolilet non- stop for a couple of hours after the salt water.