7 Day Detox, 14 Day Detox

Tia R.

Tia R.South East Queensland, QLD

please read before buying it

this is clearly a fad before you buy read the reviews for the 1 & 2 stars. if you dislike an acidic taste than definitely don't buy for it will hurt your throat.

Purchased in November 2019 for $100.00.

Taste

I ❤ this lemonade diet

I'm currently doing a 14 day lemonade detox diet after the thanksgiving holiday. The first time I did it was years ago, I've always had great success with 15 to 20 pounds of weight loss.

Very positive experience

Bobbii

BobbiiPort Moresby

Never an Easy Fix But Results Speak For Themselves.

Great Cleanse and Detox

Love, Love, So Easy!!!

Ad

A little bit of tough love

Very happy!

Isabel

IsabelMelbourne

This is excellent it couldn't go better

I am in my 5 day and I feel amazing just realise how we poison ourselves with bad food. For those who had a bad experience sorry this does not work for them. Not all program's suits everyone. This is my second year doing the detox and I'm thinking everyone should do it once a year. I hope this post help people like me at first so skeptical after trying just grateful with the benefits of the drink. Actually I never write reviews about anything but I think. This product it's worth it yo try. Again no for everyone I suppose.
So much energy. I feel a new me
Little cramps and funny sounds

Feeling great!

poppet07

I am just finishing day 5 and I feel crap still! Legs are sore and constantly hungry! But I shall continue to day 10. 4kg down and hoping for at least another 3kg before I finish...and I'm counting the days!!!!

Discipline = Benefits

Ria

RiaSydney

Lemon Detox Review April 2013

Dying!
Dying!

Thank you! im on day 1 and im struggeling as this is the time of day id take a trip to the vending machine andwhile im this hurgary its even more tempting.

im looking forward to weigh myself after all this! thanks!!

Ad

3.9kgs lighter, 100% happier!!!

Lemon Detox Diet

Well I'm on day 3 and I really didn't think I would make it past day 1 as I really love my food but I'm feeling ok about not eating as I'm not hungry. The only problem I'm having is lower back pain - anyone else suffer from this while on the diet ?? I've lost about 1.2 kgs so far so can't wait to see what weight I am at day 10 - I don't consider myself as overweight.
I'm not feeling hungry at all
I'm suffering from lower back pain

Casken

Day 4 - 2 kilos lighter yay - my lower back pain isn't as bad today and feeling more energetic today than other days on the diet.

krystal49
krystal49

hi can u email me at kriddle_90@hotmail.com pls im thinkin about doin this but im not sure if its for me or if its good ..

lemon Detox

Blake33
Blake33

I would like to know how you did this variation, can youn elaborate on the process? Daily routine perhaps?
thanks

Carly09
Carly09

Yes I would like to know this also...

brownottergirl
brownottergirl

what happens when you stop the detox and start eating normally again?Do you put weight on?

Morgie3
Morgie3

How did you find it in the end? I am in the exact same boat, size 8 with a little bit of meat on me that I would like to she'd, can you give me any advice? Thank you :)

It was good im planning on doing it again soon! Ill just make sure i drink enough fluid this time haha
I loved it the first 2 times i did it! I had such a clear mind and ridiculous amount of energy. My flat mate and I even went for 1 hour walks in the evening and i felt great. I lost 4 kilo and she lost 6 (6!!!!)i felt so so good that i didnt even WANT to eat [censored word removed] food after it.
However the 3rd time I did it was in middle of summer and i was out shopping without enough liquid so i thought i was going to pass out and ate a burger.. I dont mind the taste of LD but got sick of it after a few days.

Lemon Detox, quick fix!

Ad

Love it. hopefully give me good result

I just started. This is my 3rd day!! Wish me luck!
I am doing the 14 days.. I hope i can lose 10 kgs!!
I am not obese but i am overweight.
salt n tea. Alot of ppl hate salt but i love that. May be because i am used to it. hahaha.
I hate the lemon with Syrup! Smell and taste weird!

eskaysz
eskaysz

How did it go? How much weight did you lose? Since you've finished it, do you still recommend it to others?

Its difficult but worth it. You'll feel great by the end of it.