7 Day Detox, 14 Day Detox

Scam - do not buy anything from here.

Bought my 14 day detox pack since Jan 2020 and never got to me till now. Have called so many times and emailed they never get responded..stay away people and do not be fooled

Purchased in January 2020 for $179.00.

Sharon H.

Sharon H.New South Wales

Awful

Possibly one of the worst detox's I have ever done. It makes you feel so sick and weak. After the 3rd day, the lemon syrup became so unbearable to drink to a point I thought I was going to trow up and couldn't shake the sick feeling. I felt so ill and tired and felt extremely miserable. I stuck it out for the 7 days but would never do it again! I lost a couple of KG but after I started to eat again my apatite increased dramatically from what it was before I done the detox and I probably gained double if not triple of what I lost doing the detox. Would highly not recommend this detox and would not waste your money.

Purchased in December 2019 at Health 365 for $100.00.

Taste

GuitaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why don't they ever define Toxin?

Do you know why they never define toxin?
Because that part is up to YOU!

The reason is that we all think toxin means something different.
I may be drinking too much beer, you might like chocolate, Jane enjoys salt and vinegar chips, Simon eats fried food every day..
Detox from what?
They never say..
We already have a liver and kidneys. They are usually free and work better than this nonsense.
Lemon detox is misleading or deceptive... can't figure out which one.. But you can be sure both are illegal.

Bec

BecAdelaide, South Australia

Terrible

I can't believe it's still allowed to be in the market!

This is the worst diet product that I have ever experienced that I actually compelled to write a review, so that maybe I can make some people to reconsider using it. I originally bought it due to mere curiousity of how can this diet does what it claims with basically no food for 10 days. First day, energy level drop considerably. Second day, all I can think about is food. Third day, I was so weak I can't get out of bed and had to call my, now, husband to come over and feed me. This is true and I'm not exagerating. I did lost weight, of which I gained back in about 1-2 weeks. Really not worth the dying feeling

Really bad for your health

Vic47Sydney

Wouldn't recommend it........

If you plan to do this diet the 'intense' way, you really need to be mentally prepared. Drinking a LITRE of salt water every morning was just disgusting and made me go to the toilet (diarrhea) numerous times throughout the day. Lost a couple of kilos when I needed it but easily gained it back. Take the week off work if you dare to do it......

Disgusting salt water, going to the toilet a lot

Ad

I do not rate this detox.

I didn't even last a whole day, I was ok in the morning but by the aftenoon I was so sick. I had a killer headache and couldn't stop throwing up. I have honestly never felt so sick in my life. I was really lookinf forward to this detox as I wanted to quickly drop a few kilos before my wedding. Has anyone else had this problem????? I think I will just stick to healthy eating and exercise.

Terrible

Huge waste of money. Customer Service is disgusting, the company is full of money hungry vultures that pry on vulnerable people with weight concerns. You would be better spend the money on someone that is a specialist in weight loss.

The drink looks nothing like in the advertisement, in looks like runny poo. Very expensive. Shocking taste. Salt water flush is disgusting. Senna tea give you cramps.

bekachu

bekachu

Terrible

Lost 4kgs which was great, but I quickly gained it all back again. Don't buy this product it starves you for a week for the cost of $100 and makes you feel horrible and weak! Waste of money and time!

Felt tired and very weak, not to mention hungry.

Lilibelle

Lilibelle

Terrible

I think this is just an expensive dodgy experience with bulimia. The senna tea and the salt stuff are really just laxatives, my experiences after the salf drink were not pretty at all... The lemon and syrup drink (which looks vile and tastes as it looks) is just a way to hydrate the body so that it can actually "flush out" everything inside via the senna and salt thing. There is absolutely nothing positive about this product at all. If you are thinking about buying it, you better have a nice comfortable bathroom..

Everything. Let's face it this is just a gimmicky fad

Terrible

tastes horrible made me vomit just from the smell after one day. would not recommend at all! the salt water flush juat makes you sit on the toilet for an hour... not fun

its horrible

jully
jully

Terrible

It tasted awful and made me fill sick, could not stomach more than one day on this and another girl at work did manage to do it for 4 days and was sick afterwards and put on the weight she lost plus more.

The Cost and Taste

Terrible

I wouldnt reccomend this to anyone, if you want to lose weight i suggest eating healthy and excercise as this Lemon Detox diet is just as bad as every other fad diet out there. I lasted 6 days (constant headaches, feeling tired, running to the toilet constantly, feeling bloated from drinking so much water) and have decided I would rather eat only fruit and veges for a week than do this diet again. Lost a couple of kilo's but dont really think the discomfort
Nothing really
The Sea Salt laxative is absolutely sickening, the laxative tea gave me stomach cramps, the drink itself was gag-worthy the whole thing was extremley unpleasant!

Terrible

I didn't mind the lemon tea as much but the salt drink in the morning made me feel very sick. I felt lethargic and weak. The tea gave me intense stomach cramps all night . Would not recommend it as what every weight you may lose is pure water and will only regain quickly . More of a great way to torture your insides .

The price , the taste , the way it made me feel , don't venture far from a toilet after the lemon drink

lee0173