7 Day Detox, 14 Day Detox

pajerothehero

pajerotheheroAdelaide

Takes incredible discipline

This is a very shocking cleanse for your body. But the results are incredible. On the 4th day of the detox my calf muscles were hurting and I read that this is due to the body eating the toxins out of the muscles. Pretty crazy stuff. The lemon mix is quite tasty but it is no way filling. Expect to be RAVENOUS from midday of day 1 right up until you finally finish. The best part for me was the lemon removing the mucous from my lungs as an ex smoker. I honestly feel this detox has added another 3 years to my life expectancy!

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

little miss skySouth Australia

Dedication lemon detox drink

Addy45

Addy45AU

So far so good

Heres the problem, I'm a chef. I spend all day surrounded by food! But this is day three and its getting easier and I'm not even feeling hungry anymore. I really can't do the salt water thing but since it just acts as a laxative im thinking that's not a problem. If you are feeling really low on energy and hungry you can do what I have done and drink a low carb no sugar protein supplement. As long as you mix it with water it won't interfere and you won't pass out.
Cheep if you by the stuff yourself.
You get very tired

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Lemon Detox Diet compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Krista_SpencerAU

effective but hard

Hoping for a miracle :-)

Kerrie95
Kerrie95

Day 5 - not as easy as I read with others and my weightloss has stalled at 2.5 kgs but I'm determined to keep going.....

Krista_Spencer

if you are already slender it is not as affective...so if you are a size 10-12 already you will struggle...this is a fasting method more for overweight....hope that helps

Maria Polmeer
Maria Polmeer

OK

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

OK

so its only day one but so far so good. we are only planning to do it for 7 days but a few times a year if its successful. we will report back on day 4 and 7. not sure if its a good or bad thing to start new years day being HUNGOVER at least i dont want to eat, but my head is throbbing.
well the drink isnt completely disgusting, and we arent actually hungry its just after drinking so much fluid you feel like some bread or pasta to soak it up.
the salt water is pretty rank!! you think 2 teaspoons in a litre is nothing but its stronger than you think.

Good for a quick fix

Jes
Jes
alyce1990
alyce1990

Yes well like I said, I was a little naughty first day off the diet. But Really, your body has had no food for x amount of time, naturally as soon as you eat again your body will grab onto everything and store it!!

My 4th day..

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Lemon Detox Diet compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Sharon Robins

Sharon Robinsasked

7 Day Detox

Can I drink the salt water at night rather than morning?

Guitary

Don't drink the salt water, take the detox back and get your money back. It's a scam. 100% false and misleading.
You've been scammed, and you're not the first, nor the last. Please take it back for a full refund.
There is the possibility of physical harm from following the instructions, and there is no benefit at all.

Mirray Ayoub

Mirray Ayoubasked

14 Day Detox

Has anyone completed done the 14 day? I really need to shred some kilos and cleanse my bod.

Guitary

Just drink some water, reduce your calorie intake, and move more.. It's actually very easy.

Re44

Re44asked

Lemon Detox Diet

Do you drink the salt water every morning?

alliekat2502
alliekat2502

You sure do! But if u really can't take it then having the senna laxative tea is ok :) I did the salt every second day and the tea every other..

Vic47
Vic47

Yes, every morning for 7 days.

Compare both Lemon Detox Diet