7 Day Detox, 14 Day Detox

someone want to join me?

I did this diet b4 but i need someone to share the experience day by day with, and motivate me want to add me to start? Kik id: beeps234

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

shelly2126

shelly2126Sydney, NSW

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Lemon Detox Diet compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Day 1 of the detox

Nina 28
Nina 28

Bad

I have only done the detox for 4 days, currently my joints ache, I have mild headaches each afternoon and although I do not have any feeling of hunger per say I do have the feeling to taste something else apart from the lemon drink. It is boring to continue to have the same thing day after day. I will not be doing it past day 5 and I look forward to eating a balanced diet again. I guess it is OK if you want to lose a couple of extra kilos in the short term but it is not something I would recommend or be doing again.
Easy to make up, and does not taste too bad.
Mild headaches, achy joints, tiredness, loose bowel movements after the salt water solution. Finding it difficult to sleep.

Bad

just make yourself some water in a glass with some lemon juice in it - its better for you. dont need to pay over $100 for it

really really expensive! plus it doesnt have much in its ingredients. total con!

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

Bad

I am on my fourth day of the detox diet and I still get really hungry! I have read the book and every review in there states that they don't get hungry! How can this be? Am I doing it wrong?? Hunger pains do not stop after 3 days! And I am the same I find the night is the hardest. I too have only lost just over 1.5 kg. I thought that I would have lost a bit more by now as I have been drinking the 2 litres each day.
I don't mind drinking the lemon drink, I can tolerate this. I did lose 900 grms in the first day so was happy about that.
Hate drinking the salt water!

Bad

I am on day four of the detox diet and am still hungry! I don't agree when it says that the hunger stops after day 3. I find night time the worst. I have only lost 1.5kg so far and I would have thought I would have lost more by now. I know it says you can drink the laxative tea but it does not have the same effect as the salt water. This diet is not for the faint hearted. I will write a review at the end as i am hoping to get to 10 days.
The lemon drink is not too bad.
-The salt water. It is the most disgusting thing I have ever had in my whole life.
- Going to the tolilet non- stop for a couple of hours after the salt water.

Sharon Robins

Sharon Robinsasked

7 Day Detox

Can I drink the salt water at night rather than morning?

Guitary

Don't drink the salt water, take the detox back and get your money back. It's a scam. 100% false and misleading.
You've been scammed, and you're not the first, nor the last. Please take it back for a full refund.
There is the possibility of physical harm from following the instructions, and there is no benefit at all.

Mirray Ayoub

Mirray Ayoubasked

14 Day Detox

Has anyone completed done the 14 day? I really need to shred some kilos and cleanse my bod.

Guitary

Just drink some water, reduce your calorie intake, and move more.. It's actually very easy.

Re44

Re44asked

Lemon Detox Diet

Do you drink the salt water every morning?

alliekat2502
alliekat2502

You sure do! But if u really can't take it then having the senna laxative tea is ok :) I did the salt every second day and the tea every other..

Vic47
Vic47

Yes, every morning for 7 days.

Compare both Lemon Detox Diet